August 21, 2014 | 1767 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by wtfiholly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have only been using RapidLash for 3 weeks and I have noticed a difference already! I have always had very blonde lashes, so blonde that without mascara my lashes are unseen. I always had long lashes both top and bottom. As I have aged (like a fine wine) my lashes have become more sparse and I have had more lash loss. Nothing I do would help the loss and the shorter length that has happened over time and aging, until now.
I started using RapidLash as directed only at night and using it on both the top and bottom lashes. I used one thin coating of the product on my lash line after I washed and toned my face. (The first day I saw some discoloration on my lash line, but that went away. I had red rimmed eyes the first 2 days, but that went away too.) I wait for the product to dry and then I would proceed with my normal moisturizer for night. I thought that I would have to wait for results but I was wrong. I noticed my lashes becoming darker in a week, noticed more lashes on my bottom lash line in two weeks, not that they were long and lux yet but I could see them again, I'm impressed.
Today I used my favorite mascara. Today I was excited with what I am seeing. I no longer had to put on a lengthening mascara as a base and then my building mascara over it. Today I used just my building mascara in my favorite color and it looks like I've got lashes again. They have a slight curl to them, but I used my lash curler anyway, WOW! In 3 weeks even my corner lashes have popped up again and my lash line looks normal, no lash spaces that have to be filled in by pushing lashes over a touch, LOL. I have lashes again in places that I had lost them and my mascara brush picked them up and oh boy, I can flutter my lashes again and get away with it, LOL.
I would not want to use any other lash serum after this. I can not for the life of me understand why someone would want the risk of changing their eye color with a Dr. prescribed lash serum. I like the color of my eyes. My husband was worried that this lash serum would change the color and worried that it would break the bank, HA fooled him. I would rather NOT spend $120 for something that I can find for $34.95 that does not change the color of my eyes but gives me the same results. I am pleased with the results, did I mention it has only been 3 weeks? LOL.
I can not wait for the way my lashes will be after another 2 weeks. I will repurchase this. I will not buy the other stuff that costs too much and changes my eye color that's just silliness. RapidLash takes patients, one must take the time every night to use as directed. It does not happen faster using it twice a day, it does not happen faster if you use lots, it happens slowly a little at a time. This product is not for instant gratification. If you want instant gratification use false eye lashes, if not and you have patients try this. As the old saying goes, "slow and steady wins the race". I am enjoying slow and steady, it's working for me.
11/16/11- It's still doing it's job and my lashes are amazing from it. My lashes have grown back to their former beauty and people notice the color of my mascara again. I will be buying it again and continue using this. I have started using it every 3 days now and it's holding my lashes at length and fullness, that is a plus. I figure I will be using this at least twice a week for a long time. I'm not sharing my find with anyone! LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 6:06:00 AM More reviews by inouerinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i had really sparse brows and lashes. after doing some research on proven lash growth products, this is the best option for the price tag.
i definitely experienced side effects such as irritated/red eyes and also the darkening of the areas where this is applied (which are the base of the upper & lower lashes).
but i did not give up because those were expected. the 'allergic' reactions vanished after few weeks.
After a month or so, I began to see changes. I did not even expect result because my lashes & brows were really really really thin and sparse and i thought this might not even work as it promised but it does.
Now, it has been perhaps 2 years i am using this product. My lashes and brows are noticeably longer and thicker.
