August 22, 2014 | 1242 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Born With It

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice lipstick! This is a nice light pink color. Staying power is pretty nice. It's a nice consistency- not too dry and glides on smoothly. Love the sweet vanilla type of scent. Little bit of shimmer in this shade but a nice color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice color, not too drying, however the shimmer makes it a little gritty. I would not repurchase however because it's a common color that isn't the most flattering, but not the worst either, pretty basic.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ig018dummiie

This lipstick color just didnt look right on my skintone im light yellow ish. But its a great color for lighter skin tones and probably darker ones. It has glitter on it, but not too much. Its like a light nudey pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mollie009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is overall a pretty good lipstick. It's not too drying, has decent staying power, and is not OTT glittery. However, for me it just doesn't work, because it is the precise, same, EXACT color of my lips. And I'm not too keen on the glitter, I just don't like glitter or even shimmer in lip products. Doesn't work for me but a good lippie overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by crzynluv56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! smells pretty good. great color! is extremely pigmented and creamy and goes great with my skin tone!!! i will definetly buy this product again soon!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by liquidskyfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I finally gave this lipstick a try after getting a couple recommendations for it. I wasn't sure what I thought when I put a small amount on my lips at the store to test, but after bringing it home and really trying it on, I loved it! Great colour, nice smooth moisturizing texture, and pretty clear red packaging to boot. My lips look natural since it matches the colour almost exactly, but makes them look smooth and juicy :) it pairs well with some pink tinted softlips lip balm underneath for extra moisture + spf.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

On my C8 skin, this is a very light mauvey-pink with silvery glitter. I have to say that it does not in any way look like the pics uploaded on this page on my skin.
Have been on a lippie and lipgloss buying spree and recently got Born with it, Mac's Creme cup and my HG light pink, Rimmel Airy fairy. These lipsticks are in the same color family but Airy fairy is hands-down my favorite. Born with it is an ok lippie, but since i have Airy fairy, i see no reason to re-purchase this. Will be sticking with Airy fairy.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by sylvanna

I really wanted to like this product. The packaging wasn't my favorite, but it was okay, the texture was okay, the color was okay-- but there were a lot of silver glitters in it that traveled all over my face. I tossed the lipstick and I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by jesssssx33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS. Seriously, this is the prettiest shade lipstick I have ever found that suits me AMAZINGLY!!! I love this to death, very nude-pink in a natural way, on my NC20 skintone! I'm not sure how it would work on darker skintones (reading the reviews, alot of people are saying it looks GREAT on darker skintones too!), but light or pale skinned girls, if you find that alot of nude-pinks are too pink or "barbie" on you, TRY THIS OUT! At $5 (walmart), it definitly doesn't hurt your wallet, it's beautiful!!! I wear it all the time, it's very flattering on me, I'm almost out, and you can bet your ass I'm gonna go out and buy a new one as soon as mine's gone!!!!!!! The packaging is cheap plastic, obviously, but I love the pink cap! Someone said that it's similair to MAC's "lustre" lipstick finish, and I would definitly agree, it's super creamy and moisturing and glossy! At first, it feels great, but after a while when the color is wearing off, it starts to feel a little-tad-bit gritty (not really "gritty", but idk any other word to describe the texture), because of the subtle "glitter" (VERY subtle glitter, nothing like glittery gloss or anything). but otherwise, this is definitly HG for me! I hope they don't stop making it, but if they will, I'm going to buy like 20! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SHADE DESCRIPTION:

'Born with It' is a shimmery nude pink

PROS

- creamy
- not drying
- pigmented

CONS

- leaves glitter residue

COMMENTS: I can wear this without adding a gloss on top. It's not moisturizing, but not drying either. However, it does tend to leave glitter residue on the lips.

WILL REPURCHASE.