October 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Require volume & lots of it...get that from this mascara in 2 coats. Also auto curls my longer then avg yet skimpy lashes w/ NO curler needed. Took off lippie only b/c it def dries out lashes & not a fan of the bendable wand, but I do love the formula & look I achieve b/c of this awesome brand!! I find price a little high, Shoppers Drug Mart Toronto @ $11.30, however will use Target or Walmart next purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by naturalbeautybutterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Still the best mascara EVERRR! :-)
High end... drugstore... Dior... Mac... Loreal... Scratch all that.
This is the best for volume, curl, length, flared/"wispyness", not irritating to sensitive eyes, pretty affordable, nice fun packaging and easy to remove! Loveliness!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

Mascara wise - I fairly believe this is the best product that Maybelline range offers.

Formula: when you first try it on, don't judge the product by the wet texture feel you might experience. Once you use it for a week or so, it starts getting that nice, a little bit drier touch that one adores about mascara. It gets better once it is actually open.

Effect: to my long but not quite volumized lashes - this mascara gives a nice definition and a little bit of volume, but never too spidery (I don't coat it more than 2 times). I can't say my lashes get a false lash effect, but they look nice and defined.

Wear: during first weeks of using this mascara, it never flakes. However closer to its dry end - it might leave a spot or two. I find it smudges a little underneath the lower lash line, so I try not to coat my lower ones with it too much. I use a non-waterproof formula.

Removing: easy to remove with my Bioderma.

Conclusion: I give this mascara 4 points out 5. I believe it is a great, if not the queen, of drugstore mascaras. I wish it wouldn't smudge as much on the lower lashes and volumize mine a little more. But it is a very good every-day, non-hassle option.

For more candid in-depth reviews on other beauty/makeup products head here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I LOVEEE this mascara! It makes my short asian lashes super luscious and voluminous. I apply two coats of this and it makes the biggest difference in completing my eye makeup. Highly recommend!!!

Please watch my K-pop tutorial using this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

This isnt the worst drugstore mascara but its definitely not the best! My hg mascara has to be loreal carbon black ! I had high expectations for this mascara but it wasnt that good. It was justt ok . Nothing special didnt lengthen my lashes nor volumized them it was just like product on my eyelashes. It also dries very quickly. Not sure i picked up a really old one from my drugstore but it seemed to be very drying and couldnt use it after 2 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

I am a mascara junkie. I own waaay to much. But for some reason, this is the one that I use about 97% of the time. I curl my lashes, and then I apply about 1 or 2 coats of this mascara and my lashes look fuller, thicker, and longer, and it doesn't clump. Definitely going to repurchase, because it's my favorite drugstore mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by kayelem

I curl my lashes, wipe the brush with a tissue and then put it on. I love it because it makes my lashes thicker and longer. It removes easily with Bioderma Sensibio. The brush is extremely short which makes it a little awkward. It is far better than the 4 dollar ELF mascara I was using before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by DoraZ

The ONLY thing I don't like about this is the wand, other than that I LOVE everything else!!!! The wand is kind of...bendy...the flexible wand is supposed to help "lift and separate lashes to provide the look of more lashes" according to Drugstore.com but it's a bit strange and takes some getting used to! I've been a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras for a long time, Full 'N Soft has been an HG staple of mine for years. I saw Maybelline's Express the Falsies on sale and decided to try it and since then I've been hooked. I have been using it every single day for the last 4 months to my new job at work and it's awesome. It gives me full, long lashes and lasts alllll day and it's a bit more dramatic than the Full 'N Soft which I like. No flaking or clumping (at least on me, but I only use 1 coat or so) and I think it's finally close to needing a new one so I will be purchasing this again. Love!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by yummymummy2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this for the 2nd time but won't again.

Very hard to remove.
Makes my lashes feel hard when it's on them.
Clumps if you apply more than a couple of coats.

I tried this to economise after using Lancome mascaras - but looks like I'm going to have to fork out for those again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well as much as I wanna go ga ga about it... I did not like it that much. First of all: It is really hard to get it off...more than other waterproof mascara.. which will make your lashes weaker by every application.. I feel it still there no matter how much I clean.. secondly: I feel it clogs my eyelash shaft and did cause little bump there. Third: I felt that you cant really go on second coat to make it fuller.. it just gives you fat spider legs by clumping eyelash.. which is annoying and ugly in my opinion. so yeah there are good Maybelline and other drug store mascaras that I love.. this aint one.