October 22, 2014 | 1789 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetheartme173

I've only used this once and haven't quite decided whether I like it or not. My eyelashes looked sort of natural and long (really helps with the length), but, again, I've only worn it for one day. Doesn't smudge. The packing quality is terrible. I has almost nothing in it, but I'll give it another go...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is one word. JUNK. I have long thick lashes and this made them look like nothing. I went from using this to revlons grow plumping and everyone at work thought I had fake lashes on. They were used to seeing me with this crap on. After 2 weeks in the trash it went.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by luzoskura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. For me, mascara is great, not only if it makes my lashes look better, but if it's easy for me to apply it too. I can layer it and play with it with no clumps, and if a random clump gets on a lash, it's so easy to gently pull it off with the wand. I think that's because it's pretty dry, compared to a lot of others I've tried. It makes my lashes so long and pretty and soft, and doesn't separate them into sharp mini-spears/spider legs, which is a look I avoid. Love the slender wand, as well. Sometimes it's too long and seems out of control but I like that it's one thin shape the whole way through.

All and all, I don't think this is the *perfect* mascara, especially if I am going for a doe-eyed look. But I can use it consistently from day-to-day, I don't need a feather-light touch, I'm always satisfied, and I've completely forgiven the bright yellow tube. This is the only mascara I've repurchases so it's definitely a fave and a safe buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by GoldTeef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite mascara. I'm pretty particular about how I like my eyelashes to look-- I HATE big, thick, nasty black eyelashes. I have really obscenely short/straight lashes, and volumizing mascaras just tend to make them look worse. I like them to look nice and defined and natural. If you're looking for "bold" lashes, then you'll hate this. It doesn't really add any volume at all. You don't look like you're necessarily wearing mascara; you look like you have naturally long eyelashes, which is the look I'm going for. It never flakes, either.

I gave it 4/5 stars only because it tends to dry out fast-- it's a dry formula as it is, so the "shelf life" is a little compromised.

On a mildly-related closing note, I love Covergirl mascaras because they always come in brown :3 If you're superhumanly pale like me, black can look a little crazy sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by SaltSugarJam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara omg, its the only one which i can use, that wont get on my eyelids!

I love how the formula is quite dry, people with already thick and long eyelashes should not use this and it wont do anything for you.

This is probably my favourite, it dries quick, makes me look like i have eyelashes, its great!

I dont really care for packaging haha

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by christinawho

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of the worst mascaras I ever tried. It did nothing! I liked the original Lash Blast in the orange tube so I thought I'd give this try but it didn't do anything. After applying, it looked like I had no mascara on. The only good thing is that this mascara did not smudge on me. Tossed.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by LucyGratton

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although this mascara claims to make lashes look "longer" I found it worked more toward making my lashes look fuller, this makes my lashes look even thicker than the original lash-blast did. Hardly my all-time favorite mascara, but it worked fine for me. I think it has a good formula, and the packaging is adorable.. considering the low price, I would re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by cookiekekekee

I have to say that this product works for me for the reasons that it doesn't work for many people.

1. The wand is small and rubbery (my lashes are very asian and very sparse)

2. The formula is dry (doesn't weigh down my lashes like crazy)

I prefer this to the original lash blast because that brush is insanely big and the mascara gets everywhere on my eye and barely on my lashes ):

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Moni92370

You've got to be kidding me...this mascara is one of the best by far!! I am a "mascara junkie", buying and trying THEM ALL. Expensive to dirt cheap, Ive tried it and this one in particular is one of THE best. Yes, the tube does seem dryer than the usual, but as far as performance...it out does alot of others ive tried. I like it bcuz u can go natural where u use 1-2 coats, or a heavier for a nite-time out on the town look with 4-5 coat, but whichevr look ur going for, it certainly lengthens just the same. I am blonde w/barely there lashes. When I wear this mascara, my lashes are super long almost faux like. And like I mentioned before, its totally buildable...u just need to alternate eyes when applying allowing the one u just applied to, to dry a lil...then reapply til volume desired is achieved. I've tried the lash blast & the lash blast luxe but like this one best for length and volume. Again, the tube does seem to be drier than average but don't be fooled...this mascara is "da bomb"- hope this review helps u decide-Try it, what do u have to lose?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate this mascara it's the worst I've ever used. The wands way too little it takes forever to apply it's almost like the tube is empty whenever you first get it. Don't buy!