April 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This brush is amazing. It's a wonderful kabuki brush, at such an affordable price. I use it to apply my pressed powder over my liquid foundation. It's perfect for dusting just a bit of powder over the face, not for heavy coverage since it's so soft and not firm at all. I also like to sweep it across my face to blend anything in.
The quality of the brush is great. I've had maybe four hairs fall out since I got it, and that was 3 months ago. It's very soft, but not tooo soft....and it's small enough to carry in a purse or makeup bag if needed. Perfect for travel!

Definitely love this brush, I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup. For only 6 dollars you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting to get this E.l.f. Studio Tools 85011 Kabuki Face Brush for the longest, but didn't want to pay shipping & handling fees.
I don't like to spend a lot of money on makeup products, so when I finally saw it at my local Target store for sale the other day, I couldn't believe it and I bought it. It is my first Kabuki brush, and I love it because is so soft and blends all make up powders beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by emilyannh

THIS BRUSH IS AMAZING. I love it. It is so soft. It makes my mineral makeup go on flawlessly. There is zero shedding. I will buy again and again and again. HG status for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by OneToeThumb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't need to buy this again as it's so well constructed. I'm really happy with this brush for powder application. I've also started to use it for my soleil tan de chanel bronzer. Best kabuki you'll get for the money

x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by TacyBabe107

So soft for such a cheap brush, and applies bronzer evenly. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by starrz329

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG SOFTEST BRUSH EVER! For a while I had an aversion to E.L.F. products. Then the studio line of brushes came out. Completlu blows their white handel brushes out if the water. I bought this brush specifically to carry out with me. I use to touch up my makeup w/ MAC Prep & Prime powder. This brush feels lije what you would imagine a baby bunny's tail to be, or a teddy bear. Seriously, so soft. Simply amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by sabrinaheartsmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off with saying i love this brush! I was strolling down the isles of target's makeup department and i HAD to stop in the elf section.. I skimmed my eyes across the shelves and out peaked this gorgeous kabuki brush! It was so cute and i just HAD to buy it! My overall rating is 5; after applying my foundation with a sponge i feather my kabuki brush over my face just to set it i also use it for finish mac powder. The price was around 5-6 USD i believe so that is a steal compared to other brands. For its quality this price is very low! The packaging quality is great and ive had no shedding whatsoever!! I would most definently buy this product again! Great Brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by missmelodya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

best kabuki brush ever. affordable, easy to find, works fantastically, a real gem. perfect for people with sensitive skin that cannot handle the stiffer kabuki brushes out there, but without compromising coverage. excellent quality, i adore this brush. spread the word ladies - this brush is the business!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this Kabuki! I have 2 of them. The first one did shed a bit when I first opened it but it stopped right after & the second has not shed yet at all. They apply powder very well, they take well to washing & stay nice & soft. E.l.f. Studio brushes are MUCH MUCH better than the regular E.l.f. brushes. I've been pleased with every one I have so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by simplyclaire18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm in absolute love with this brush. It goes perfect with the E.L.F loose finishing powder. After I apply my foundation, I apply my finishing powder with my E.L.F kabuki brush and it is soooooooo soft. I can't believe this brush is that amazing and only $6.