Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Living Doll

4.1

mica, talc, mineral oil, dimethicone, magnesium aluminum, silicate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben. May contain ( /-): Titanum dioxide (Ci 77891), iron oxides (ci77491, ci77492, ci77499).

on 3/8/2011 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This blush gives me a somewhat enhanced flush to my cheeks, not super natural, but not. Pigmentation is good, the shimmer doesn't really register on my skin though. Very good blush, only reason not rebuying is because I want to move over to cream blushes, also this will take years to use up.

on 3/8/2011 11:44:00 PM

This is currently my HG blush. I can see how some reviewers are having issues with pigmentation, as I believe that this is a product you will have to "break in." The first few times I used this all I got was a pretty pink glow, but it seemed that the more I took off the top, the more pigmented it became. Now it's just a really pretty pigmented pink and I love it. Ladies, don't give up on this product!

on 3/2/2011 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm NC20 and this blush gives such an ethereal glow to my cheeks that looks very natural and pretty. Staying power is good and it blends easily. The color is just magnificent. Will def. be checking out more Hard Candy stuff!

on 2/23/2011 9:42:00 PM

Very similar to MAC's mineralize blushes but just a little more color payoff. They are very inexpensive yet high quality...the color isn't sheer but isn't heavy either.

I highly recommend these to anyone in the market for another blush.

One of my favorite blushes! I love the color. It's buildable and it's sheer too. I love sheer pink blushes. And the finish is so shimmery. Looks gorgeous on pale skin tones! Will rebuy! :D

on 2/17/2011 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this blush. The packaging is super cute & it's such a gorgeous pink color.

but i'm a little confused reading these reviews. some people are saying the blush is very sheer-toned & not "too pigmented" whereas others are saying its wayyyy too pigmented. I ended up buying this blush with multiple items in the Hard Candy set. Other items included: the pink lip plumper, the face primer & the 24K gold illuminator. i think all of that for under 10 $s. So maybe the blush in the set that I bought is different from buying this on it's own?!! Because the blush that came in the set looks nothing like the compact it is in in the pictures above. But on the back its labeled as "Living Doll"...and it is exactly the same color as the pictures listed above? Hmmm...idk..

Anyways....This blush is amazing!!! & extremely pigmented! Only a light hand is needed. I'm tan and I still only need a tiny bit to show up. & i absolutely love the gold shimmer in it. sooo cute!! :)

on 2/16/2011 5:58:00 PM

I don't like this product at all. Way to much glitter and sparkle. YUCK! Its super Pigmented and pink.

on 2/16/2011 5:33:00 PM

I love this blush! (: It's a really pretty, girly pink color with not-too-much shimmer. The shimmer is pretty subtle on my skin. It gives my pale skin a nice flush, and it's well-pigmented. I love the packaging, it's a-dor-a-ble. (: I want to try Honeymoon now.

on 2/16/2011 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this blush. I think the color is really great & the packaging is super cute as well. The only reason why I didn't give this 5 stars is a little hard to pick up the color on my brush. I have to really rub and rub to get some color on there. But other then that it's really great.

on 2/12/2011 9:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this blush!!!! it is so pretty and is such a pretty pink color....i used Hard Candy's Honey Moon first and then bought this later on i use to use the Honey Moon all the time before i had the Living Doll..Ever since i bought the Living Doll i never touch the Honey Moon..I keep telling myself i will use Honey Moon the next day but i keep on using the Living Doll will buy over and over gain

Popular Blush Products