E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

on 4/4/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These are pigmented and easy to work with, but they dry out so quickly. I will not repurchase.

I have the black one, and it just doesn't work for me. I do have oily eyelids, but even with an eyelid primer that makes and keeps my eyelids matte throughout the day, this is smudging like crazy about 30 minutes after application. It's quite good pigmenation though, and it's cheap, but I will not buy this again.

General black liner comes in a square pot, smudges slightly throughout the day, but easy to fix and touch up. Keep the pot upside down and it won't dry out as fast learned this the hard way with my stilla Eyeliner pot which was very pricey. This was only 3$ and if it dries out fast no big deal Elf is so affordable its nice to find a line that offer so many hits for a low price

on 3/6/2013 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Found this for very cheap at Winners and thought I would try it out. I really like it! If you're looking for a cheap eyeliner, try it!
The little brush that comes with it sucks, but that's pretty normal.. i don't know why they bother.
The eyeliner goes on smoothly and blends nicely. It stays on pretty well throughout the day. It's a very good liner, especially for what you're paying.

on 3/5/2013 3:31:00 PM

I bought this on a whim when I was thinking about purchasing MAC's Fluidline. I wanted to see how a cream liner worked since I've never used one before. I must say, I very much prefer it to liquid and kohl for lid use. It's very versatile and creates a beautiful winged effect. I bought this in Midnight and I love it! A few dabs in the pot and I can get a great, opaque black line. The brush it comes with is pretty great. It's thin enough that I can make a very slim line on my upper lid for days when I want a more natural look. The packaging of the liner itself isn't bad either. It's in a pretty, clear, acrylic jar. It really resembles the MAC Fluidline. The only reason I give this a 4/5 is because it does tend to smudge onto my bottom water line near my tear duct. If they could fix that one little glitch, this would be 100% perfect. Overall it's an excellent product indeed!

on 3/3/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Bought the purple one. I liked the concept of the packaging until I saw the actual product pan. Way too bulky. The liner was barely pigmented and wore off fast. ELF is typically hit or miss and this was a definite miss.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I truly LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It's very pigmented. It's not dry and it goes on super duper easily! It came with a tiny brush. But I decided to buy one of their brushes. The small angled eyeliner brush. It's like a math made in heaven with these two. Deff repurchase! And the best part of it all is that it's on $3 for the eyeliner.
Hope this helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

on 2/19/2013 5:57:00 PM

This eyeliner goes on a beautiful black color, I would only use it when It didnt really matter to me if my eyeliner smudged a little, since it did smudge on me on the end of my eye and up in the crease =( but if it works for you Lucky! it is a nice product! just not for me.

on 2/12/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My choice is copper. BLING BLING~~
this color is a bit lighter than REVLON corlor stay eyeliner, I often use them together, first revlon then e.l.f. so match..
It is tiny, easy to carry. but the brush is not so easy to control and the quality of brush is not good..
I know some comments that it dries out so quickly. Yes, it is. When it comes to me, I open the package, it is really dry, just like a sugar in a tiny box... and I ask someone who knows it.
Finally, she tells me to apply Vatamin E. use VE capsule...but I've never tried it because I have no time to test. Would someone like to have a try??

on 2/10/2013 9:11:00 PM

I love this stuff. After trying a bunch of gel and cream eyeliners from many other brands, I've pretty much settled on this ELF liner as my go-to.

After some trial and error, I've figured out that ALL gel/cream liners that come in pots will dry out before you can use the whole thing. It's just gonna happen, no matter how well packaged or how expensive the thing is. This one works just as well as MAC or Stila's much more expensive versions, is just as black and creamy and long-lasting, and dries out at about the same rate. The difference? It's 3 bucks. Based on the value alone, you'd have to go through five or six of these ELF liners to equal the cost of one MAC/Stila/high end liner, except they'd all dry out at about the same rate. I'm sticking with this one.