October 1, 2014 | 1338 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2028 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by bailey17

This has been my HG Makeup for almost 2 years. I just love it! My coworker tells me that I look "fresh faced" once a week because it just brings my skin to life.

I stopped using to try Kat Von D's Lock-it, and came running back to this. It makes my face look so fresh. I can tell from the reviews that it does not work for everyone.. but for my combination skin it works like a dream.

When I wear this makeup I look glowy... not oily. Sometimes I will mix a little Sonia Kashuk highlighter with it in my hand and buff it on with a Real Techniques stippling brush. ALSO I can do the same with CeraVe moisturizer if I want more of a tinted-moisturizer.

I do not think that I will stop using it, if they discontinue I will probably just spring for the Makeup Forever because I have heard that is the closest thing. I love! Buy it! Try it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by blissta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does NOT photograph well; I had white spots in flash photograph AND in webcam. Upon stipple application indoors under artificial lighting (after priming with Smashbox Photo Finish OR Gosh Velvet Touch), I looked amazing; the glitter I could see in the bottle was not noticeable. Texture is thick yet runny, but it felt light and not drying on my dry-combination skin. I am a dark NC42 and used Caramel.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by EmilyTaylor1216

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product broke me out severely! I have oily/ semi acne prone skin, and this was certainly not the foundation for me! It contributed to my already oily skin, even with a setting powder, and broke out my skin! This foundation would work best on a person without oily skin and maybe not so acne prone! The only thing I like about this foundation is probably the fact that it has a pump on the bottle. The foundation also sits very heave on the skin and when I wore it, I felt like it was obvious that I was wearing foundation! Not the foundation for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by emilyh8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation was average. It looked beautiful and flawless when first applied but after half a day my skin looked very shiny. I found I had to use blotting paper several times when wearing this foundation. It's lovely if you are only wearing it out for a couple hours for dinner or something and set it really well but I wouldn't recommend this for daytime use (especially in summer) or for an evening out. Packaging was good, i love pump foundations.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by jennifereal

Not a big fan of this foundation. I used this first before switching over to my all time favorite Foundation (Revlon Colorstay) but I do have to admit I love the pump on this product. The bad: i can see flecks of glitter on my face throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by winter021

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It comes in pump bottle! Yay! Other than that it works great for me, at least!
I bought the product out of sheer coincidence, picked it up on the way to a last min "photoshoot, makeup request" session. I am no means a professional make-up artist or claim to be, but I do help friends doll up sometimes. Apparently the product is great for capturing light so in turn it's great for photo shots etc. The consistency is light, provides good coverage and it does have millions of micro shimmy thingies to reflect light. Used it on my friends and they were hooked, stayed on well for a good half a day despite having to move from one photoshoot location to another under the hot sun. It provides good coverage and does not feel greasy or thick on the face. The product has a pleasant smell, was surprised by this because I have bought their lipsticks before and boy do they smell funky. Would I repurchase? Sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by JillianRoseF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is awesome :) I am always on the search for great foundations, whether it be drugstore or high-end. I've tried everything from BareMinerals to MAC and everything in between. I have extremely pale and oily skin, plus being an athlete in the Florida heat, it's really hard to find a long-wearing foundation that still gives very full coverage without being cakey.

PROS:
Affordable
Pump bottle
Full coverage
Glowy finish (but matte in the right places)
Long-wearing
Very good shade selection

CONS:
A little pricey for drugstore

Overall, this is my new HG foundation. I highly reccomend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by LozziGirluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a great product. It has a natural dewy finish. Although sometimes it flakes in the dry areas of my face. Never the less I would buy it again. I am in the shade vanilla and it matches really well. It was quite expensive though at $35, here in Australia.it does have small microscopic sparkles but I can not see them on my face. This foundation is great for everyday use and would recommend using it with moisteriser if you have dry skin. I am happy with this foundation! Good job revelon.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by xxch3yxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly, I was pretty impressed with this foundation!

PROS: full coverage, great color match, only needs one layer, stays on, don't need concealer, easy to apply with hands or a brush.

CONS: dewy, shine, feels heavy

Overall, its a wonderful foundation and it's great for
those who look for a full flawless coverage!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

Nice dewy, lighter coverage foundation perfect for everyday use. Has light reflecting particles that gives skin a soft sheen. Not the best for acne prone/oily skin but a great enhancer for normal/drier types. I love that it comes in a large variety of colours. Would repurchase.