October 24, 2014 | 1635 users online

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by VerySplendid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

** Not Tested On Animals **

This is a creamy, matte, eyeshadow with decent pigment - it is not chalky & has minimal fallout. It is a subtle shade best used for providing a neutral wash of colour. I have darker pigmentation around my eyes & this is perfect for evening out skin tone. Shimmer shades are aging & should be used sparingly on older, saggier, more crepey lids - Brulee is my most used eyeshadow & I will no doubt re-purchase.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yaaaay! A lovely base for my lids! I can even use this on my brow bone and my inner corners. It's so smooth and stays on quite a while. I'd never trade this for a high-end product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeshadow! I have the MAC llama eyeshadow and since it discontinued I never used it. This totally kicks MAC's butt. I love it on its own and I love it as a highlight on my brow bone with other eyeshadows. Is is a neutral creamy pigmented matte eyeshadow. I can't live without this eyeshadow I hope this never discontinues i would love to repurchase this over and over again no complaints

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by saharanights

This is quite versatile! I use it as highlighter for my brows and nose contouring, setting concealers and of course I use it on my eyelids. When I use it to set concealer, it helps hide what I'm trying to conceal because of the pigment, it's brilliant! I have bought a backup of this but wil be buying more soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally got this little thing. It's so amazing! The color is perfect for me to use as the base. No shimmer, no glitters. It blends like butter, and evens my skin tone. Now my fav daily look is Brulee + taupe color from 'Silent treatment' trio. Really hope WNW will deliver more matte eyeshadows in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Perfect for those mornings where I am in a rush as an all over lid colour with some liner and mascara. Not over done and perfect for when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup but still want to look polished. Great as something that is slighter lighter than my skin colour and that I often use as a blending colour or brow bone highlight. Super cheap, I bought mine for $1.99 at CVS. I can imagine this as a perfect brow bone highlight for darker skinned ladies. Has a beautifully matte and velvety texture and super pigmented. Only reason why I gave it a 4.5 was because of its slight powdery-ness and cheap plastic lid, but it doesn't pose a big issue for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by scotzirish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the versatility of this matte eyeshadow. I am very fair skinned, and use this daily over my entire lid with a bit of dark eyeliner at the upper and lower lash lines, finished out with black mascara. It makes for a very classic, clean look for work without taking loads of time in the busy morning. I find that this eyeshadow also doubles wonderfully as a cover for blemishes, as it blends well with my mineral-powder makeup base and additionally covers any stubborn redness. It is so difficult to find a great neutral, light-colored shadow without all the sparkles and glitter so prevalent in most of today's shadows, and I'm glad I found this one. It is VERY affordable at my local drugstore and I keep several stocked-up and on-hand for my make-up bag and for use when getting ready in the morning. I hope this color sticks around, as it is my absolute favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is one of those good all over neutrals for lighter skins and works as a highlight for medium tan skins. It's just a generic light matte cream shade, that isn't anything too interesting but its something good to have for someone of any complexion, and it's cheap so it tops paying $15-$20 instead of around $2 for this one. It translates too ashy in contrast with my skin (NC40 neutral) to use all over my eyelid so I use it as a highlight when i go for matte looks but I usually prefer shimmer, just a preference of mine but the quality of the shadow its great. I think the pigmentation is good, it goes on smoothly and lasts. Alot of reviews have a bone to pick with the packaging but mine really doesn't bother me, it's small and easy to travel with. I haven't experienced mine breaking, mine seems sturdy to me but if that changes I will update. All in all I don't regret buying it and would probably repurchase although I wouldn't necessarily Run to buy it, I could live without it but it's just a good thing to have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

This is a great matte shade for highlighting around the eye. I love the price, tiny packaging, and the smooth formula. I just think it needs to be a touch more pigmented and I still think Bare Essentials Soul is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by sasami999

Super cheap and versatile. Great pigmentation and blendability. I most commonly use this to just lighten up my eye area when I want to use a dramatic liner and keep the shadow simple.