April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Living Doll

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Beckylou15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't like this product at all. Way to much glitter and sparkle. YUCK! Its super Pigmented and pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by ctanonymous

I love this blush! (: It's a really pretty, girly pink color with not-too-much shimmer. The shimmer is pretty subtle on my skin. It gives my pale skin a nice flush, and it's well-pigmented. I love the packaging, it's a-dor-a-ble. (: I want to try Honeymoon now.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by danyell2425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush. I think the color is really great & the packaging is super cute as well. The only reason why I didn't give this 5 stars is a little hard to pick up the color on my brush. I have to really rub and rub to get some color on there. But other then that it's really great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by JamieMonroe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this blush!!!! it is so pretty and is such a pretty pink color....i used Hard Candy's Honey Moon first and then bought this later on i use to use the Honey Moon all the time before i had the Living Doll..Ever since i bought the Living Doll i never touch the Honey Moon..I keep telling myself i will use Honey Moon the next day but i keep on using the Living Doll will buy over and over gain

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by hotpinkluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush!!!This is my HG blush.Its a very pretty pink color with a little sheen to it.. The pakeage is cute also.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by kiimuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is a favorite of mine to grab up on those days where I'm rushing to get ready for school--you really can't screw your face up with this. As described, if you apply it dry it does give you a soft and delicate look. I've never attempted to apply this blush wet, in fear of the shimmers applying too intensely. Love using this on top of a matte blush for a little added sheen on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to blush! If you want it to be more dramatic, just keep layering it on. It's perfect for every look. Before, I used the HC baked blush in "Honey Moon" that was a good color, as well but I like Living doll a LOT better. I do plan on buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been looking this over at Walmart for quite sometime and finally decided to pick it up. I love it for it's not over the top and if you want a bit more color just add a couple more layers. It reminds me of a baked blush that Physicians's formula had several years ago that I really liked. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush! It gives the perfect subtle but bright glow at the same time, it's pretty much a highlighter too! I have both applied it over a cream blush and alone and looks great either way! It's so cheap you have to give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lipglossaddict93

I really like this colour when swatched, but on the face it is very very soft. I am about NC25ish and I use this as a highlighter or a light blush. The price for the amount of product is not bad, but the product is very fragile, when I first went to get it the cashier broke it by putting it in a bag too hard. But for a soft everyday blush/highlighter I think it is good especially at the price.