July 28, 2014 | 1733 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by cookiekekekee

I have to say that this product works for me for the reasons that it doesn't work for many people.

1. The wand is small and rubbery (my lashes are very asian and very sparse)

2. The formula is dry (doesn't weigh down my lashes like crazy)

I prefer this to the original lash blast because that brush is insanely big and the mascara gets everywhere on my eye and barely on my lashes ):

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Moni92370

You've got to be kidding me...this mascara is one of the best by far!! I am a "mascara junkie", buying and trying THEM ALL. Expensive to dirt cheap, Ive tried it and this one in particular is one of THE best. Yes, the tube does seem dryer than the usual, but as far as performance...it out does alot of others ive tried. I like it bcuz u can go natural where u use 1-2 coats, or a heavier for a nite-time out on the town look with 4-5 coat, but whichevr look ur going for, it certainly lengthens just the same. I am blonde w/barely there lashes. When I wear this mascara, my lashes are super long almost faux like. And like I mentioned before, its totally buildable...u just need to alternate eyes when applying allowing the one u just applied to, to dry a lil...then reapply til volume desired is achieved. I've tried the lash blast & the lash blast luxe but like this one best for length and volume. Again, the tube does seem to be drier than average but don't be fooled...this mascara is "da bomb"- hope this review helps u decide-Try it, what do u have to lose?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate this mascara it's the worst I've ever used. The wands way too little it takes forever to apply it's almost like the tube is empty whenever you first get it. Don't buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by azngirl7979

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So there was this buy one get one sale for Covergirl at my drugstore and I needed a new mascara. I remember trying the original lash blast a longlong time ago. The first tube of it worked great, but after that, i dont know if the change their formula or if my eye lashes changed, but it just didn't work the same and made my lashes clumpy everywhere! so i just gave up on CG mascaras for 2 years

Then that day I ended up getting another last blast original and this lash blast volume. I tried it out, and I love it!! It lengthens without clumping my lashes up, and look really natural at one coat, but you can layer. This makes my eyelashes seem so healthy and soft but full and long. The perfect combination. The only thing I dont like is that it is really not water proof. I didn't get the water proof version anyway, but I expected it to hold up a bit better than it did. If your planning on swimming, or watching a sad movie and cry, be ready to has black mascara line running down you cheeks, and also everywhere around your eyes.
Otherwise its a great everyday mascara, I will def buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has convinced me to never again buy a mascara from Cover Girl. It didn't lengthen my lashes, it was flaky and really tacky.

The formula didn't grip onto my lashes and it didn't even last long.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Andie1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I curl my eyelashes before hand and then I use lash blast length just to give me some definition. It's great for a more natural look and you can build it up if you want for really nice fluttery lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by bubs2128

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favourite mascaras, and one that I constantly repurchase. I have very thin, sparse, medium length lashes, and it is difficult to find a mascara that will make them appear longer. I use this mascara in conjunction with a volumizing one, currently the Falsies Volume Express. I use Lash Blast Length as a second coat to separate and lengthen my lashes, and it works perfectly every time - no clumps at all. I also use only this mascara on my lower lashes, it never smudges. I've repurchased this several times, usually in the waterproof formula, and will continue to do so :) <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by leavethepieces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only started using mascara recently so I'm by far an expert, but I've already tried quite a few brands and types of mascara. Though this is the only one I've tried from Covergirl, it's my favorite so far. For what I want it to do, it's great for me. First of all-- I'm really picky about the brush and this one is awesome! I rarely get any clumping, and when I do a swipe or two with an eyebrow comb always does the trick. Second-- I don't like lashes that look like they're fake, and this enhances my eyelashes in a nice, natural way, adding just a bit of length and volume. How do I know it works? My guy complimented me on how pretty/long my lashes are one day when I was wearing it! I'm surprised to see this is one of the lowest rated CG mascaras... if that's the case I can't wait to try some of the better ones! (though maybe I'll end up changing my review once I do)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by HollySnow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been a loyal fan of the original Lash Blast for some time so I thought I would give this one a go when it came out (and I was almost out of my orange Lash Blast anyway). Surprisingly, this version was next to useless. There was no 'blasting of the lashes' at all, let alone any lengthening. You could barely tell I had put any mascara on and the wand itself was so flimsy that it was really hard to control the application. Good example of bad product design. Why change the product so much when you know you're onto a winner with the original? A waste of my hard-earned dollars.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a natural mascara. It did nothing for my lashes, it kind of made them worse because you can tell I have on mascara because of the little clumps but it doesnt hold my curl and it doesnt lengthen or volumize for me. I dont recommend it and wont repurchase it.