The best part is my lashes have that natural curl without the aid of a lash curler or mascara.
i get compliments on how great my lashes look. i am a happy customer and i don't think i will be able to stop using this. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by KittyKidee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this so I don't have anything to review quite yet. Thus, i settled on a fair 3 lippie rating and I promise to do my best updating this review as (possible) results progress. I just wanted to elaborate a bit on something another MUAer said below about how we need to make informed decisions. To the one who reviewed this saying it is not FDA approved.. well, honey.. NO COSMETIC IS FDA APPROVED. Sad but true. Including cosmetics with drugs in them like skin clearing benefits and the like. The FDA only recognizes a product as a "cosmetic" OR a "drug". So latisse would be a drug therefore FDA approved. rapidlash is a cosmetic so the FDA has nothing to do with it. It's kinda sad.. our makeup can totally screw our faces up and the there's nothing you can do except hope the company has good customer service willing to compensate. oi.. ok, well, I'll be reporting back soon. i have very reserved expectations yet i can't help but have high hope.. oh pleeease rapidlash.. give me what i crave!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by angienmr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why Latisse is being priced at $120 when this RapidLash just gives you exactly the same thing at 1/3 of the price??? I bought my RapidLash from speedybeauty.com for $33 free shipping which is cheaper than most of the sites out there. I believe costco is selling it for $37 each and you have to buy a pack of two. After only 3 weeks, yes 3 weeks, not 6 weeks as it claimed, I already see my lashes grow longer and fuller. So far I haven't experienced any irritation or side effect yet, which is a good thing =) Very happy with my eyelashes right now and I definitely buy again!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by jenlaw1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using Careprost for long time now and it works great but i don't want to order over sea. So i tried to get something reasonable that is made in USA and Rapidlash works great. It helps me maintain my lashes and I don't have the irritation that I used to have when using Careprost. I got it from www.speedybeauty.com for $29.99 included shipping, so it is about $1/day, good deal for long lush lashes :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After many months of using this expensive product on my brows every night, I have yet to see even the slightest little bit of change. My brows are as sparse (and non-existent at the outer edges) as ever. I regret this expensive purchase. I think I'll donate this somewhere, maybe someone else has better luck with the unused second tube I have sitting around.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Monkey999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for some time and it has made my lashes longer and thicker. Maybe not as long and thick as a fashion model, but I had noticed my lashes getting thin and short due to the progress of middle age. I don't know how this compares to the higher priced versions, but you can get this for $50 or less, and if you follow directions, use it consistently every night, it should work. It did take about 6-8 weeks before the improvement was actually noticeable, and you have to keep it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by nimfochka

This product is simply AWESOME! It transformed my short straight lashes to long curled and luxurious beauty. I've been using rapidlash for about 8 weeks, applying every other day. Then I switched to twice a week regiment to maintain the length. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Rapidlash for 11 weeks now. I didn't have short lashes to begin with just wanted more of a good thing. You must have patience with it but it does work. The first 2-3 weeks I woke up with red, irritated eyes. Normal eyedrops didn't take the red out so I bought Rhoto eye drops and those really took the red out..they are very strong but the inital sting is worth the results. My lashes are very long now. they are starting to curl on their own...I am starting to wonder if they grow any longer where they are going to go..they are now touching my browbone when I put mascara on. My friend saw me without mascara on in the morning and thought I had it on already. I noticed the results gradually...after 7 weeks I started to notice a difference but it wasn't until recently that I was really impressed with the results. And I only experienced the irritation in the beginning. I still use it daily and always will.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff works! I picked it up at Costco for just under $50 for a 2 pk. 1 gives you about 3 months of daily use. Saw results after 4 wks. By the 3rd month my husband asked if I was wearing mascara to bed! My lashes actually have gotten long enough so that they curl. Fantastic.
Also, no irritation. At first I applied it wrong. I was applying it to the skin at the base of the lashes, your actually supposed to applyit to the base of your lashes closest to your skin. As soon as I did that i saw a total difference in results. I didn't experience much irritation or skin discoloration.
Something I will always use.

EDIT** 1/31/12
After using this for about six months and loving the change in my lashes, I have stopped using it. Although my lashes look fantastic this does cause pigmentation to darken around your eye area....and not just on your lids. This darkenend my under eye area, too. I did not realize this til I ran out and realized that due to my lack of use my under eye area was getting lighter. Realizing that my under eye circles weren't truly as dark as I thought they'd gotten. I rather have less fabulous lashes in exchange for less to NO undereye circles.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No