November 23, 2014 | 1173 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment - Rose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2005 11:05:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Yeah baby! Super versitale, super gorgeous! Golden pink that works amazing on the lips(with clear gloss, it's pretty much a dead ringer for Nymphette) and looks pretty with a variety of different colors for an eye look. The texture is not as really silky, bit flakey, but still highly blendable, with an intense shimmer. Pigment jars always scare me a bit, what if it gets knocked over? But it's worth it...

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2005 1:53:00 AM More reviews by orchidaea13

Coloring: PPP, neutral-cool, dark hazel/brown eyes, brunette

I wanted this to look GREAT on me. It just looks okay. Maybe b/c most pink and red e/s give me a pink eye look? I wish this had less gold chunks in it, b/c I have to PACK it on to get the rose to show up. Makes a GORGEOUS l/g on the lips though! Luckily I got a sample of this so I didn't pay full price. I'll use up the sample I have though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2005 8:41:00 PM More reviews by patty88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Rose is a lovely pigment - beautiful on the eyes, and a great mix with various lipglosses. I'm having real fun mixing different colored glosses with Rose pigment. A definite must-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2005 10:34:00 PM More reviews by kmk12086

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

In my opinion, this is one of the nicest pigments made. The gold flecks in the rosy pink color make it even prettier. I use this along side of bright fuschia pigment. It looks good on my skin, I have ivory skin, green eyes and reddish brown hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2005 4:55:00 PM More reviews by asa805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a sample of this and the color is such a pretty rosey pink with gold shimmers. This is probably the most versatile pigment i own. I use this as a blush, lipgloss & e/s. I use them altoghether with some black e/l for a pretty, feminine look. I always feel very girly and cute when i wear this color. Oh and this is my 100th review! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 11:51:00 AM More reviews by ramonesbrat

Believe the reviews, Rose pigment really is the most versatile item one could have in their "cosmetic wardrobe".This gorgeous rose with golden shimmer looks fabulous on eyes... or even mixed with lip gloss to make a fabulous flushed, but shimmery, lip... or worn as a more dressed-up blush for cheeks. I've never been able to use another product for all three, though many on the market exist just to fufill this purpose.A definite repurchase. If you can only one full-sized pigment, let Rose be it. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by christielee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This pigment is another one of my favorites! This color looks beautiful mixed in with a clear lip gloss. The gold shimmers through the rose color and is a great combo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 11:13:00 PM More reviews by chandarae

I think this is the most versatile product I've used. It's a medium rose infused with gold shimmer. You can use on your eyes, cheeks, and lips. It's gorgeous on all three. Today was the first time I've used it as a lipgloss, and it's so pretty on. I've swapped for 2 sample jars and after those are used up, I'll probably buy my own jar!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2005 10:58:00 PM More reviews by redhedsuze

WOW!! This is the nicest pink pigment I have ever used. The color is a flawless pink-peach with a golden sheen. It is gorgeous as a wash & makes a beautiful l/g. I will never be without it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2005 3:00:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my all time favorite MAC pigments b/c you can do so many different things with this pigment. It is a beautiful pink rose color with golden shimmer throughout. It looks great as a e/s or l/g but my new favorite way to use this pigment is as a blush. With a light hand this can add a rosey glow with slight shimmer for a healthy blushed look. I definitely keep this one in my personal stock all of the time. Even though it might seem a little pricey, a little goes along way. One jar will last and last.