April 18, 2014 | 1712 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(1996 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by GoDawgs

This foundation is fantastic. I have been trying various foundations and BB creams over the past couple of years trying to find the perfect one, and I think I finally found my HG.

I prefer a dewy look without adding moisture/oil to my oily/combo skin. This foundation is perfect for that. It goes on matte, but still gives a bit of a dewy look. I do not see ANY sparkles when applied to my face, but I also shake the bottle before I apply. I do see some very fine sparkles when I swatch the product on my hand. I've read that if one doesn't like the sparkles, you can apply the foundation and then dab with a tissue to remove the sparkles. The product is buildable. I have pretty good skin and just need a product to even out my skintone, so I apply lightly for light to medium coverage. I have played around with it and you can definitely apply it heavier for a nice medium to full coverage.

I have fair skin with pink undertones (NW25) and the shade Shell works well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by ankosh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

this foundation is not perfect it is very good thought
as i have dry skin it is better that colorstay for me it is dewy and beatifull
upclose you cab see the glitters but i love it it doesnt bother me at all
it doesnot breakme out thought ,
all in all it is good one pretty good coverage as i dont need much covarage i have the shade vanilla 002 as in my country this is the lightest available not perfectly matching but it is good
love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Jerena

I was about to buy MUFE mat velvet plus foundation but thought i would give this one a try and pair it with my revlon colorstay that i stopped using because of the thick formula. It worked like a magic! seriously!!! i only use it together and it gives me the same effect even better than mat velvet plus does (i got a sample at sephora so i already tried it) anyway the most important thing for me that it feels much lighter than colorstay by itself, the staying power is still the same, another thing is i have colorstay with pink undertones and photo ready has yellow and together they give me very natural looking color, i'm very happy with this two together.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by haijaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used both Revlon PhotoReady, and Colorstay. I personally prefer the Colorstay, I found it to be much more full coverage, and last much longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Lazyoaf

Repurchased this several times now and it was my go to foundation (until they decided to discontinue selling it in the only store that sells Revlon in my city!!). My shade is Vanilla, which makes this the only foundation that I don't buy the lightest shade. Truly a neutral shade(not too yellow or red). Also recommend shaking the bottle before use, or else you will have trouble with the "glitter", which is a very cool shade btw, so doesn't look good if you got green/blue glitter stuck on your face! Still somehow it's not hard to work with...even with the glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Ninbazi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have finally found my drugstore foundation! I love the glow it gives. This is an amazing product will definitely buy this again. +1 for Revlon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

If you're into the glittery Twilight vampire look, then this is the foundation for you!
I knew going into this purchase that this would be far too glittery for me. I wanted to test how it would work as a liquid highlighter, since every liquid one I've tried is too frosty or metallic for me.
As a highlighter, when applied lightly, it actually does a good job, but it's tricky business. One false move and you're in glitter land. But when done right, it gives a very subtle glow without a metallic sheen.
The packaging is superb. A nice solid pump that doesn't break or get stuck. Good on ya, Revlon. Now add that to your other pump-less foundations and women around the world will thank you.
I don't think I'll repurchase as I have other powder highlighters that do the job easier. Overall not too bad, just not something I want to mess with every morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by cjpramix

I have this in Nude and Shell and it matches my yellow undertones very well. I've always preferred the dewy finish and this one is easy to apply and gives me a healthy dewy look. :) ive read complaints about the glitter, but me, i really dont mind them at all! They're really tiny and they add a nice glow. I have to look really close to see them. I will definitely repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by GoonerGirl

After trying the Revlon Colorstay foundation, I really wanted to try this one too.
I bought it in 'Golden Beige' as my skin has yellow undertones, and it was a pretty good match (could do with being a bit more yellowy).
Coverage is medium-full (buildable) and the foundation goes on really nicely with a brush. It contains some shimmer, some people may have an issue with it, but I thought it wasn't too bad. It looks really good on my skin and doesn't look cakey.
The packaging is nice, the cap comes off a bit too easily at times so I'd love it if it was a bit more secure.
I have combination skin, and the foundation lasted well but needed a touch up after a few hours. if you have really oily skin, you must powder it of course.
Overall, very pleased with the foundation. Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Fashionkilla200