Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 8/15/2012 2:02:00 AM

Major flaking!!! Ugh. This is my first Cover Girl mascara and probably the last. It applies nicely, with no clumps but just an hour later I find these annoying flakes under my lower lashes. Eight hours later, there is almost no mascara left on my lower lashes. It's all turned into flakes and is sitting on the skin. And I don't rub my eyes at all. I have blond lashes, so it looks horrible with little black particles sitting here and there and white lashes showing through. I will try applying a base first next time and hopefully that will help some. Will not repurchase.

on 8/11/2012 10:58:00 PM

It's okay for everyday use. I like how cheap it is, and how it is light and does not clump, flake off, or take off lashes. But it's not super great for me - the very black isn't really "very black" and for me it lengthens much more than any thickening effect, so I still have to fill in a bit with eyeliner. It's so, so un-waterproof that any tears are a disaster, although that does mean that it is super easy to wash off too.

on 8/11/2012 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

oh yes. definitiely will buy.
this is a great product. no smudges, good consistency, great price
this along with the lashperfection mascara also by cg are soooooo good, it's hard to choose which one to use each day.
look at the bottom of the shelf-they are there
I'm very impressed with these mascaras

on 7/30/2012 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I used to use this when I was in high school and that was the last time I used it. I went back to this mascara and I think its okay it's just not my thing. I love lots of volume and although this is called Super Thick it should be called Super Long because it doesn't make my lashes thick it just makes them long. My lashes are already long so I don't need that. I like that it doesn't clump and leave tiny black specks like other mascaras. I would not repurchase this mascara I will be continue using my fave mascara at the moment which is the L'oreal Voluminous mascara.

on 7/21/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My new HG mascara! I have tried a lot of high-end mascaras and prefer this any day. It doesn't clump, flake or smear for me. It thickens and lengthens my lashes with two quick coats! It's also easy to remove, which is important to me. Other mascaras were impossible to remove and I can't stand that.

on 7/17/2012 10:38:00 AM

I was having one of those awful days where every mascara I tried on my lashes was making them look clumpy and spidery. I had a few in rotation that started out wonderful, and after a week or so began to suck. I had this little baby in my stash since I had picked it up on sale for $4 CAD after reading reviews here on MUA. Just when I was completely desperate and thought that I would be going to work sans mascara (the horror!), I decided to open this up and give it a whirl. Thankfully it saved the day, and I completely understand the awesome ratings that it has received. My lashes are naturally long and quite full, so I like a mascara that just adds a bit more volume and definition, as well as makes my lashes darker. I used this in very black and while I will admit that it is not as black as I would prefer for a night out (like Voluminous Carbon Black for instance, if only it didn't smudge like crazy), it is perfect for everyday wear. I am always trying out new mascaras looking for my HG mascara, and while it is a bit too soon to call this HG, you really cannot beat it for the price. It made my lashes thicker without clumping, and it's completely buildable. Also, it's super easy to wash off with just a normal face cleanser. I actually did a double-take in the mirror after washing my face one morning. I normally need to go over my eye area with some eye MU remover even after my cleanser, but it had removed all of this mascara easily, which is a bonus for me because it saves me time in the morning. Definitely give this one a try! For the price, you can't beat it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I tried this in Very Black, and loved it! It thickened my lashes, and still looked natural :) This mascara is also very bulidable (w/o clumps), and easy to wash off...it is a bit smudgy though :P I think I'm going to try the waterproof, I was very pleased w/ this though! To me, the price is kind of high...but the quality is worth it imo

on 6/19/2012 9:55:00 PM

I have tried countless mascaras that are lovely until the inevitable panda eyes. The only mascara that doesn't smudge on me is Blinc, but it leaves me with skinny, straight lashes. I have tried Lancome, Clinique, Smashbox, Diorshow, Tarte, on and on ugh... Never again! I have never found a HG product as the drugstore, but there's a first for everything!

on 6/3/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this Mascara, everything about this from the brush to the formula. It doesn't crinkle, my eye lashes feel soft, and dont clump. However I do see myself reapplying it usually just once, but I dont curl my lashes or anything either..

The packaging is a little cheap looking, and you don't get enough formula, so i decided to rate it a bit low on packaging.
But it's definitely worth your money.

on 5/24/2012 10:06:00 PM

I have purchased several mascara's in all price ranges. This mascara is amazing! Long wearing, does not flake, removes easily and very inexpensive. Amazing formula, I hope they never discontinue.