MAC Pigment - Rose

4.3

Rose pigment summed up in three words: SUPER DUPER PRETTY!!! Oooooo....this glistens and glitters and is so so girrrrrly pink with golden shimmers, lol. I love it. It's a chunkier pigment, so be prepared for lotsa sparkle. It looks amazing on me when I pack it on my lid (wear a base underneath though). It also is so, so gorgeous on the lips and as a blush/highlighter. Probably the most versatile pigment, in addition to Vanilla. Big full-size jar so this will last you ages. If you're looking for something pink and girly and pretty and feminine yet sexy at the same time ROSE PIGMENT IS IT! *UPDATED* Ok, so it doesn't look as great as I thought packed on my lids...too peeeeenk pink. But I tried it as a blush/highlighter, and it is totally gorgeous....and even MORE on the lips! Still lovely stuff to have around!

on 7/1/2005 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Yeah baby! Super versitale, super gorgeous! Golden pink that works amazing on the lips(with clear gloss, it's pretty much a dead ringer for Nymphette) and looks pretty with a variety of different colors for an eye look. The texture is not as really silky, bit flakey, but still highly blendable, with an intense shimmer. Pigment jars always scare me a bit, what if it gets knocked over? But it's worth it...

on 6/30/2005 1:53:00 AM

Coloring: PPP, neutral-cool, dark hazel/brown eyes, brunette

I wanted this to look GREAT on me. It just looks okay. Maybe b/c most pink and red e/s give me a pink eye look? I wish this had less gold chunks in it, b/c I have to PACK it on to get the rose to show up. Makes a GORGEOUS l/g on the lips though! Luckily I got a sample of this so I didn't pay full price. I'll use up the sample I have though.

on 5/19/2005 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Rose is a lovely pigment - beautiful on the eyes, and a great mix with various lipglosses. I'm having real fun mixing different colored glosses with Rose pigment. A definite must-buy.

on 5/18/2005 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

In my opinion, this is one of the nicest pigments made. The gold flecks in the rosy pink color make it even prettier. I use this along side of bright fuschia pigment. It looks good on my skin, I have ivory skin, green eyes and reddish brown hair.

on 5/13/2005 4:55:00 PM

I have a sample of this and the color is such a pretty rosey pink with gold shimmers. This is probably the most versatile pigment i own. I use this as a blush, lipgloss & e/s. I use them altoghether with some black e/l for a pretty, feminine look. I always feel very girly and cute when i wear this color. Oh and this is my 100th review! :D

on 5/8/2005 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Believe the reviews, Rose pigment really is the most versatile item one could have in their "cosmetic wardrobe".This gorgeous rose with golden shimmer looks fabulous on eyes... or even mixed with lip gloss to make a fabulous flushed, but shimmery, lip... or worn as a more dressed-up blush for cheeks. I've never been able to use another product for all three, though many on the market exist just to fufill this purpose.A definite repurchase. If you can only one full-sized pigment, let Rose be it. continued >>

on 4/27/2005 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This pigment is another one of my favorites! This color looks beautiful mixed in with a clear lip gloss. The gold shimmers through the rose color and is a great combo!

on 4/11/2005 11:13:00 PM

I think this is the most versatile product I've used. It's a medium rose infused with gold shimmer. You can use on your eyes, cheeks, and lips. It's gorgeous on all three. Today was the first time I've used it as a lipgloss, and it's so pretty on. I've swapped for 2 sample jars and after those are used up, I'll probably buy my own jar!

on 4/1/2005 10:58:00 PM

WOW!! This is the nicest pink pigment I have ever used. The color is a flawless pink-peach with a golden sheen. It is gorgeous as a wash & makes a beautiful l/g. I will never be without it!!