Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

on 7/24/2014 2:26:00 PM

This is my all-time favorite eyeliner and I promise that it works wonders. Super easy to use, great thin line for beginners and very easy to take with you. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts forever and is definitely worth it. Stellar eyeliner:) Go buy it.

on 7/20/2014 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

SO DISAPPOINTED. I used to love this eyeliner. It was the darkest black, and had a great finish. It lasted all day, and the product itself lasted months. Being a makeup junkie, after I finished my first one, I tried other products only to come back to this after a year. I hate whatever they did to the formula. I might have a bad batch, but this stuff literally sucks. It's not the same black that it used to be, and I find myself having to layer my cateye over and over again with this. Sucks, but oh well.

on 7/15/2014 6:47:00 PM

I am obsessed with this liner! I have seriously had mine for over a year and I wear it every time I use liquid liner and it has not dried out or faded or suffered in quality whatsoever. It is really black, easy to use, and for how long it lasts, it is completely and 100% worth the money.

I am not at all a makeup snob, I actually have a lot more drugstore products then high end but there is just something about this liner that really puts it above the norm. Give it a shot!

on 7/12/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This eyeliner is my favourite! It's blacker than black, stayed on all day without flaking off!

on 7/9/2014 8:05:00 PM

Great liner! Precise line and doesn't flake or splotch.

on 7/9/2014 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I would be devastated if this was ever discontinued..... BEST LINER EVER!!!!!!?

on 7/9/2014 10:44:00 AM

Amazing effing liner. Used to be a lover of the Stila Stay all day and now I'm totally converted. Only wish it came in colors too!

Applicator: It's a brush tip rather than a felt tip applicator, which I like better. The best thing about new liner is that the tip is a the perfect amount of stiffness and thus gives you great control and allows you to get a thinner line. Felt tips tend to get soft after a while making them less precise, but this one stays stiff like the day you bought it and gives you excellent control. Way easier to use than an applicator that's gone soft or an actual brush. Great for beginners.

Formula: I think it's a bit runnier than the Stila, but isn't too runny. Drags less on my lids. Very opaque with one coat. The pen doesn't dry out if left in your drawer as long as you cap it.

Lasting power: Amazing. I've worn winged out liner to hour long spin classes and it looks perfect. I've worn this all day and then accidentally fallen asleep in it and it looks perfect 24 hours later. Does not rub off when I rub my eyes (happens to me when I use the Stila).

Finish: Doesn't dry matte like a gel liner if that's what you're into, but not super shiny either.

Removal: Comes off very easily with a make-up wipe or eye make-up remover.

Price: $18, not cheap but fairly standard for a nice eyeliner

on 6/22/2014 9:40:00 PM

It doesn't come off and is waterproof and almost completely smudgeproof (I gave it 4 stars only because it does seem to smudge juuuuust a bit). I did repurchase it after my first one ran out and it's a great eyeliner (but I don't think I'll be repurchasing again because I found a better one, but if I didn't find that one I would stick with this one for SURE).

on 6/21/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Loooove this eyeliner. It's very opaque and very easy to control- even newbies should find it pretty easy to use. Because of the tip of the pen's shape, it's not difficult to achieve any look you might want, especially when you want to go bold with high cat-eyes. I took off a few points merely because sometimes, the tip of the pen can fray and cause it to become harder to control the shape of the lines you draw. Also, I'm a fan of cheap-and-cheerful makeup (I mostly spend money on foundation, while the rest of my makeup can be less impressive), but if you want to splurge and you want a product that WORKS, this is an AWESOME eyeliner. It definitely is worth the money.
The pen doesn't last quite as long as I'd like it to, but it's worth restocking if you can afford it. The extra bucks go a LONG way in terms of quality. Overall, I'm very impressed with it and it has yet to fail me!

on 6/21/2014 1:13:00 PM

This has been my go-to eyeliner for over a year and it's pretty amazing. I take spin classes regularly, and I mean INTENSE spin classes-- sweat pouring and clothes soaked. This eyeliner doesn't budge if I go to class without wiping it off, which is a miracle. I will say that it only goes on opaque if I prime my lids and apply some eyeshadow first-- by itself it's a little watery on my oily lids. The applicator is really precise and easy to get a strong line the first time (with primed lids that is.) My only wish is to find an eyeliner with this level of staying power that goes on without priming and everything first, but I think that's impossible for me at this point.