April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a natural mascara. It did nothing for my lashes, it kind of made them worse because you can tell I have on mascara because of the little clumps but it doesnt hold my curl and it doesnt lengthen or volumize for me. I dont recommend it and wont repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've tried a lot of mascara but this is by far my favorite. I like my lashes to look long and natural and this mascara works wonder on my lashes!! I would have given it 5 cout of 5 though but it's not very durable, it is waterproof and possibly sweatproof but my eyelid tends to get oily during the day so I usually get a little black clump at the end of the day but I dont think its a problem tho since you only need a tissue to wipe it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara for "natural" looking lashes, it gives them just enough definition without looking like you have anything on. It has ZERO ability to volumize so if that's what your looking for, pass this one by and go for the lash blast( one of my favs) this adds very little length, but I'm fine with that cuz my lashes are a pretty good length anyways, I just like the look it gives me when I'm going for the "au natural" look lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by pristinexoxo

Great for natural looking lashes! It makes my lashes separate and length, and it doesn't look 'make-up'ed at all, which I really like. For more dramatic looks, or people looking for fuller eyelashes, this might not be what you're looking for. Great for going to school, or for everyday, lighter looks.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not good mascara. Ugh. I bought it on a whim and now I regret it deeply. It does NUH-THING for my lashes. It makes them a little darker but gives me weird spindly spider lashes.
I will not repurchase. No way. I trusted CoverGirl, and they failed me here.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by acjersey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product really grew on me. I have very oily skin and this does not smear at all - ever after wearing all day. It doesn't flake, clump, or dry out either. This tube has lasted me a very long time. It does a fantastic job holding curl (even in humidity). When you put on one coat, it might seem too thin; not very voluminous. However, with two coats it becomes naturally gorgeous. I tend to layer different mascaras. I always use this as my basecoat mascara, because it does not clump and really lengthens and separates lashes. I recently started putting on 2 coats or more and not using my other "high end" brands anymore and I am getting more compliments on my eyes. I used to be a drugstore makeup snob - but this product has changed my mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara, it's fantastic for getting long pretty natural looking lashes without looking 'done' or 'made up.' This is my go-to mascara for going to work or to run errands. It doesn't add dramatic 'WOW look at her lashes' length like some other mascaras but it's good. It's buildable and doesn't flake on me but I hate that the Very Black shade is not very black. If you're looking for drama and OMG lashes then look elsewhere, if you're looking for natural and pretty then give this a shot.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by a2bbb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product failed me. It just clumps, it doesn't lengthen at all. i bought it in very black and I think that is the only thing going for it - it is an intense black colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by stephanie5231

This mascare is very subtle, and by subtle I do mean that it does virtually nothing besides lengthen. This is the mascara for you if you're looking for somethinig very natural and very subtle. It adds length and seperation but no volume. I picked this up for about 9 dollars and since I like my mascare to deliver on volume I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by mmbabies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know everyone hates on this mascara but it is my all time favorite. I have tried so many other mascaras and I always come back to this one. Now let me say that my lashes are already pretty full so I will agree that this mascara does not give volume (but it's not supposed to anyway) it does however give tremendous length and as this mascara has a drier formula than most I don't have to worry about blinking and getting mascara all over my lids. As for it flaking I don't have a problem with this unless I rub my eye and really I don't expect a mascara to not flake when I rub my eye it's just not a realistic expectation. this also holds my curl and layers without clumping. Simply fantastic! So if you want length and like drier formulas I'd pick this one up and give it a try.