E.L.F. Studio Kabuki Face Brush

Price: $

on 12/31/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

AMAZING.
I honestly did not expect this brush to be a great as it is when I ordered it.
It's soft, dense, and a great little kabuki. At only $6, it can't be beat!
When I first got it, I couldn't stop touching it because it was so incredibly soft! I haven't experienced shedding at all yet, even after a few washings.
Overall, I think this is a spectacular product from ELF, and if you're on a budget, you've got to try it!!

on 12/24/2012 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this brush! i got the mini version and its soooo cute and great to use. I havent had any of the hairs fall out and its extremely soft. Its so tiny i throw it in my purse.

on 12/23/2012 8:08:00 AM

LOVE this brush!! Super soft, none of the bristles fall out. It was $6 which isn't bad for the kabuki. Does a perfect job with my mineral foundation. I haven't tried it with much else but foundation and blush but it does a perfect spread. I'm very happy with it! I will rebuy!

on 12/7/2012 11:42:00 PM

Overall, this is the only workable brush out of all ELF brushes. Dense, big, soft. Not worth the full price however. This is nothing compare to kabuki from coastal scents. I wish I never spent $45 on ELF. ELF is of a very low quality cheap stuff.

on 11/28/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I think this is one of the BEST kabuki brushes (I can't decide between this and my Physicians formula flat top kabuki). Not only is it super affordable ($6) but it was easy to find since E.L.F products are sold at my local target. The bristles are dense enough that product isn't seeping into the middle and that wastes product (that's a no no in my book). Also the bristles are so soft. I literally have no complaints about this brush! I love it.

on 11/28/2012 7:54:00 PM

I love this brush because its so soft and just the right size for my face. I use it to apply and blend my powder foundation or finish. It applies very smoothly. It's really dense and it doesn't shed at all. However the label on the ferule is already coming off after 2 months. It's also hard to clean because its so dense but that's not really a negative. I wish this came with a case or cover or something. It's so unwieldy in my makeup bag.

on 11/21/2012 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

PROS: great!!!!:D even application, very soft. not harsh to sensitive skin.easy to clean

CONS: a little small.

on 11/7/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product. Its sooooooo soft. Great to add finishing powder. I use it with my MSFN (Dark) and my Black Opal finishing powders.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this brush! It NEVER sheds and does a spot on job. Excellent value!

on 11/1/2012 10:25:00 PM

Wow I can honestly say that I have never been this blown away by a product. Now im not a makeup snob or anything, I love drugstore and high end but really a bomb Kabuki brush for 6 bucks? I highly doubted it but ladies its true! Its absolutely true. This brush applies loosd powder like a dream. Specifically the elf hd powder, the bristles are soft and dense enough that it picks up just the right amount of powder. If you wanted to jse this with a powded foundation it may work if you want sheer coverage, I dont think the bristles are packed tight enough to deposit full coverage. However this is also perfect for blending out blush and bronzer lines. And I love the short handle it provides more control and extra buffing oomph lol.