April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by oinkitsthao

Coral Reef is such a beautiful color. Its very pigmented and not sticky at all. The smell is really pleasant, and the packaging is really nice too. I think it's better than some of my HE lipglosses. Love! Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly89

I am a huge fan of revlon as a brand in general...their super lustrous lip glosses were the very first "real" lip glosses i used back when i was first getting into makeup...and here i am 4 years later still enjoying these glosses despite having ventured into many other brands since then.

Coral reef is a true creamy juicy coral that screams spring and summer...yet this doesn't stop me from wearing it during the cooler months! It's got a great amount of colour to it, that i really don't bother with lipstick underneath..I feel like lipstick will either tone the colour up or down which quite frankly it really doesn't need..its just too pretty!!

Funny story: My older non-makeup loving sister was rummaging through my collection one day looking for a lip colour to wear for a special occasion she had. She loved this gloss so much that she offered to help me with my assignment in exchange for the gloss! True story.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I haven't been disappointed yet by the Revlon Super Lustrous lip-glosses. I own a couple already and they have been fantastic! I usually find it hard to pull of coral's, so this is a very nice shade on me considering the gloss goes on lighter in colour to what it is in the tube, which is perfectly fine with me. I like wearing this over Revlon's Colourburst Lipstick in 'Peach' for a more bolder look. This gloss isn't sticky and is quite moisturizing on my lips. It is a glossy creme finish. No shimmer/glitter. :) Will buy again if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG!HG!HG!HG! beautiful color for the spring/summer season! I'm really starting to love revlon's lip glosses. I got all of them except peach petal and firecracker and im extremely happy with them. Smooth, non-sticky and long lasting. Looks great on its on or over coral colored lipsticks. I grabbed the last two as these seem to be the new diamond in drugstore cosmetics. Also when i got them i got it on a bogo so to buy one get one half off was a blessing as these are easily just as good as high end brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I will chime in with all the other great reviews on this gloss. It is simply amazing! It's a gorgeous coral, a combination of peach/pale orange/pink that I think would look great on any skin tone. I was wearing my Revlon nail polish in Demure when I got this and just happened to notice that the colors are very similar! It has been years since I have tried a Revlon lip gloss and as other reviewers have mentioned, this really rivals high end glosses at a fraction of the price. I can't wait to try more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Suzanne941

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this product! Wears beautifully with good coverage, no scent, a cap that CLICKS into place so you don't have gloss leakage in your bag, SPF 15 AND you can get tt at drugstores! And the color draws more compliments than my Clinique. Perfect for summer. Found out about it here at MUA, by the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by NAK4beauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is perfect for spring and summer! It's so pigmented that I normally just wear it alone without something else underneath. It's slightly sticky, but it's the good kind of sticky where it helps it to stay on long. Not the gross, cheap-feeling kind of sticky. The shimmer is nice and refined, not over board by any means. It feels like a high-quality gloss and it's definitely a new fave for me! I definitely recommend you pick this up!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ivy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Count me in on the positive reviews. This gloss is definitely comparable to Chanel Glossimer in terms of quality, stickiness factor, pigment, and attractive packaging. Major difference, of course, is the color range, which is pretty limited here. But that's not a bad thing, since the line is well edited and thus you don't have to try to decide between six different pale pink shimmers. It's not dirt cheap, but it's cheaper than Chanel.

Coral Reef is a great, classic coral. On my winter skin (I'm a redhead, pale with gold undertones) it's a little much but blended out and blotted a bit it's a perfect wash of color. I expect that when I have a light tan in the summer it will be great at full strength. I do think it need a little blending to keep this non-shimmer color from looking streaky.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by rararawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up yesterday after reading the reviews on MUA. I paid 8.99 CAD for it which I think is quite reasonable, although not the cheapest out there. I had high hopes for this. The colour looks gorgeous in the tube, the packaging looks classy and "expensive" and the sponge applicator allows for even and precise application. This lipgloss has no shimmer, provides great shine and is not sticky at all. (I HATE stickiness AND shimmer in lip products.) However, I don't agree that this colour is flattering on all skintones. The gloss appears to be more pink in the tube than it applies. It is more orangey and looks quite clownish on my fair skin. Overall I think it is a fantastic product that clearly works well for many but I took off one lippie because the colour was not right for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by amgi007

I would have never even considered to buy this color with my skin tone, but after reading over the reviews I thought to give it a try. And boy how happy am I. The color is GREAT!! I love it, it isn't too thick or heavy and it gives a lot of shine and color. The price is a bit steep for a drugstore lipgloss, however I got the buy one get one half off deal so it wasn't too bad. Definitely will buy again!! I love this gloss!