April 17, 2014 | 1227 users online

Hair - MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL Deep Repair Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by MakesusGirls

I'm here because of "distress" hair and have heard hype about this product. I bought this for a lil under $30 at Ulta with 20% postcard coupon.
I have used it a couple times now (7min\Showercap) and when washing it out in the shower it makes my hair feel baby butt soft!! However, when my hair has dried, its not feeling as soft and not seeing big WOW results. I'm not fully commited to this product, Im in the lookout for something else to compare. It does have such a great smell, that a guy would complement the smell! I would save a lil Macadamia hair mask just for the smell, for a upcoming cuddling section! :P

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by rkaybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS STUFF. I was terrified to buy it. I wanted to buy it on a friday and started reading reviews on here and was instantly worried by people saying it was crap and didn't work and made their hair gross and I did NOT want to drop 30$ on a POS. Well, I saw it at target, tried it out in utter fear, AND I LOVE. My hair is so so so soft and i've been petting the crap out of it. I've used it twice and can't wait to see what the next use does! Worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Sexybieber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

omg I have found something that works in my hair 100%
I have a shower then put this in my hair then use a shower cap to put on top. I sleep in it and wash it out the next day and bam! smooth as silk and split ends have gone. smells soooo good.
it is really good to use when you are going to wash your hair after using heat.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by cmartin02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size after my sister recommended this to me and I got probably 3 uses out of the sample size. But I ended up buying the full tub because I loved it! I notice my hair is SO much softer when I use it and it doesn't feel like my hair is weighed down. I have fine hair so I was concerned it would make my hair heavy and limp but I actually feel like my hair is bouncier and smoother since I've been using it. Plus a little goes a long way so though it may be pricey, it's worth it because it lasts forever. Plus the smell is divine!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by NanaHime

I lucked out and saw that Target was selling it for buy one get one free and decided to go on and try it out. It is pretty expensive, but it is very much worth the price. It really has helped my hair by making it softer, smoother, shinier, and it has reduced the appearance of split ends. Really good! Would definitely repurchase even though the price is pretty high.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by megsn107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutley LOVE this. Its my "holy grail" hair product. A bit pricey but if your hair is damaged and your looking for a solution please give this stuff a try! Totally changed my hair. Its soft, silky and shiny now. Ive used this for more than 6 months now and gone through 2 jars of it because I love it so much. Definetly worth the money. The only thing is i wish it wasnt a jar so I didnt have to dip my fingers in it ( a pump or something would be great) other than that its perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by lovegrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First off...I have SUPER thick, course, wavy hair...and when I say thick, I mean THICK. I have been growing out my hair for nearly 3 years now and have been really trying to repair the damage I had done through years of coloring(bleaching), blow drying, straightening, curling, etc.

I am total product junkie and have tried and hated a whole lot of hair conditioners/deep repair masks. I saw a lot of positive feedback about this particular product on YT and various blogs, so I went to Ulta to check it out. To be honest, even though I do buy mostly HE makeup and hair products, I almost put this back because $33.00 for a deep conditioner kinda sucks....but I bought it anyway.

To say that I love this stuff isn't even enough....this is my HG deep conditioner and I will definitely keep repurchasing until I find something even better (which I have yet to find). This stuff smells SO good, is nice and creamy/thick, and moisturizes my hair better than anything I have ever used. Seriously, if you have thick, course hair and have tried a lot of other products and have had trouble finding something moisturizing enough...GO BUY THIS NOW!!! It is awesome, awesome stuff.

BTW...if you want to try this out before investing the $33.00, Ulta carries trial packs for $4.00 (I usually get 2 uses from each packet)..pick one up and see if you like it. I am more than pleased with this product.

I only gave it 4 stars out of 5 due to the price. I love the stuff, but still...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by blondie17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i have mixed feelins aboutwen this product.The first 2 or 3 times i used this product it worked really well, & i loved it ! But after that it didnt seem to work for me. I have very thick long wavy hair an tends to be fluffy/freezy an it just seemed like it worked at first an then just stoped. Still had dried ends. Smells pretty decent an i love the packaging though. Just couldnt make this work for me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by katielouiseoct86

I have dry wavy/curly hair and this does wonders. It adds the moisture my hair needs. This helps me de-tangle while making my hair super soft. It also makes my hair smell amazing! I use it every time I wash my hair especially on my ends. A little goes a long way. Its nice that Ulta offers good sized samples. After using my sample I went and purchased the full size. Will be repurchasing when I run out! Love love love :]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by orangebabyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product!! I've used it only 3 times, and already I've noticed a difference in the look and feel of my hair. It smells great and is not too heavy on the hair. I purchased mine on Amazon for $17.50. No tax and free shipping! :D