Cover Girl Lash Blast Length

3.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've used a lot of different brands of mascara - low end, medium end, and high end. This is one of my favorites.

My criteria for a good mascara is that it lengthens and darkens my lashes, doesn't get clumpy / goopy, and stays off of my upper eyelids (not sure if other people have this problem). Plus I need it to last through my workday without smudging.

This mascara does all of the above and is pretty inexpensive too. Plus I can almost always get it on sale somewhere. It needs multiple coats to really build on my lashes but I would rather have to do that than try to comb and unclump my lashes from a really heavy applying mascara.

I've tried some higher end mascaras that are as good or a little bit better but this one is a great deal for the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Frankly I'm surprised that this hasn't got really high ratings. This doesn't flake on me and its cheap. I've bought this one a couple of times already and I'm pretty happy with it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Lash blast length has the unfortunate title of being the first mascara that i threw in the bin just days after purchasing it, it is just terrible i know it is supposed to give you length but i have never come across a mascara with such a thin almost non existent formula like this one, i swear i had to apply up to six or seven coats of this just to look like i had mascara on and all it did was darken them with no length and zero volume, as for the original lash blast i think its great but lash blast length absolute garbage and is not worth it so save your money and get something much better than this.

I used this for less than a week then got rid of it and switched to the regular Lash Blast, which is more lengthening and actually holds a curl. This mascara is not worth your money! It is subtle to the point of being invisible, and made my lashes droop within an hour after curling them.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I could care less about the packaging. It's one of the best mascaras I have. I love how the brush lengthens and separates my lashes. If you put on a second coat, it adds volume too. It has a good formula and it's the brush that prevents it from clumping when I apply it.

I've used this for years and repurchased numerous times. I'm surprised at all the bad reviews! I use this as my first layer of mascara. it does a wonderful job of lentghening and separating each lash. I like that the formula is drier and doesn't ever clump my lashes together.

I will repurchase forever!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

A very average mascara. Doesn't add much length or do anything great for lashes. I gave it two stars because it does have one nice feature - you can do several coats without having it clump. That's a good thing because you need many coats to see any difference in your lashes at all. Not worth buying again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It's not an amazing mascara really it doesn't add much length and it's definitely not going to do anything for volume. But I do like to use it as a layering mascara just because it separates lashes amazingly! so if my eyelashes get a bit clumpy I use this to separate. I don't think I'll but it again but I'll use it up anyway

barely made any difference with the first coat. reallyyyy have to try to like build it up. But the good thing is it is quite buildable. The more coats the longer it gets. But it doesn't really hold the curl very well. My lashes droop down after a couple minutes even though I got the waterproof version.

Oh almost forgot. Btw I'm asian and my lashes aren't that short and they're not that sparse or anything but they do have some trouble staying curled throughout the day so thats what I look at a lot when trying a new mascara.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like this mascara, if you're looking for volume you will not find it here. It's really good for seperating your lashes, it's ok at lengthing them. I normally use this first to sperate the lashes then I use a mascara thats better for length or volume depending which I decide, I'd buy again I like it. Removing you need makeup remover, you can;t just use water. But I like it.

Popular Mascaras