December 19, 2014 | 1303 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by pokadotgirl

I have short asian lashes with hardly any curl, so I'm always looking for a mascara that would hold my curl, define, and lengthen my lashes.
however this doesn't do any of them! after 30 minutes of application my lashes drop down, and it doesn't give any effects to my lashes :p
DONT BUY THIS!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a GWP for me, &I'm glad it was free. My personal experience: I think I had an allergic reaction or something because my eyes were VERY irritated, it uncurled my lashes, and it didn't do anything except turn my eyes red &make them watery. I have sensitive eyes, so maybe that's why this happened, but I dumped this right after I ran to the bathroom & tried to remove it as fast I could :( I wish it had worked for me though because before the reaction, I do remember the application being very smooth..oh well. If I could, I would give this a 0. Never buying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pros: formula is wet/glossy, light & not clumpy. feels very natural and can be buildable without getting spidery. brush is fantastic as it tapers so you really can get every single lash (inner/outer).

cons: double lash? no way. even after 2 layers this is not double lash worthy. flakes! started flaking before i could even do my other eye. it also weighed my lashes down, back to stick straight even though i curled them.

wouldnt purchase again because it's not that special. if i wanted a "natural looking" mascara i can buy a ds version like full & soft (HG).

it gets 2 lippies. 1 for being wet/glossy & the other for the awesome brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by playsindirt

Basic mascara. Lash doubling it's not. Think of it as Great Lash with a bigger brush and much fatter price tag. Pros - it's a thin formula and buildable, giving you a very natural lash. Cons - you won't double your lashes and can get the same effect for $10 less with Great Lash.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by ICantGoForThatNoCanDo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as part of a GWP. I like the way it went on, no clumps and nice definition and lengthening, but it caused some irritation. Between this formula and their High Impact i'm starting to think their mascaras are dangerous if you value your eyes. I would never ever pay money for this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Ice222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

While it's probably the best mascara I have tried in terms of getting every little lash and defining them. It does not clump, smudge or flake when coated evenly, holds all day, is quite easy to remove, and I really really like the applicator. But still it is far from perfect.

While I normally prefer to have very natural looking makeup, I have failry short lashes, and this mascara does not work well enough to emphasis them. After 1 coat, it leaves lashes coloured, but not coated, 2 coats, makes you lashes slightly more obvious but still barely noticeable, but 3+ coats and the tips start to look unnaturally blunt and may start to stick together. Not to mention that it straitens and uncurls my curled lashes when I apply it, which is what I dislike most about it.

Overall it's a fairly decent mascara, it does colour and define the lashes, but it's far from lengthening or volumising. If you have naturally long, curly but lighter colored lashes, this may be a good option for a very natural look, but for someone like me who wants to look like I have longer fuller and CURVIER lashes, it's just a step better than nothing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

This mascara was pretty unremarkable. I didn't find it to be very volumizing at all, it didnt hold a curl but it did add some length. I love Clinique lipsticks, but I've never really been very impressed with their mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara which is odd since this mascara is SUPER natural and I tend to like drama. It's a super buildable and wet formula with a brush that is tapered at the end so it's cone shaped and kinda thin so it SERIOUSLY gets every lash. Now here's the thing, little volume is added but l
lots of length is and since this one is supposed to be volumizing that may be a disappointment. I like it though because it's so natural, it seriously dosnt look like I'm wearing mascara but more like I have naturally dark and super long lashes. It also FEELS natural, it's completely comfortable. Bad part is it dosnt hold a curl :( so I had to curl again after the mascara was dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Kittens88

I recieved this as a sample from Clinique after spending way to much money.
To me this is a very "Meh" mascara. It did a nice job of seperating my lashes and added some colour, but really it wasn't anything mind blowing.
I liked the brush though. It was thick at the base and became thinner at the top. It made getting those hard to reach areas a breeze.
Just be careful not to get this in your eye! Because G*dammit does it burn.
All in all I wouldn't be rushing out to Clinique to stock up on this. Very mediocre. Actually it kind of reminds me of Rimmel's Extra Super Lash. A mascara that I actually dispised....

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by lindseydarcy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this mascara as a sample with free Clinique products and I did not like this mascara. Maybe it's because my eyes are smaller, but the brush was hard to manage and seemed to big and as a result it was very messy to put on! Didn't make a huge difference in the first place and I spent forever trying to put it on because it was so goopy messy.