December 18, 2014 | 1323 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

I m not sure how i feel about this product even though i have been using it for quite sometimes and heres why…in terms of coverage and texture…i dun find it as incredible as most people…i have to layer quite a bit to cover some spots…its also hard to blend at slighly dry areass…a big problem i have is due to the color selection…i m around nc30 and i m in between 6 and 7…therefore i need to mix two colors to get my match…and here the problem…!! I usually mix the two colors on the back of my hand and then use a brush to apply…and everytime when i m half way done the mix will completely dry up on my hand and i need to mix more which is very time consuming and annoyinggg!!! i will try to finish them coz they r kinda expensive but i have been reaching for the nars radiant concealer more when i m not in the mood to mix and want to do my face quick…!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I honestly cannot decide whether or not I like this. For a while I loved it, then I hated it and then I was liking it again.

It definitely is a full coverage concealer, for a liquid concealer, it's pretty decent at covering red blemishes.

I had to learn how to apply this just right. It's something you have to kind of pack on and press into. It also helps, as usual, to have a pressed powder.

I was hoping for the price to find an all-in-one, but like other liquids, it didn't cover my most worst of all blemishes.

I would purchase it again, especially for the convenience of a squeeze tube, but not readily for the price that it costs. MUFE has some nice cosmetics, but I don't feel like this is the most amazing one.

One kudo I have to give to MUFE though is that they have gotten the closest to my skin color than anyone else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by SICUxRN

HG concealer. A little goes a very long way, the tube lasts forever. Great spot coverage. I use a small amount of BB cream, spot coverage with the concealer and a touch of mineral veil. Perfect combination!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by tanya30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this a lot

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

There is only one problem with this concealer: it doesn't stay on all day. I've never found a concealer that does. No big deal.
Literally every other aspect of this concealer is perfect. I've never seen anything blend like this does. It MELTS into your skin, and rather than looking cakey, it creates this gorgeous smooth, soft-focus effect. The consistency is medium, not watery but not as thick as, say, MAC studio finish. It dries VERY quickly, but you can still manipulate and blend after it dries. In fact, I apply to my undereyes (dark, bluish or purple circles) let it dry for a few seconds and THEN blend. It seems to cover pigmented areas better that way.

I recommend trying this in different lighting because it's hard to get the color right. A saleswoman at Sephora gave me shade #3...then I got home and realized I looked like a ghost. I exchanged it for shade #7 (huuuuuuge difference) which matches me well when I'm tan. (MAC nc40)

I rarely give packaging more than a 3 unless it's very beautiful, but I'm giving this a 4 because I love the squeeze tube--very hygienic. This will last a very long time, which is why I didn't mind the $32 price tag.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by MissTomato

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was in need of concealer due to my very dark acne scar and heard good review about this concealer. But I am very disappointed with this product. It is very expensive and didnt give me the coverage I needed. It works well for dark circle, but not dark acne scars.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Sykeq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to love 'the amazing concealer' due to its more blendable consistency, but after using MUF's version, I love this so much more. It's not as oily as TAC - which I discovered was also kinda breaking me out. This concealer literally lasts all day, through the rain, sweat and humidity. The shades also suit my yellow, asian skintone better. The only downside is that if you have dry skin/dry spots on your face, it has a tendency to cake and is hard to blend out once you slap this on. Although it's nothing some moisturizer can't fix. Make sure to go easy when you're using it under your eyes too. A little goes a long way, so avoid smothering this over dark eye circles, or you'll just end up accentuating fine lines. In terms of coverage, I find it's less pigmented than TAC, so it works best to cover moderate imperfections, but one tube can certainly last a long time. Overall, a great concealer that doesn't irritate your skin. Will repurchase for sure :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh wow. This concealer is great! I'm starting to really love everything from make up forever. They are supposed to be used for a lot of studios, modelling sets, movies, etc. The make up literally lasts forever, or all day, it feels like. The concealer blends well with my skin tone, and theres so many shades to choose from. I can't say this one lasts all day....or lasts that long, but when I need it and use it, it covers instantly. It has not broken me out so I will continue to use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by esxli

this concealer gave me a major cystic acne outbreak on my cheeks. i am still fixing the damage it had done. however the only pro i have to say about this is that the coverage and staying power is impressive. this concealer doesnt budge... however i am not too sure if its suitable for people with dry, sensitive and acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by MinnieMe88

By far one of the best concealers I've ever used. I'm usually a NC30/35 in MAC, and I tried this in #7 and it was perfect for me. Perfect coverage doesn't crease/smudge especially when used with the perfect primer.