April 20, 2014 | 995 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Just when I thought I'd never stray from my all-time favorite, Aussie Moist, I found this. I had my doubts - when I first spread it into my hair, it seemed too thin, and I wondered if it would actually do anything except soak into my hair. I let it sit for about three minutes and rinsed it out, nearly giggling with delight when my hair detangled easily and felt super soft. Out of the shower it was incredibly manageable, with no frizzies, no flyaways; and over time, I've come to find it actually seems stronger, with improved elasticity. And for $3! I'm begging the Suave gods to make this available in Canada... for the time being I'm just going to have to keep crossing the border and stocking up on this and its sister shampoo. It's so good.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Where has this been all my dry hair life? My hair is dry brittle and just when I was at my wits end and was going to resort to trying an infomercial product called WEN. I bought this wonderful product professionals almond and shea butter conditioner. I do the same with this as they do with the WEN, I condtion everyday and just shampoo twice to three times per week. My hair is soft and healthy looking after I use this wonderfully smelling conditioner and have even gotten my husband to use it. He also has dry coarse hair. I would rank this conditioner up with most if not all of the salon products. A++++on this stuff. The packaging is okay but what can you expect for $2.94. It is whats inside that counts. Try some if you have dry coarse hair. It is said on the bottle to be equivalent to Aveda's Dry Remedy, which I have never tried but I am ecstatic about my new find and made it my HOLY GRAIL.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by EmmaBella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Where has this been all of my hair dying life!? This is an incredible product. I bought it after seeing all of the reviews and before using it, I was skeptical. I had no reason to be, because it deserves all of the hype and more.

My hair is thin, shoulder length, and VERY dry. I dye my hair once every 4 months, tone it after about 2, wash it every day, and blow it dry/style it about 5-6 days a week. It gets put through a lot. This makes my hair feel soft and look shiny like it used to be before I ruined it. It smells great and for the cost, you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by BlissBaby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree with others that this is a top quality product. I found a THREE pack for $3.50 on sale at Target. My hair is color treated and heat styled...and it does a perfect job of re-hydrating.

There are LOTS of expensive conditioners on the market...you don't need to go any further than this old, time tested drug store brand. When I paid about a buck per bottle...who can find anything wrong with this?

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by honeybrown1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It provides great slip while detangling my hair. Also, it leaves my hair soft and moist. You can't beat the price and the availability in many stores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by twinkletoes0613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! It is so fabulous for a bargain, drugstore conditioner. It is super moisturizing for my hair type (thick, curly, coarse), and it helps minimize tangles. I have never used it as a deep conditioner, but as a nice rinse-out or leave-in conditioner it is great! The scent and ingredients are really good, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff! I didn't think I'd like it because DS conditioners normally don't work well for me but I was wrong about this one. Using this with the same shampoo has completely changed my hair from a source of frustration to a source of pride. My hair feels soft and hangs beautifully. I honestly can't say enough good about this. I probably have more than a dozen expensive ($25+) shampoos and conditioners laying around my bathroom never used since I bought this. About a month and a half into using this I felt I needed to use a build up removing shampoo but after using it once I'm back to this product. It's less than $5 for a giant bottle. What have you got to lose?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by stingrae1625

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm shocked that there are negative reviews for this, but I suppose everyone is different. I am absolutely in love with this stuff. I have used just about everything at one point or another, from DS brands up to Biolage and Paul Mitchell, and this is probably the best conditioner I have ever used...and it's $3.49 for the giant bottle!! SCORE! I have hair that is very long, straight, and can look very flat. This doesn't flatten or build up (and I use it every day with a sulfate free shampoo). I have been using this for nearly a year now (almost always with a sulfate free shampoo...I emphasize this because they aren't particularly clarifying) and my hair has looked plumper and shinier than ever. It's always moisturized, even in the heat of the summer. It seemed to help tame frizz some, too. It's nice and thick (although I have gotten a couple of bottles that were thinner...still worked as well) and it almost feels like you are doing a treatment to your hair every day. With hair as long as mine (mid- to lower back), it's hugely important that it looks vibrant and healthy...and it does! My best friend recommended this to me and I am so glad she did...it's a staple! HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

LOVE THIS!!! I still can't believe it's a Suave product. Before, I only used Suave conditioner to shave my legs. My hair is below shoulder length, very curly, thick, coarse, and wiry. And super dry. But this, baby, THIS fixes it. The smell is lovely, the consistency is very rich and thick, and my hair even looks improved when it's wet. I believe it's actually re-texturizing my hair (after months of use) and making it softer to the touch. Can't say enough how much I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i loved this product! def 5 stars worthy.! however i find that it doesnt work for a lot of people if they lather it on then just rinse it out, it works best if you put it on then wait 1 to 4 minutes and rinse it out with slightly cold water...the next day it made my hair shiny and sooooo soft and making it easy to style with! great conditioner and would reccommend it.!