Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 11/14/2013 11:29:00 PM

I was trying to get the right concealer to cover my dark circles and this one is the best I have used till date! I goes very nicely on the skin, doesn't really feel like you have applied anything! Doesn't become cakey or ashy after a few hours! I apply Origins GinZing eye cream prior to the application of the concealer. This acts as a primer and really helps the skin to hold on to the concealer! Overall, very happy with this product!
Just go for it!!

on 11/14/2013 5:14:00 PM

Great for blemishes and scars. I don't recommend under the eyes very drying.

on 11/8/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This is an awesome concealer if you struggle with acne and acne scars. I wouldn't recommend it as an under eye concealer (I use Clinique's line-smoothing concealer for that). This product is very thick and definitely full coverage, but that's why I love it. It doesn't slip around and once you set it with powder, it makes your complexion look great! I guess you could apply this concealer with a brush but I just use my fingers and pat it onto areas where I need extra coverage.

I have re-purchased this product many times now and highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a concealer that truly conceals. It doesn't break me out and the color match for my skin is pretty much perfect. For my NC30 skin, I generally use #7 and sometimes #8, depending on whether I'm slightly tanned or not.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

One of the worst concealers I have ever encountered, it was thick and very hard to blend in. I understand that this is not supposed to be an under eye concealer so I will not complain about the fact that it creased soo badly when I tried using it on my dark circles. But even as a spot concealer, it was dry and patchy. I had to mix 10 and 12 to get an “almost” matching shade to my MAC NC40-42 skin color and still the color seemed a little bit off. The one thing I will give it, though, is that it is truly waterproof.

on 11/3/2013 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this concealer! Yes, it is thick but if you have a huge blemish that won't quit this will hide it. The great things I like about this is that it does not cake and it is waterproof so it isn't going anywear. It dries very quickly so you.need to move fast when applying. I used to use the concealer from lancome and I love that one even still until this of course. I recently purchased the concealer from Amazing Cosmetics which I will be reviewing soon.

on 11/2/2013 3:11:00 PM

I hate hate hate this product.
it is very heavy. and I know some will say because it's water proof but even for a water proof concealer it is still extremely heavy.

dry :) so very dry :) it's bad enough it's heavy but dry too. when I apply it, it feels like I'm pulling my under eyes.

why did I buy this you ask ?
what attracted me to it was the "full cover" which is so not the case with this concealer :)
but I have mad dark under eye circles that I have inherited from my mother and I need a lot of coverage under my eyes.
when I applied it in the store, it was nice. I'm not sure if it's the lighting or something else, but every time I use it again, I hate it more and more because this aint cheap !

POINT: really heavy, dry and not as much coverage as they claim (tried this on a scar and didn't work)

on 11/1/2013 8:15:00 PM

I bought this from Sephora and one of the girls matched me in 6 even though I thought 7 was better. Went home and used a few times and of course was too light. Anyways, 7 is my color, it is very pigmented and love it to cover up acne spots. I really don't think is good for under eye though...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great concealer which I try to use it under my eyes sometimes - just in the very inner corners as it is very thick and opaque - not a good undereye look if not used in moderation. To cover blemishes and sun spots #5 is perfect for me (I am 020 in Dior Foundations and 020 in Chanel, all quite yellow based). Important thing - it dries a tone darker so it is a good idea to check your match with a sample (Polish Sephora is brilliant at this) before you buy.

It dries completely matte so I need to be 100% sure that my skin under eye is well hydrated and never apply further than the most inner corner of the eye (where I am also the darkest so it seems to work).

Unfortunately it is not good enough for covering aprs-acne ;) red marks - I can layer and layer yet these are still visible (Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage is a winner here) and it seems to disappear from these during the day, even when powdered.

I will use it (tube will last ages although it is quite expensive initially) but will not repurchase and I took off one more lippie for not working as full cover as the name of the product describes.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I hate this product soooo much, was HORRID on my nc35 complexion. The MUA at Sephora "assisted" me in color selection, this concealer is opaque yes, but it's also very aging and not a good coloring for concealer for undereyes. I returned this product which is a rarity when I shop at Sephora.

on 10/30/2013 8:52:00 AM

This concealer has changed my life. I've been buying it for years and though some times too a break to try something else, I always come back to it. Although some say it's ok cakey, I've come to almost use it as a foundation as well because of the match to my skin and the build able coverage. All I do is mix a dab of this concealer with two parts moisturizer and apply it with a beauty blender, then apply it directly to trouble spots for an even finish. It's amazing and coming from someone with sensitive skin, it never causes any breakouts or irritation. Forever using this product!