E.L.F. Studio Kabuki Face Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/7/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product. Its sooooooo soft. Great to add finishing powder. I use it with my MSFN (Dark) and my Black Opal finishing powders.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this brush! It NEVER sheds and does a spot on job. Excellent value!

on 11/1/2012 10:25:00 PM

Wow I can honestly say that I have never been this blown away by a product. Now im not a makeup snob or anything, I love drugstore and high end but really a bomb Kabuki brush for 6 bucks? I highly doubted it but ladies its true! Its absolutely true. This brush applies loosd powder like a dream. Specifically the elf hd powder, the bristles are soft and dense enough that it picks up just the right amount of powder. If you wanted to jse this with a powded foundation it may work if you want sheer coverage, I dont think the bristles are packed tight enough to deposit full coverage. However this is also perfect for blending out blush and bronzer lines. And I love the short handle it provides more control and extra buffing oomph lol.

on 10/25/2012 6:20:00 PM

This brush! I love love love it! It is dense and soft and does not shed. It was a steal at around $5AUD. I use it for finishing powder/bronzer. It settles the powder onto my skin evenly and did I mention that it;s soft? Super soft! For the price I would defs rebuy!

I love this kabuki brush. It does exactly what it's supposed to and at a fantastic price. However, as is common with Elf, some brushes are better than others. I have a total of 3. First one was great, dense, soft, and very high quality. Second was really sparse and slightly mishapen. However, I emailed them about it and they promptly sent me a replacement that was of the same calibur as the first one. I've even found that the sparser of the 3 is great for spraying my UD All Nighter spray on to dab on my face because the bristles are lighter on my face.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought two of these hearing great reviews here and online so I wasn't surprised at all that I ended up liking it.
Thus brush is super soft and fluffy, perfect for dusting products into your skin rather than buffing it on because if doesn't have much give. I love using this for two things, applying my powder and applying a very pigmented blush lightly on my cheeks. It is small enough to bring with me wherever I go and it gets enough product for quick touchups. Thank god I decided to buy two.

on 9/25/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It feels really soft on my face and is big and fluffy!! No shedding!! yay!! Even though I like how it feels, it seems a little too fluffy. I used to to apply my Make up Forever HD finishing powder (loose powder). I dont like using it for my compact powder as I feel that the hairs are too loose....I think a denser brush would work for compact powders. But if you do have loose powder, this would be GREAT! And the size is so cute !!

on 9/25/2012 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love love love this brush; It's has synthetic hairs. It's really soft and the shape is nice. This brush is pretty dense. The best thing is the price it's only $3 ( I believe) from their studio line; These remind me of the eco-tool brushes that has synthetic hairs but I cannot stand the packaging of those brushes;

I have a small LE small Mac Kabuki and this ELF one is so much more softer.

I am sure there are other soft/softer bukies out there but this is 1 of the best for the price!

on 9/25/2012 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my first E.L.F. product that I've purchased and I'm actually really pleased with it. Its really soft. I use it with my MUFHD powder and it really blends it out well. I gave it 4 lippes because it does shed a lot but hey what do you expect for 3 dollars?

on 9/21/2012 1:28:00 PM

LOVE this brush! Both the face kabuki and the body kabuki are so, SO soft. I actually use this for my powder foundation everyday and have been using the body kabuki for my bronzer all summer and they are PERFECT. I have backups of both for when I will shift them out to new ones, but they have lasted so well! They do stain quite easily because of the white bristles, but if washed daily I am sure they would stay in tip-top shape!

Popular Makeup Brushes