BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is blush has a nice peachy-pink glow, lasts all day for me. I like the packaging... but it's awkward and you definitely can't travel with it. It's just too blocky. I actually like the flat brush that it comes with because this isn't a streaky blush, it's quite easy to blend. Note though, it isn't the most pigmented thing out there~ it's definitely something to illuminate your face with. I got it for free from doing a SDM survey and despite my affection for it, for 24CAD, I would not buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Havenít used Sugarbomb much since I bought it. Used it the other night with a smokey eye look and it was PERFECT for that. Some others have mentioned that itís not very pigmented, which is true, and also why I think it worked so well with a smokey eye look. It makes a very good highlighter or subtle blush.

One of my go-to blushes. It gives my skin a gorgeous flush. Plus, it has four different colors in it, which means you can customize you sugar-rush flush. I got this on my birthday, so every time I smell it it brings back good memories. It might be a bit pricy, but to me its worth it and I will definitely repurchase.

The Benefit blushers have always intrigued me, but I just hate the cardboard box packaging! Itís just so darn bulky and seems cheap. This is my first Benefit blusher and itís just absolutely adorable, though the box just looks kinda small. At any rate, I wasnít so sure at first, because a lot of the previous reviews said that it doesnít show up or is more like a highlighter on their NC25/NC30 skin tone (which is about my skin tone). But I was in the mood to spend and figured Iíd finally splurge. I tested it on my hand and yes it is a really sheer peachy golden shade, vaguely reminds me of UD X e/s, however when I applied to my cheeks it looks nothing like it does on my hand. It gives my cheeks a lovely glowing peachy warm bright happy glow. While it does give me a glow. Itís a very quick easy, goof proof color I donít need to focus too hard on to apply. It smells lovely, kinda sweet with a hint of floral? The brush is an annoying shape to try and use to apply blush with, but it is soft, and nice to hold. Overall Iím glad I caved and got this :D *****UPDATE****** I returned this. it fades quickly on me and was an odd muddy orange-y shade on me. Not to mention the packaging is so darn irritating. It's hard to fit a brush in there and swirl so as to get a mix of all the colors.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love SUGARBOMB! :) Tried it in sephora and fell in love with it. Apart from the packaging which I LOVE , it's definitely a quality brand that's worth the price. I love that it gives you an instant beach-y glow in just two swipes and easy to blend too. i"ll definitely buy it again and again!

Other than most reviewers I have to be carefull when putting this on, cause it does really show up on my face. (I`m often a little clumsy when applying blush so I was looking for something sheer and natural) Also, it turned out to be quite peachy, which is not the best choice for my rather cool skintone (NW 20).
At first I really liked the fact that it is shimmery, but I realized that it looks very weird when my cheek-area is dry (somehow enhances the dryness).
Overall I wouldn`t say it`s the "worst" blush but I don`t recommend this to people with a cool skintone or dry cheeks.
I was so curious about the whole line when I discovered benefit but so far the products have been quite disappointing, esp. if you consider the prizes. Seems like cute packaging and funny names are the best part of it.
Update: I gave this another try and now I even have to take 1 lippie of, since I hate it! The golden shimmer looks terrible on me, so cool-skintoned: beware!

I am in love with this product! I use it everyday!! It's the perfect natural glow for my fair skin and the smell is also to die for!!! I recommend this for anyone with fair skin!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I just picked this up a couple days ago and the only downfall for me is that it doesnt show up as a color on my medium/dark skin BUT it's an amazing highlight glow effect andthata exactly what I want and need for everyday at school! I love this product and I still need to find the right brush though, atthe moment I'm using a paddle type brush to evenly sweep the color across my cheeks. But I love this and the smell and packaging are devine!

This blush is great. When swept together, the four colours make a lovely peachy pink colour with a subtle shimmer effect - a perfect blush and highlighter in one. And unlike Dandelion, this actually shows up as colour on my skin!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you like pink highlights as a blush. This ones for you. I bought it thinking it would look nice on me but, nope! Would not recommend if you have oily skin. Makes you look oilier. Nice packaging, smells nice too.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products