August 30, 2014 | 1756 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

This is probably the best conditioner Suave has in their line. I honestly do not know why people are saying these two combined make their hair feel like straw. I'm wondering if it's people who color their hair a lot or use the flat iron more than a few times a week. It's thick and rich without being too heavy. I put it on and leave it for at least two minutes every time I shower. I have thick and wavy hair. It makes my hair soft and shiny with just the right amount of volume. It doesn't feel like heavy silicones are weighing my hair down and making it look greasy. On the second day after washing, my hair still looks good. I'd say it's a good balance of ingredients and VERY comparable to salon products. I paid $2.97 for both in a pack.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

This conditioner works well with the Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo by Suave. For less than $2.00 this is a steal. I do not have to use this everyday with the shampoo which is nice. Does not make my hair greasy like some moisturizing conditioners do, but if you have seriously dry damaged hair, you will need something more than this. I have slightly dry, color treated hair and this works great. Better than some expensive conditioners I've used!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by AmberTillman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this along with the shampoo in a value set for like 3 bucks! And it's AMAZING! The shampoo and conditioner really do hydrate better than many high end one's, and as well as Biolage for my dry, damaged hair! Love the packaging, and the scent, and mostly the results! I have found my HG poo and conditioner :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Fyankevich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cheapo Suave conditioner works better than many of the expensive salon brand conditioners that I've tried. My hair is thick, unruly, and coarse and gets tangled easily. This makes combing through my horrendous rat's nest a breeze and it's really affordable. This makes my hair soft and shiny, plus I don't notice any build up. I plan on purchasing this conditioner for now on, it's that good.
I also like the fact that it doesn't smell like fruit. Sometimes I feel rather limited in the scent selection of most drugstore shampoos/conditioners, it's either squeaky clean oceanic detergent or chemical fruit explosions. I miss the days of herbal smells like Halsa and Breck. This conditioner has a slightly sweet, generic almond scent. This doesn't smell like real almonds to me, but I like that it's not overwhelming.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MzSiStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well this is an excellent conditioner for dry, coarse/kinky/curly hair, and if you're a natural 4 like myself, I think you'll really like this. The smell is nice but not really my cup of tea..I prefer fruity scents and this one is nutty. The formula is very moisturizing but I like this for when I wear my hair in it's curly state(Wash n Go, Twist out's-knot-outs, etc). When using this for flat-ironed looks it weighs my hair down and I don't like the results. But for the price I mean C'mon this is a great conditioner and worth trying because it's so cheap so you really have nothing to lose.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YUCK this stuff SUCKS as Hell I really regret buying but it smell great but it made my hair super dry like STRAW HORRIBLE PRODUCT one of the worst Ive ever tried it made my skin super frizzy I can feel a Heavy coat on my hair Plus it gave dandruff I stop my hair got better I prefer V05 raspberry or herbal essence conditioner this are better and it cost the same just be aware this product is awful specially on dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Just when I thought I'd never stray from my all-time favorite, Aussie Moist, I found this. I had my doubts - when I first spread it into my hair, it seemed too thin, and I wondered if it would actually do anything except soak into my hair. I let it sit for about three minutes and rinsed it out, nearly giggling with delight when my hair detangled easily and felt super soft. Out of the shower it was incredibly manageable, with no frizzies, no flyaways; and over time, I've come to find it actually seems stronger, with improved elasticity. And for $3! I'm begging the Suave gods to make this available in Canada... for the time being I'm just going to have to keep crossing the border and stocking up on this and its sister shampoo. It's so good.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Where has this been all my dry hair life? My hair is dry brittle and just when I was at my wits end and was going to resort to trying an infomercial product called WEN. I bought this wonderful product professionals almond and shea butter conditioner. I do the same with this as they do with the WEN, I condtion everyday and just shampoo twice to three times per week. My hair is soft and healthy looking after I use this wonderfully smelling conditioner and have even gotten my husband to use it. He also has dry coarse hair. I would rank this conditioner up with most if not all of the salon products. A++++on this stuff. The packaging is okay but what can you expect for $2.94. It is whats inside that counts. Try some if you have dry coarse hair. It is said on the bottle to be equivalent to Aveda's Dry Remedy, which I have never tried but I am ecstatic about my new find and made it my HOLY GRAIL.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by EmmaBella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Where has this been all of my hair dying life!? This is an incredible product. I bought it after seeing all of the reviews and before using it, I was skeptical. I had no reason to be, because it deserves all of the hype and more.

My hair is thin, shoulder length, and VERY dry. I dye my hair once every 4 months, tone it after about 2, wash it every day, and blow it dry/style it about 5-6 days a week. It gets put through a lot. This makes my hair feel soft and look shiny like it used to be before I ruined it. It smells great and for the cost, you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by BlissBaby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree with others that this is a top quality product. I found a THREE pack for $3.50 on sale at Target. My hair is color treated and heat styled...and it does a perfect job of re-hydrating.

There are LOTS of expensive conditioners on the market...you don't need to go any further than this old, time tested drug store brand. When I paid about a buck per bottle...who can find anything wrong with this?

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No