October 25, 2014 | 1109 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sugarbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by pineappleaftermath

This blush is great. When swept together, the four colours make a lovely peachy pink colour with a subtle shimmer effect - a perfect blush and highlighter in one. And unlike Dandelion, this actually shows up as colour on my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by CupCakeEllie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you like pink highlights as a blush. This ones for you. I bought it thinking it would look nice on me but, nope! Would not recommend if you have oily skin. Makes you look oilier. Nice packaging, smells nice too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Aylush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Sugarbomb for my fair complexion, its sheer but shows up brilliantly for me. For darker skin tones this is definitely a highlighter but for us pale girls it adds a brilliant glow for the day time. It's quite glittery so not brilliant in the sunlight, but I'm loving it through the winter to add colour without needing to get bronze-happy.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Kikilynn09

So, I think I'm going to be all alone here when I write this review, but sugarbomb is definitely not my favorite. My sister got this and since we share from time to time (or rather, she uses my makeup) I decided to try it. It's alright, you need a lot of product for it to show up on your face. And the brush picks up a lot, even if you don't mean it to. I've used it maybe ten times and my sister has used it probably less than that, considering she doesn't really wear makeup and the pan is already showing. For $28 I expect to have it for a while. And for BeneFit as a whole, I'm sorry, but I'm just not extremely impressed. I feel like you're paying a significant amount of money and the only thing you're really getting is pretty packaging. Which yes, pretty packaging is a plus, but its not going to make me want to keep repurchasing items. And while I like make-up a lot, BeneFit is a lot of neutral colors and even though I don't cake on my make-up, I also don't want to look like a plain Jane. So, I will not be purchasing this product and I probably won't purchase much else. I don't mind paying a lot for great products, but I really don't feel like I truly get that with BeneFit. Maybe its just me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

I got this in a swap and I love it. For a long time I told myself there is no way I would like this or wear it since I already own Coralista. But I'm so glad I have it now. For now in the winter it's a perfect blush. Not over the top color and not too much shimmer. It's a nice subtle color but I'm not sure how it's going to look when I'm much more tan. We'll see but this is a must have, whether you own Coralista or not. I agree with others stating the brush is crap and they need to just forget it. Other than that, great product and I'd def purchase this again, love the packaging!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute box, crap brush - chucked it on the first day. I wish they would stop including them. Nice shimmery sheer color, love the multitonal blend of the pink and peach and orange and lavender. I am tan so this works more like a highlight than a blush on me. I love how it looks pinky and glowy without being frosty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite of the BeneFit Box Powders...I adore this multi-tonal blush/highlight product! Like others have said, it smells fresh and sort of sweet, applies smoothly and stays put all day. It awakens and warms the complexion with a sheer wash of peach/pink/bronze...perfect for an everyday blush and evening highlight shade. The packaging is awfully cute and the powder is super satiny, never chalky and evenly applied without much effort. The brush it comes with isn't so bad but I prefer using one of my stippling or blush brushes I have in my collection to apply this. I also apply a little bit of this where my eyeshadow color fades into my browbone highlight shade to pull together my entire look. Beautiful! I can't wait to experiment more with my SugarBomb! YAY! Highly recommend!

xoxoxox
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by kaitholly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this blush for "free" when some cupcake truck in NYC was doing a give away; buy a cupcake, get a Sugarbomb blush! So it wasn't totally free, but somewhat free. Otherwise, I don't know if I would have bought this blush on it's own. Benefit blushes are really expensive and that's often a deterrent even though the product is nice. I really like this blush, it's a soft peachy-pinky-beigey color. I normally layer over a cream blush to increase it's lasting power. I have hit pan on it which is always a good sign...it's weird,though that the peach triangle is the only one that hasn't worn down. The peach, pink, and purple triangles are almost gone....not an important note, but something I found interesting. But as much as I have enjoyed this blush, I don't think I'll repurchase it. I'd rather try another boxed power from Benefit like Dandelion or the new Bella Bamba...or just another blush in general.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by eternallycrstn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I went a little crazy and got on a benefit face powder kick without ever having tried a single one of these powders and ordered 5 shades!

Out of bunch Sugarbomb is by FAR my favourite. This boxed powder has 4 triangles of color which are pink, peach, rose and plum. Swirled together they create a gorgeous light bright shade of peachy pink. I do find it more on the peachy side on my (nw10) skin than pink.

Sugarbomb is a marvelous mix of highlighter and blush in one and gives an incredibly glowy peachy pink natural flush to cheeks. It is very sheer, but definitely does show up. It's not nearly as pigmented as Coralista or Bella Bamba however. Darker than medium skintones will likely have trouble getting this to show up very well and will probably find it to be more of a highlighter.

This is quickly becoming my favorite blush and will definitely repurchase.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by kandyglam112

Fantastic! Smells great, I use it everyday as blush. The brush is good considering it comes with the product. My fave out of the box o' powders. Shimmery, but not to a point where it's chunks of glitter. packaging is cute i love it! and benefit!