July 31, 2014 | 2069 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Pro - Steel Grey

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by iamabeliever12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great color and great brush. Two coats plus a top coat lasted me a couple weeks. Love this nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am joining all the compliments about this polish. It's the perfect neutral and will go easily from summer into fall and winter. Sophisticated, easy to apply. Wears well. Good price. Get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by lalaboom479

oh my! i didn't expect to love this but I do! it's very creamy and opaque, like the reviewer below it reminded me of OPI. It glided on smooth and it only took 2 coats to look opaque. I'm usually a bright nail polish kinda gal, but I do love this so. I may even have to start switching to more neutral polishes after this. I do like the brush alot, it was kinda thick, but flat and a little pointed. It covered the nail very well. You can't beat the price either, I got it for $2.77 after a $1 coupon!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

love this. The colour is very unique and quite wearable. The formula is very smooth and creamy - much like OPI's cream polishes. The brush is huuuuge! The brush is just like OPI but a bit more stiff which I like. The stiffer the brush, the more control you get. I've also observed that this brush is pointed whereas the OPI is very rounded. The pointiness of this brush allows you to get close to your cuticles. The price is around 4. very affordable. Love it, beautiful colour for a cheap price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by littleflip66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first time I've used Rimmel nail polish, and I'm glad I tried it out. Steel Grey is a beautiful neutral taupe, works well with both bright summery outfits and the darker colors we wear in the fall. The formula and brush made application easy. This product was definitely worth the 3.99 I spent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty! I just did my toes with it and it's lovely! I love the wide kind of brush that this has, and the polish was not expensive, but very high quality! Gorgeous taupey-mushroomy color. Great! Need 2 coats as it's rather sheer but 2 makes it opaque.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by renaissancegirl

I got this due to its reputation as a dupe of Metro Chic by Sephora by OPI. I love Metro Chic but I hate the formula (too sheer and chips easily). I must say that Steel Grey delivers in ways Metro Chic could not. The formula is smooth and is wearably opaque in two coats. I am a fan of the wide brush although I realize it's inconvenient for those with smaller nailbeds. If you are a fan of greige or dusty lilac, I really recommend picking this up. I also only got minor tip wear after 6 days (when sandwiching with Orly Bonder).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by seonmi

In bottle and under indoor light, it is a gray color. Under outdoor light, it turns into purple, which I don't like since I was looking for a gray nail polish. It's lighter than You don't know Jacques and definitely has the purple undertone that YDKJ doesn't have. The wide brush makes it easy to cover the nails but it's harder to go in the corners of my nails. However, I still really enjoy it because of the superb staying power. It's cheaper than OPI but with Nailtek base coat and Seche top coat, it stays on for over a week with minimal chipping and I do dishes and chores everyday. Highly recommend it but just beware of the purple domination in the color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by TONFOOLERY

- I love the flat brush. In fact, I love all nail polish with a similar flat brush but especially this one. The brush edge is rounded out instead of a straight line which makes it easier to reach the rounded corners near my cuticle
- The color looks like a dark lavender in good lighting but in poor.dark lighting it is more of a gray. I loved how it changed colors but others might not like this.
- I used 2/3 coats and a Sally Hansen top coat and it lasted more than a week before I got a small chip on my index finger. I washed dishes and did some mechanical work so this is really impressive.
- Also, it is super cheap. I used a $1.00 off coupon and it couldn’t have been anymore than $3.00…awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love gray-mauve-y nailpolishes. I enjoy You Don't Know Jaques (OPI) but it feels dark for summer. Rimmel's Steel Grey is more wearable, even on the toes (an I usually don't like darker colors on the toes - unless you have moist dewy foot skin dark colors look a bit deathly and zombie-like, I feel), because it's a softer gray but still in the same family as YDKJ so that cool industrial feel remains.

I'm surprised at how good the consistency is - very smooth and creamy, not at all streaky. Very easy to apply with the broader and flatter brush.