April 20, 2014 | 1590 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I wasn't really expecting much for the price, but what I got was a gorgeous matte beige eyeshadow with excellent coverage. Unlike many other (often much pricier) skin-tone eyeshadows, I did not have to keep layering the product on to get an ample amount - just a few swipes and I'm done! Lasts all day with no creasing. I plan to purchase several of these.
***Update: I've had to remove two lippies from my review because this eyeshadow completely crumbled in the container for no apparent reason. It's a complete mess. Worse than that, it definitely looks ashy. I didn't really realize this until I looked at photos of me wearing it. So disappointed :(
I love the coverage and feel of this, but wish I could find it in a skin tone that looks good on me.
It would still work as a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i use this as an all over eyelid powder base. It evens out any redness my lids may have. Also helps with the oiliness and prevents creasing. Smooth eyeshadow not chalky. nice under eyebrow highlight when I have a tan.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

After reading the reviews for this I went out and bought it when CVS had it 2/$3. When you see that it's matte - it's matte, but it does work nicely when you want a little bit more of a finished look without looking overly made up. For the reviewer who said she dabs a bit over a few spots and it sets them, you're right. I use Lancome's Dual Finish to do the same thing and it comes in a wide range of colors. Definitely a trick worth trying.
I will probably back for more of this. The packaging could be better but for $1.50, what else could you want ?!?!?

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Prefect matte highlight color! This is a soft creme color that is soft and not chalky. It's also affordable. No complaints here! I'd definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

The only good thing about this is the price $1.99 for retail but I paid $0.98 for mine and that it is matte. It was very chalky. It also came off as a pale yellow color on me I pale with cool undertones. I did not find it hard to open but it was agravating to though. Also mine crumble within three days of useage w/o me fropping it or nicking it and I had to throw it away. I will not be repurchasing this e/s.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

literally could not ever get one of these open. tried two-how stupid. i guess i'll never know!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by beckspr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my second one. I use this in my everyday routine under my brow and if there is a lot of redness on my lids I'll put it all over.
I don't know how, but both of them have shattered without falling or getting hit by anything. I think it's because the plastic clasp in the packaging is too hard to open and close and that's what makes it shatter. I recently did something I read in an article: if you take the broken eye shadow -pulverize it- and mix it with a little rubbing alcohol and re-pot it it will hold (and it does!). I also shaved off (x-acto knife) half of the plastic edge that holds the lid (the black plastic part) and it makes it a lot easier to open/close.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

As others have said, this is such a great matte highlight when you don't want any shimmer. I have pretty fair skin so this is also a good colour for me to clean up around other colours and blend out if I use it lightly. Something I do hate about it though is the packaging, once I close it, it's nearly impossible to re-open so I leave it a little bit open so I don't have that problem. Other than that, it does a great job for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

Because of so many good reviews, I bought it and give it a shot.
However I don't get it why this has such a good reviews.
it looks so dull on the eyelid. Color is not great even it is cheep, I rather stick to my mac blank eyeshadow as my highlighter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my fav WnW e/s. I use this anytime i put e/s on as my upper lid "highlight". It evens out my skin tone & hides any veins or redness. The price is super cheap, i hope they never DC this! This is one of the few if not the only e/s ive given a rating of 5 to.