April 19, 2014 | 1859 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

i like this eyeliner for a cream eyeliner
it does tend to dry out while applying and flake if you put too much on
it does apply smoothly with enough product though and has good color payoff
but i like it overall will repurchase if i cant find my other favorites

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Marseillae

I got bored of trying pencils and twist pencil eyeliners, and I've seen this product in many review videos, so I decided to try it out.

I bought this at my local Wal-mart for only $3. It came with a cute little brush that didn't work so great, so I ordered elf's angled eyeliner brush for $3.

If you don't wear a primer with it it'll smudge and fade after 3-4 hours of wear. With a primer, you get around a school day's worth of wear and then some. I still have to touch it up after pt, though. It's safe to say this eyeliner has lasted since I bought it in June, and I still have more to use, possibly for a month or two more.

Elf recently hosted a Halloween sale that was selling select products for 50% off. I bought this eyeliner in gun metal, midnight, ivory, and of course black. I wanted to try my first non-black eyeliner this weekend, so I picked up the color coffee at Wal-mart.

I give the eyeliner itself 4 stars. It doesn't get 5 because of how it wears down over the day. And because of how sucky the little brush is. You get what you pay for, though.

If you wanna try something like this, I'd say go for it! They have the colors I mentioned above as well as teal, purple, olive, and maybe a few others. I can't wait for my whole shipment to come in!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Jamilew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great value, it works extremely well and is inexpensive. Have in Midnight.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing eyeliner. It is smooth and long lasting. I have it in the brown shade, which is a beautiful, matte brown. I have used YSL, Smashbox, and Buxom cream liners and this is definitely far better than all three in quality. And it costs only $3 dollars which is 1/10th of the price of the other ones. And I got it for $1.50 during a sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by ifallingforyou

I bought this in a Black and Coffee. I was really happy with this product, it was highly pigmented and easy application. It just glide on my eyes. I actually liked the brush that it came with. It did smudge a bit, but it wasn't a big deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

It's not necessarily bad...just, not all that great.
I have this in black, which really is a nice color. Very pigmented. However, that and the price is really where the pros end. I bought mine about a month and a half ago, and it's already pretty dry. I don't even use it every day, maybe once a week.
It's a bit difficult to apply for me, even with an angled eyeliner brush. Kind of streaky.
After about three hours, it's smudge city on my eyes, even with UDPP.
I probably would not repurchase simply because there are better eyeliners out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Medium-pigmented I would say, pretty dry for a "cream" product, staying power is like 3 hours? But for three dollars this really is good enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by rhiannonheather

I bought the black one about six months ago, used it constantly for about a month, and then got a new gel liner and forgot about this one.
I went back to this one recently when my gel liner was gone and I wanted to do my cat-eye look. It had dried up, but I added a bit of water and it was still usable, although it was a bit difficult to get an even line with the brush they provided.
I have noticed that if I wear it all day, my eyes end up irritated and I have to take out my contacts earlier than usual...but overall, not bad for $1.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by HienLuu

It smeared in the first few hours of wearings it so annoying :[ I actually liked the brush, but wished it was longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by rlmy112

It works for me. Handy and useful. I come with the applicator which I love.