Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

This mascara is utter crap. First off, it stung my eyes [Im a contact lens wearer] and I stopped using it. Not only that, this doesnot offer volume atall! You do get a bit of lenght but nothing too great for the price. I guess it makes your lashes more 'defined' but nothing too great so yeah, im going back to drugstore mascaras. Save your money, this is not worth it. Definately not repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara looks very nice. I like how the black is slightly glossy/shiny but not overdone. Unfortunately, my eyes tear up and feel irritated all day.
If you don't have a sensitivity to it it works nice. However, I think L'Oreal Voluminous works better for volume. The unique thing about this mascara is the glossiness, I have not found that with drugstore mascara yet.

Love this mascara and actually I'm surprised with bad reviews. It does give enough of volume and lenghl. It does not clump up and smear. It does not irritate my eyes and does not flake by the end of the day. It is easy to remove so I do not have to rub my eyelids like crazy. Love it and will buy again.

This is my favourite mascara for daytime. It is lengthening, and gives me good volume without being too much for class, work, etc. It doesn't smudge, it doesn't irritate my eyes, and I think the price is decent.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara lengthens my lashes well and doesn't clump much. It would be a nice mascara for a natural look if the formula weren't so ridiculously wet. This stuff takes forever to dry on me and leaves smudges all over my eyelids which are a pain to clean up. I would not repurchase.

Love this mascara - thickens without clumping and doesn't smear. I am a loyal user for many years now.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I don't understand all the hate for this product. After years and years of buying every brand of mascara, my heart is definitely set on this one. I have extremely long lashes so I really don't need a mascara that makes my lashes a mile long; all I need is for the mascara to fill my lashes out and add colour (once I'm done my eye makeup, my lashes are virtually invisible with all the powder). It is lightweight (i.e. won't make lashes droop) and doesn't look overly conspicuous, which is exactly what a mascara should do. Definitely a HG for me!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is one of my very first mascaras, and probably in my top 3. It definitely lengthens your lashes, although it doesn't do as much for volume. It might be alittle pricey compared to other mascaras, but I think it's worth it!

Probably my favourite mascara. I love the volume and unless the mascara is old, I don't find that it clumps unlike some other volumizing mascaras.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I received this as a GWP. It's a nice, basic mascara. It thickens and gives good definition with no clumps. I don't think it's worth the price; there are drugstore mascaras that do a good job as well at half the cost.

Popular Mascaras