Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

on 1/2/2012 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara lengthens my lashes well and doesn't clump much. It would be a nice mascara for a natural look if the formula weren't so ridiculously wet. This stuff takes forever to dry on me and leaves smudges all over my eyelids which are a pain to clean up. I would not repurchase.

on 12/24/2011 6:29:00 PM

Love this mascara - thickens without clumping and doesn't smear. I am a loyal user for many years now.

on 12/21/2011 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I don't understand all the hate for this product. After years and years of buying every brand of mascara, my heart is definitely set on this one. I have extremely long lashes so I really don't need a mascara that makes my lashes a mile long; all I need is for the mascara to fill my lashes out and add colour (once I'm done my eye makeup, my lashes are virtually invisible with all the powder). It is lightweight (i.e. won't make lashes droop) and doesn't look overly conspicuous, which is exactly what a mascara should do. Definitely a HG for me!

on 12/21/2011 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is one of my very first mascaras, and probably in my top 3. It definitely lengthens your lashes, although it doesn't do as much for volume. It might be alittle pricey compared to other mascaras, but I think it's worth it!

on 12/17/2011 1:51:00 PM

Probably my favourite mascara. I love the volume and unless the mascara is old, I don't find that it clumps unlike some other volumizing mascaras.

on 12/8/2011 10:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I received this as a GWP. It's a nice, basic mascara. It thickens and gives good definition with no clumps. I don't think it's worth the price; there are drugstore mascaras that do a good job as well at half the cost.

on 10/20/2011 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have short asian lashes with hardly any curl, so I'm always looking for a mascara that would hold my curl, define, and lengthen my lashes.
however this doesn't do any of them! after 30 minutes of application my lashes drop down, and it doesn't give any effects to my lashes :p
DONT BUY THIS!!

on 10/16/2011 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This was a GWP for me, &I'm glad it was free. My personal experience: I think I had an allergic reaction or something because my eyes were VERY irritated, it uncurled my lashes, and it didn't do anything except turn my eyes red &make them watery. I have sensitive eyes, so maybe that's why this happened, but I dumped this right after I ran to the bathroom & tried to remove it as fast I could :( I wish it had worked for me though because before the reaction, I do remember the application being very smooth..oh well. If I could, I would give this a 0. Never buying.

on 10/12/2011 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

pros: formula is wet/glossy, light & not clumpy. feels very natural and can be buildable without getting spidery. brush is fantastic as it tapers so you really can get every single lash (inner/outer).

cons: double lash? no way. even after 2 layers this is not double lash worthy. flakes! started flaking before i could even do my other eye. it also weighed my lashes down, back to stick straight even though i curled them.

wouldnt purchase again because it's not that special. if i wanted a "natural looking" mascara i can buy a ds version like full & soft (HG).

it gets 2 lippies. 1 for being wet/glossy & the other for the awesome brush.

on 9/23/2011 8:24:00 PM

Basic mascara. Lash doubling it's not. Think of it as Great Lash with a bigger brush and much fatter price tag. Pros - it's a thin formula and buildable, giving you a very natural lash. Cons - you won't double your lashes and can get the same effect for $10 less with Great Lash.