September 2, 2014 | 1514 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by jodizay

This is hands down one of the best eyeliners I've ever bought. My problem is that I've gone through many liquid liners and they usually start breaking with a bit of eye watering. This one was great! I love the ease with how it goes on. I like that it is a pen and very easy to draw the line I want. This eyeliner stays on a very long time and stays perfect. I fell asleep with my make up on during a drunken night and when I woke up, the only thing that looked perfect about my face was my liquid liner. The liner was still on just the way I had applied it, literally no breakage and no mess around my eyes. I absolutely love it, I will continue buying this eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by RagDollDance

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start with saying I despise using "celebrity" branded products, but I received this in a sample size in a liner kit from Sephora, and fell in love. I have used a number of different pen liners, and this one is phenomenal. I am using the black (trooper), and while it is not quite as dark as I would like, it is still my go to daily liner. The pen is precise, and delivery is smooth. It stays on all day without smudging, but still washes off at night cleanly. I also have extremely sensitive skin/eyes, and have no issues with this product. While I still prefer my Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in perversion for nights out, this KVD liner is amazing for daily use.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

PROS:
-Does not smudge
-Lasts all day
-Lasts a few months
- No bad smell

CONS:
-Expensive.
-Can dry out unexpectedly and often
-The applicator isn't smooth and it's tough to tell how much product is actually there
-Hard to fix mistakes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by echoluster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG liquid liner. Love the applicator, love the application process, and love the staying power and pigmented color. I got "Skater" (dark blue) on sale at Sephora and I'm more than ready to get other colors.

Finally - a liquid liner that comes in pen form, and the foam tip has the right balance of squishiness and firmness. This allows for very thin lines and detailed work, as well as drawing a thicker line. Even lasts on my waterline as long as I can keep it dry for long enough (a few seconds) to get it to set.

The only thing I don't know about is whether it will dry out. I hope not! So far I haven't had to shake it or anything to keep the tip wet with liner, which is amazing.

Staying power - I have slept in this (oops) and it looked decent the next day. Didn't flake off, didn't smudge. Also doesn't irritate my eyes. Other liquids I've used, if they drop a little in my eye, have caused a burning sensation or an intense watery eye reaction, not this one!

Run, don't walk, to buy this liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by shainalam

I found my HG liner! I have gotten two of the 3-packs of liners. It comes with three black liners with three different tips. My favorite is Saint and that's the one with the thinnest tip. I'm not that fond of the chisel tip but it works. It is so black and stays put so nicely! I'm not sure if it is "waterproof" but it is not tearproof. When my eyes get watery, this does tend to run but that goes for most eye liners. The packaging is so cute! I love the design. I love pen liners now because they are so convenient. These do need to be stored tip down. i've gone through 4 of these already! I believe they are 3 for $39 which isn't insanely expensive but even if it is to you, it's so worth it! Give it a try and you won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by MissGloomy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm new to make-up and picked up this product based on a sephora associate's recommendation. It definitely takes some practice to use, but is by far the easiest liquid liner that I have so far encountered. I was just learning to do a wing that didn't look like a drunk person did it, when I bent the brush (not a reflection on the product, totally my fault). I will definitely re-purchase unless I find a cheaper substitute that actually works.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by HaulOfFame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyeliner. I have used both DS and HE eyeliners in the past, and this is the clear winner. It is very black, goes on smooth and without any patching, doesn't smear and will last a 16 hour day. The price is reasonable and after using this daily for 4 months it hasn't even begun to dry out. I will continue to purchase this as long as it's made.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by LoveLauraa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product! It goes on so nicely and easily! No smudging and the colour is intense. By far my favourite eyeliner. I bought it at Sephora so it was a little bit pricey, but honestly I'd prefer to buy this over some of the cheaper brands that dry out quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by reepho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner in black to replace my Stila waterproof felt-tipped liner which had dried out. I must say, this liner is a LOT better. It stays on longer, the felt tip feels a lot sturdier and easier to control, and it's also a bit cheaper than Stila's liner. I'm so glad I found this because I have oily asian lids, which means almost NO eyeliner stays on, unless its liquid and waterproof, and this is both! And it works so well! I'm so happy I purchased this, I will definitely going back for more when this one dries out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by pseudokool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this KVD Tattoo liner. Its a felt tip with a top that pushes it down so it seems to keep it moist. I have this in Trooper, a nice inky back. I wear goggles and a mask all day at work, and this stuff does not budge! I put it on at 5 am, and it lasts until well after 5 pm! Very impressed. I think the price is fair for other waterproof liquid liners, so for the staying power its pretty good. I am a MUFE fangirl, but this liner is equal to the Aqua line in terms of staying power. Not many colors but I do love the packaging on this one- no goopy caps, or no drying out yet (1 month now) so I'm pleasantly surprised. Try this one out!