September 22, 2014 | 2037 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has lasted me ages, and the price is right. I have nothing bad to say about this product. Why spend a fortune on expensive lash curlers when you have a perfect one waiting for you at your local drugstore??

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

This eyelash curler is too curvy for people with Asian eyes (like me). It's very painful to have to stick this in my eye in order to curl my lashes. The pad is rubber, so it's not very long lasting after a while anyway. I never found any luck with metal eyelash curlers, I'm sticking with my Tweezerman Super Curl eyelash curler instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 2:19:00 PM More reviews by drseuss

My eyelashes are stick straight and this is a miracle worker, it actually curls my lashes unlike my previous eyelash curler. I have been faithful to this product and have not felt the need to experiment with other brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2008 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mimix87

this revlon eyelash curler is kinof hard to use. I have to curl my lashes several times to get the curl that i want. I find that i have to really clamp the little the curler in order for me to get a curl . I have seen like one or 2 eyelashes fall during curling my lashes. i really want to try out shu e. eyelash curler i herd its much gentle on the eylashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by crunchiez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its so hard to curl my eyelashes with this thing. It doesn't even curl them- it just crimps them no matter how hard I try to do it right. It doesn't fit my eye ( I have smallish almond shaped eyes ) so it doesnt reach the ends of my eyelashes. I kind of hate this eyelash curler but I'll keep dealing with it until I buy a new one, I'm thinking Shiseido's eyelash curler.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 1:44:00 AM More reviews by getsinyoureyes

My only gripe is that the handle of this curler isn't rubberized to prevent slips in your hands, I'd feel like I had more control over the tool if they would add rubber to the handle. Other than that, this curler works fine, occasionally this crimps instead of curling my lashes, but usually this does a fine job of curling my lashes. I don't have any problem with this curler reaching all of my lashes on my regular Caucasian, non-deep set eyes, but your mileage may vary depending on the shape of your eyes. Works acceptably for the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been buying Revlon eyelash curlers my whole life. Today, I stopped by Ulta and passed by the NYC products and found they had an inexpensive curler. I knew I was never happy with the Revlon, bc it crimped, it pinched and left lashes uncurled on the outer 1/3. Right now I'm very pleased with the NYC (silver/purple) curler! Revlon's sucks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 4:13:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

An eyelash curler is the only makeup product I use every single day. It really opens up my eyes. I've bought probably 10 of the Revlon curlers throughout the years.

The curl can be inconsistent - sometimes it does a near-90 degree crimp, but most times it's a gentle curl.

I recently tried the shu umera curler, and I find it gentler, and a better curl. But, for the price ($4 vs. $19), I'll probably use Revlon for daily use and save the Shu Umera for special events.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by GameFox

I'll start off by saying I have straight, medium-length eyelashes. I have a bit of trouble finding a cheap, comfortable curler to fit eye shape that also performs how I'd like it to. I purchased this product between two: Revlon and NEX Select (for all you Navy babes). I stuck with Revlon in hopes of having a better experience because of it's brand name, but boy was I wrong. This curler performs average at best for me. It pinches, crimps, is a bit rough, and is unable to reach the lashes on the ends. But, on a positive note, it performs much better than the E.L.F. curler. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eyelash curler is the one thing I can't live without. For me (Asian with STICK STRAIGHT to the point of pointing down eyelashes) an eyelash curler is a MUST HAVE AT ALL TIMES. Although there are better eyelash curlers out there, this one is my favorite because I can actually afford it. I only have to spend $4 one every 3 years and I'm set.
When I'm curling my lashes, I always have to start at the base and move outwards, otherwise I'll have a really unnatural looking curve.