Maybelline Color Sensational - Born With It

3.8

Lanolin Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Oleyl Erucate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), PPG-5, Lanolin Wax, Acetylated Lanolin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Alumina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylic Acid, Isobutyl Acrylate, Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Fragrance, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Mel (Honey), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Pearl Powder, Dimethicone, May Contain (+/-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470)

on 7/19/2010 9:05:00 PM

this product isn't HG, but its definitely a favorite. since i'm a makeup rookie, this natural color is a must-have. and since my lips are naturally pigmented, this color adds a tint of pink and a hint of shimmer = really pretty. get this color ! it really looks good on everyone!

on 7/19/2010 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this lipstick. The color is a perfect natural looking lipstick for me. The little bit of sparkle in it also adds to the cute and pretty look.

on 7/7/2010 2:35:00 AM

On my quest for a pinky-nude I came across this gem. I love this lipstick. It is my perfect summer color. Love the sweet fragrance of this lippy and such a creamy texture. I've been wearing it everyday for the past week. It looks great with a bit of peach petal on the bottom lip for extra shine in the evening or on it's own for the day. Love it, love it, love it!

on 7/3/2010 4:37:00 PM

Nice lipstick! This is a nice light pink color. Staying power is pretty nice. It's a nice consistency- not too dry and glides on smoothly. Love the sweet vanilla type of scent. Little bit of shimmer in this shade but a nice color.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a nice color, not too drying, however the shimmer makes it a little gritty. I would not repurchase however because it's a common color that isn't the most flattering, but not the worst either, pretty basic.

on 6/28/2010 8:13:00 PM

This lipstick color just didnt look right on my skintone im light yellow ish. But its a great color for lighter skin tones and probably darker ones. It has glitter on it, but not too much. Its like a light nudey pink.

on 6/28/2010 7:54:00 PM

This is overall a pretty good lipstick. It's not too drying, has decent staying power, and is not OTT glittery. However, for me it just doesn't work, because it is the precise, same, EXACT color of my lips. And I'm not too keen on the glitter, I just don't like glitter or even shimmer in lip products. Doesn't work for me but a good lippie overall.

on 6/28/2010 7:53:00 PM

AMAZING! smells pretty good. great color! is extremely pigmented and creamy and goes great with my skin tone!!! i will definetly buy this product again soon!!!

I finally gave this lipstick a try after getting a couple recommendations for it. I wasn't sure what I thought when I put a small amount on my lips at the store to test, but after bringing it home and really trying it on, I loved it! Great colour, nice smooth moisturizing texture, and pretty clear red packaging to boot. My lips look natural since it matches the colour almost exactly, but makes them look smooth and juicy :) it pairs well with some pink tinted softlips lip balm underneath for extra moisture + spf.

on 6/27/2010 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

On my C8 skin, this is a very light mauvey-pink with silvery glitter. I have to say that it does not in any way look like the pics uploaded on this page on my skin.
Have been on a lippie and lipgloss buying spree and recently got Born with it, Mac's Creme cup and my HG light pink, Rimmel Airy fairy. These lipsticks are in the same color family but Airy fairy is hands-down my favorite. Born with it is an ok lippie, but since i have Airy fairy, i see no reason to re-purchase this. Will be sticking with Airy fairy.

Popular Lipsticks