March 1, 2015 | 2114 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Taffy98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my very first mascaras, and probably in my top 3. It definitely lengthens your lashes, although it doesn't do as much for volume. It might be alittle pricey compared to other mascaras, but I think it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by elles143

Probably my favourite mascara. I love the volume and unless the mascara is old, I don't find that it clumps unlike some other volumizing mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a GWP. It's a nice, basic mascara. It thickens and gives good definition with no clumps. I don't think it's worth the price; there are drugstore mascaras that do a good job as well at half the cost.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by pokadotgirl

I have short asian lashes with hardly any curl, so I'm always looking for a mascara that would hold my curl, define, and lengthen my lashes.
however this doesn't do any of them! after 30 minutes of application my lashes drop down, and it doesn't give any effects to my lashes :p
DONT BUY THIS!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a GWP for me, &I'm glad it was free. My personal experience: I think I had an allergic reaction or something because my eyes were VERY irritated, it uncurled my lashes, and it didn't do anything except turn my eyes red &make them watery. I have sensitive eyes, so maybe that's why this happened, but I dumped this right after I ran to the bathroom & tried to remove it as fast I could :( I wish it had worked for me though because before the reaction, I do remember the application being very smooth..oh well. If I could, I would give this a 0. Never buying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pros: formula is wet/glossy, light & not clumpy. feels very natural and can be buildable without getting spidery. brush is fantastic as it tapers so you really can get every single lash (inner/outer).

cons: double lash? no way. even after 2 layers this is not double lash worthy. flakes! started flaking before i could even do my other eye. it also weighed my lashes down, back to stick straight even though i curled them.

wouldnt purchase again because it's not that special. if i wanted a "natural looking" mascara i can buy a ds version like full & soft (HG).

it gets 2 lippies. 1 for being wet/glossy & the other for the awesome brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by playsindirt

Basic mascara. Lash doubling it's not. Think of it as Great Lash with a bigger brush and much fatter price tag. Pros - it's a thin formula and buildable, giving you a very natural lash. Cons - you won't double your lashes and can get the same effect for $10 less with Great Lash.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by ICantGoForThatNoCanDo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as part of a GWP. I like the way it went on, no clumps and nice definition and lengthening, but it caused some irritation. Between this formula and their High Impact i'm starting to think their mascaras are dangerous if you value your eyes. I would never ever pay money for this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Ice222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

While it's probably the best mascara I have tried in terms of getting every little lash and defining them. It does not clump, smudge or flake when coated evenly, holds all day, is quite easy to remove, and I really really like the applicator. But still it is far from perfect.

While I normally prefer to have very natural looking makeup, I have failry short lashes, and this mascara does not work well enough to emphasis them. After 1 coat, it leaves lashes coloured, but not coated, 2 coats, makes you lashes slightly more obvious but still barely noticeable, but 3+ coats and the tips start to look unnaturally blunt and may start to stick together. Not to mention that it straitens and uncurls my curled lashes when I apply it, which is what I dislike most about it.

Overall it's a fairly decent mascara, it does colour and define the lashes, but it's far from lengthening or volumising. If you have naturally long, curly but lighter colored lashes, this may be a good option for a very natural look, but for someone like me who wants to look like I have longer fuller and CURVIER lashes, it's just a step better than nothing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

This mascara was pretty unremarkable. I didn't find it to be very volumizing at all, it didnt hold a curl but it did add some length. I love Clinique lipsticks, but I've never really been very impressed with their mascaras.