Revlon Eyelash curler

3.0

on 2/4/2009 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

horrible
does not curl and even when i heat it up it takes way too long
and it pinches
and im allergic to the nickel in it so i'll be getting the gold shu umera curler
hopefully it will be better
but at least it was cheap

on 1/8/2009 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a review for the plain ol' stainless steel eyelash curler that looks just like the Shu Uemura curler for more coin. Newsflash: It works just like the Shu curler, too. I have both and I get identical results. Both curlers have the same width, the same curve and the same finish to the edges that meet your lashes. Both do a very good job of curling my medium-length Caucasian lashes. The Revlon one is much cheaper, readily available and often can be gotten with a Revlon discount. That's why it gets my vote. (BTW, if you already have a Shu curler, the Revlon replacement pads will fit it just fine.)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm always hearing about people complaning about their drugstore eye lash curler and how the pricer ones are better. Not for me, Revlon gives me the same results as the Shiseido eyelash curler. :]

This has lasted me ages, and the price is right. I have nothing bad to say about this product. Why spend a fortune on expensive lash curlers when you have a perfect one waiting for you at your local drugstore??

on 12/31/2008 4:22:00 PM

This eyelash curler is too curvy for people with Asian eyes (like me). It's very painful to have to stick this in my eye in order to curl my lashes. The pad is rubber, so it's not very long lasting after a while anyway. I never found any luck with metal eyelash curlers, I'm sticking with my Tweezerman Super Curl eyelash curler instead.

on 12/30/2008 2:19:00 PM

My eyelashes are stick straight and this is a miracle worker, it actually curls my lashes unlike my previous eyelash curler. I have been faithful to this product and have not felt the need to experiment with other brands.

on 12/27/2008 12:16:00 AM

this revlon eyelash curler is kinof hard to use. I have to curl my lashes several times to get the curl that i want. I find that i have to really clamp the little the curler in order for me to get a curl . I have seen like one or 2 eyelashes fall during curling my lashes. i really want to try out shu e. eyelash curler i herd its much gentle on the eylashes.

on 12/5/2008 11:14:00 PM

Its so hard to curl my eyelashes with this thing. It doesn't even curl them- it just crimps them no matter how hard I try to do it right. It doesn't fit my eye ( I have smallish almond shaped eyes ) so it doesnt reach the ends of my eyelashes. I kind of hate this eyelash curler but I'll keep dealing with it until I buy a new one, I'm thinking Shiseido's eyelash curler.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My only gripe is that the handle of this curler isn't rubberized to prevent slips in your hands, I'd feel like I had more control over the tool if they would add rubber to the handle. Other than that, this curler works fine, occasionally this crimps instead of curling my lashes, but usually this does a fine job of curling my lashes. I don't have any problem with this curler reaching all of my lashes on my regular Caucasian, non-deep set eyes, but your mileage may vary depending on the shape of your eyes. Works acceptably for the price.

on 11/13/2008 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had been buying Revlon eyelash curlers my whole life. Today, I stopped by Ulta and passed by the NYC products and found they had an inexpensive curler. I knew I was never happy with the Revlon, bc it crimped, it pinched and left lashes uncurled on the outer 1/3. Right now I'm very pleased with the NYC (silver/purple) curler! Revlon's sucks!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools