One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 11/25/2011 9:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product really softens my curly hair and keeps frizz away. The scent is nice and the oil is not really greasy. I like that it doesnīt leave hair oily but just soft. You just have to figure out the amount your hair needs. I have long curly hair and lots of it, so I use about two dimed-sized amounts in wet hair. I warm it up in my hands and the spread it all through muy hair, putting special atention on the ends. I have bad split ends and this kind of covers them. The only complaint I have is that it doesnīt make my hair shiny. I guess it works better if you blow dry or flat iron, but I just wear my hair curly and it doesnīt shine. Thatīs why I took off a lippie. Itīs dirt cheap for the amount of product you get, especially if you consider a bottle can last for months. I actually love the package, it looks kind of antique and you get just the amount of oil you want. You have to consider this isnīt really a treatment but more of a styling product. The amount of argan oil in it is minimal, and itīs mostly just īcones, so if you want a real solution for damaged hair this is not it. Also if youīre trying the CG method or avoiding īcons and looking for a green/ natural product I donīt recommend this. Overall, great product.
UPDATE: After only a few days I donīt like it anymore. It made my hair dull and weighed down my curls. I guess this works for straight or straightened hair :(

on 11/12/2011 6:52:00 PM

The question is: Argan Oil... where have you been all my life!?
Love, love, love it!

This product tames my unruly hair like a fierce lion tamer. Most leave in treatments leave my hair... I mean it... it leaves my hair, fades into oblivion. With this product, the cliche of "a little goes a long way" is true. It repaired, smooths, softened and strengthened my dry, thick, brittle, frizzy, overworked hair. My HG product!

on 11/12/2011 10:42:00 AM

this is the best knock off of moroccan oil at a fraction of the price. same scent too. stopped using biosilk since it has alcohol in it

So I use about a billion different products on my hair every day and recently added One n' Only to that mix. I don't use it as a heat protectant, but rather just smooth a dime-sized amount onto my hair after I've blown it out and flat-ironed it. Weird? Maybe.. but it really cuts down on flyaways, smells amazing, and makes my hair shine like you wouldn't believe.

It's cheap. I'll probably buy it again.

on 10/1/2011 11:53:00 AM

The SA at Sally Beauty supply recommended this product to me when I mentioned I was looking for the original Moroccan Oil. Unfortunately, this product seems more like a serum than an oil. This product is fine as a serum but if you like the more "oily" consistency of the MO, then this won't be a dupe.

on 10/1/2011 10:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE Morrocanoil but I can't bring myself to spend so much on a styling product. One n Only is the best knock off I've found. My husband (who also loves Morrocanoil, so we use buckets of it) and I did a comparison test of Morrocanoil, One n Only, and Proclaim and this one came out on top. It smells the same and, although it's not quite as fabulous as the original, it's so close that it's not worth the extra bank to pay for Morrocanoil. Proclaim didn't come close.

on 9/24/2011 11:52:00 AM

After using Biosilk for a while and not being overly happy with the results, my hairdresser used Moroccan oil in my hair the last time I was in and I was hooked. I hunted all over for it and saw that argan oil was very similar and being a former customer of Sally's, found they had this line with great reviews on their website. I bought the smallest bottle (travel size - 59 ml 2 ounces) in case it didn't work for me. I starting using Herbal Essences Colour Me Happy (I have loads of unused shampoo and conditioner) and I was worried that my hair would be a giant poof mess once blow dried. I used the oil prior to blow drying and my hair looks like it does direct from the salon. When I straighten it, it look shiny and healthy with very little frizz. I can blow dry it with no styling afterwards and it looks nice, wavy and healthy. I highly recommend this product for people who suffer from frizz, flyaways and poofy hair after blow drying.

on 9/19/2011 12:25:00 AM

There really is no negative or downside to this product. It is made out of the the SAME stuff as Morccan Oil. It has a higher concentration of argon oil. And in my opinion is a just as good, if not better product. It works great. I have blonde, highlighted hair. It smells amazing and makes it gleam with shine. Never weights it down. Has helped split ends too. Best hair oil I've tried thus far.

on 9/19/2011 12:22:00 AM

okay first off, i have such frizzy hair it's not even funny.. i used to straighten it everyday WITHOUT heat protectant when i was in middle school years ago, and then i dyed my hair blonde... but it wasn't blonde enough so i got it even blonder..... then i'd blowdry it on the highest heat and the nozzle was right on my hair (YIKES!!!) and then what did i do? i decided i'd use the CHI flat iron on my poor hair... and i BARELY used heat protectants ahhhhh!!!! you can imagine how bad my hair was after all the damage i put it through!! it got so thin (it used to dry naturally thick, healthy, shiny, straight) but the texture changed and it was dry/frizzy/curly/wavy/dull and weak! it was horrible so i decided i'd take much better care of it and now it's so much healthier than it used to be cause i've just baby'd it basically. it still can be a little dry and frizzy like when i take a shower and i leave it dry naturally, i put some of this argan oil in my hair that i got from sallys beauty supply and let me just say this stuff is awesome! it smells amazing, it DOES NOT make my hair greasy AT ALL. but i wouldn't recommend putting it near your roots just to be safe cause some people might have really oily hair.. unless you use it as an overnight scalp treatment, some people do it but you can use extra virgin olive oil for that instead and it works much better(i've tried it before).... back to the argan oil, it smooths down my frizzy hair and makes it soft and adds some shine to it since it's soo dull... i love it! and i love using it after my hair is completely dried i put it in focusing on my ends, and use some CHI 44 iron gaurd and flat iron my hair and my hair comes out soooo softtt!! ahh i love it! it feels amazing and SMELLS AMAZING! it's awesome. i'd recommend this to anyoneeeeeeee =) !

on 8/24/2011 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This product is a staple for me. It's not as nice as some of the higher end argan oil brands, but the affordability (and availability at Sally's) make it a fantastic investment. I use it three times a week on my frizzy, thick hair (which is colored, highlighted, and tends towards a little dry.) Put a quarter amount in your hand, warm it up for a few seconds, rub it all over your hands, then scrunch it into your hair and you're good to go! Keeps frizzies away and leaves hair soft and smelling nice.

Top Rated One 'n Only Products