Cover Girl Lash Blast Length

3.1

on 3/14/2012 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I could care less about the packaging. It's one of the best mascaras I have. I love how the brush lengthens and separates my lashes. If you put on a second coat, it adds volume too. It has a good formula and it's the brush that prevents it from clumping when I apply it.

on 3/9/2012 11:53:00 AM

I've used this for years and repurchased numerous times. I'm surprised at all the bad reviews! I use this as my first layer of mascara. it does a wonderful job of lentghening and separating each lash. I like that the formula is drier and doesn't ever clump my lashes together.

I will repurchase forever!

on 3/8/2012 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A very average mascara. Doesn't add much length or do anything great for lashes. I gave it two stars because it does have one nice feature - you can do several coats without having it clump. That's a good thing because you need many coats to see any difference in your lashes at all. Not worth buying again.

on 3/5/2012 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It's not an amazing mascara really it doesn't add much length and it's definitely not going to do anything for volume. But I do like to use it as a layering mascara just because it separates lashes amazingly! so if my eyelashes get a bit clumpy I use this to separate. I don't think I'll but it again but I'll use it up anyway

on 3/2/2012 4:01:00 AM

barely made any difference with the first coat. reallyyyy have to try to like build it up. But the good thing is it is quite buildable. The more coats the longer it gets. But it doesn't really hold the curl very well. My lashes droop down after a couple minutes even though I got the waterproof version.

Oh almost forgot. Btw I'm asian and my lashes aren't that short and they're not that sparse or anything but they do have some trouble staying curled throughout the day so thats what I look at a lot when trying a new mascara.

on 2/27/2012 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like this mascara, if you're looking for volume you will not find it here. It's really good for seperating your lashes, it's ok at lengthing them. I normally use this first to sperate the lashes then I use a mascara thats better for length or volume depending which I decide, I'd buy again I like it. Removing you need makeup remover, you can;t just use water. But I like it.

on 2/13/2012 7:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wanted to leave a review here to let you know the way I use this mascara. It is a very good lengthening mascara, but does nothing for volume. It goes on like a dream, the wand lets you get every lash, dry enough to build at the ends for really long lashes, zero clumps, and it's small wand is wonderful for lower lashes. BUT if you top this with Lash Blast Volume... it's a whole other world. The very best for me, I've tried many other mascaras and nothing gives me the look of this combo. Long, thick, soft, flirty lashes that last all day. No smudging or flaking. Even in brown, my preferred color for everyday, they are beautiful. Plus it comes off easily so no scrubbing.

Edit: found an entirely new use for this masacara.... it is the perfect brow tint. In black brown it is the very best thing I have ever found for my brows, which I have a horrible time with, every product I've tried looks very fake and harsh. This is totally "my brows but better", and so easy. Just lightly brush it through.

on 2/9/2012 12:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got this CoverGirl mascara a while back and decided to review it for everyone now. I got this mascara in the regular formula in the colour 'black'. The mascara comes in a long, tapered, yellow tube and the brush and wand are very long and very thin. The bristles on the brush are very short and plenty and the brush is not traditional, it is a rubber/plastic brush. So, I would definitely not recommend this mascara for anyone looking for a false lash look or any real length as it does not lengthen your lashes much. Why it got a high rating by me was despite not living up to its claim of length, is that it did give me really nice looking lashes. The formulation for this mascara is dry which I happen to love and it does not smudge or run, at all and also separates your lashes. You can build up this mascara some however not much. I know that some people with lighter lashes have said that this product doesn't coat their lashes very well but since I have extremely dark lashes this did not prove as a problem for me. Unfortunately, I do not think I will personally be repurchasing this mascara due to animal testing which is a shame. Overall it is a very nice, everyday mascara though.

on 1/22/2012 8:54:00 PM

I think this mascara is amazing. It gives you a naturally long lash look. I really like it. With a few coats it starts to look more defined and a bit more dramatic. It's best for a natural and everyday look. !

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my FAVORITE. MASCARA. EVER!!!!!!!!!! It is a pretty dry formula, which I like because it doesn't smudge or flake AT ALL. It's great for my eyelashes because they are quite thin and short. If you have really thick lashes, I would not recommend this for you because it wouldn't do much for you. It doesn't give me the longest lashes ever, but it does make my eyelashes very full, and for me, it's probably one of the few mascaras that give me a false lash effect. I bought this in blackest black and have bought it again several times. The tube does last quite long and I absolutely love the thin brush because it can reach even my smallest lashes and works great on my bottom lashes. Overall, there are no disadvantages to this mascara. It's the best mascara I've ever had and it's a natural enough look for everyday use. I hope this was a helpful review! :)