August 29, 2014 | 1940 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by manicash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick...I haven't worn it much since I want to conserve it, and I need to find a good lip primer so that it doesn't come off so quickly. The smell is fabulous and the colour looks amazing. I think it's a great buy, if you think $14 is too much for it, just remember that all of the proceeds are for MAC's AIDS fund. I'm a huge lady gaga fan so I had to have this when it came out, I was surprised how fantastic it looks. Since it's luster, I only wear it when I'm going out at night, and I enjoy the fact that it's not an overbearing colour but still stands out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by makeup2256

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i would not buy this again because i thought the color pay off wasnt great! since its a luster,its not very pigmented. i felt that i would like it better if it was an amplifer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by SANot008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear this over my Nivea Kiss of Moisture lip balm so it doesn't settle in the cracks (which has never happened before...but just in case) and I LOVE to pair this lipstick with the Venomous Villains Queen eyeshadow in "she who dares" (the blue side), it looks wonderful!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by pinkie26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a fun lipstick! First of all, I should say that I LOVE Lady Gaga, so my review may be biased.

I think this color can be difficult to pull off, especially in the day time, so I really only wear this for a fun night out with friends. I love the light pink color, and I always feel fun and sexy when I'm wearing this. It does wear off rather quickly, but it's not drying like some other lipsticks, which I really like. The price isn't bad either, especially considering the great cause!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I agree Viva Glam Gaga is a little more tricky to pull off than the average pink l/s as it is pretty pigmented, but it is such a nice color! Not for everyday use but I love wearing it when I go out on weekends (when I am a little braver!). It is a little more drying than other lustres but nothing a little Carmex can't fix.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

OMG OMG OMG! Part of me can't wait for the Viva Glam Gaga II to come out in lipstick and in lipglass but I will be blue if it looks exactly like Siss or if it's just another ghostly beige or even greyish like Fresh Brew.

I'm conflicted. On some people Viva Glam Gaga II, looks like a proper light golden brown and on others it looks like a beige. I don't want it to be a beige though. I bet I'll just have to settle for the lipglass though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a BEAUTIFUL color in its packaging. The only problem is when be careful when you are applying. The color is just so bright. It goes on very smoothly also. For a lustre, it isn't as sheer as it should be. It is a little opaque and hard to apply because it applies spottily. This color is definitely not for everyday but since it is limited edition, I would recommend getting one to try for yourself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

this lipstick does not remotely suit me! it makes me look like one of the living dead! this is a very pretty baby pink with a blue tone, and i'm more than sure this would beautifully compliment ladies with that 'icy' fair complexion. however i have a fair mediterranean complexion and cannot really get away with this.
i will say though, that it works wonderfully for cooling down any lipsticks that you think are too warm, as the blue tone gives it a much more interesting dimension. so if you, like me, can't wear this alone, just pair it with a warm/orange-toned lip colour!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by maryellenl

I really like the lipstick but you do need to be careful with this one! It's a lovely color but if you pack it on you're looking like barbie! The consistency is very smooth and it glides on very easy. Overall I am very satisfied with this lipstick!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved the idea of this lipstick but its really just adds a very unpigmented and unamplified gloss to my lips. I naturally have quite strong wine red lips, so to achieve a fun and bright Gaga style pink i'm better off with MACs Saint Germain.