E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Black

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water(Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Xathan Gum, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

i couldn't quite find the right liquid eyeliner that i bought from elf but the one i have is the " precision ) its in a straight tube it has a very thin brush that works perfect for me , i highly recommend this, i don't know about the other ones but this one seems very simple to get the thin line you want without struggling :)

on 8/5/2013 7:53:00 PM

My mom bought me this eyeliner at target, because i was out and i guess she didnt know what type i usually wear. I dont like elf products but i had never used their liquid eyeliner So i thought i would give it a try because, why not. But its terrible just like most elf products.I put it on and it took forever to dry. It also showed little patches of my skin if you looked closely on my line. So it had looked like i missed spots. Even when i tried to keep dipping it to get an even line, it still did the same thing. After Realizing how shitty it looked and how difficult it was to put on, i tried to remove it with a makeup wipe. And i guess parts of it where still a little wet or something because a whole bunch of it literally got onto my eye and inside my lid!!!! And yes i know how to remove makeup! It took me a while to get allthe makeup out of my eye but the parts ofthe eyeliner that dried, were a bitch to get off! I have a lot of expirience with makeup because ive purchased so much before. And i know whats good and bad. This stuff is crap! No wonder its so cheap. If you wanna get a gret eyeliner, than get revlons because its only a few more bucks and works great. If you think this elf crap is great, you have no idea what your already missing out on. Nuff said.

on 8/4/2013 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this liner! It's cheap, it lasts, and that's all that matters! It's pretty pigmented for only being a dollar. All you have to do is set this with some black eyeshadow and it'll last ALL day! Why spend $20 or more on liquid liner when this exists and does the exact same thing?

on 7/30/2013 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is the second best eyeliner under the 5 dollar range IMO. Dries shiny almost matte, stays put till the end of the day but its not the blackest black. For a dollar if I ask for anything more its a crime :)

on 7/20/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I love this liquid eyeliner. Been using it for a year now. This product has great pigmentation and is easy to apply. I actually like this better than my wet-n-wild Mega Liquid Eyeliner since the brush is a bit thicker, so you could actually see the line. Unlike, the wet-n-wild one where the brush is really thin, so sometimes I have to double coat it to actually see the effects of the product. The only problem I have for this eyeliner is it doesn't last very long. It flakes off or smudges after 3-8 hours which is disappointing.

on 7/15/2013 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is going into the garbage. Every time I use it patches of the eyeliner disappear before the end of the day. And yes, I use UDPP and a base! Also about half of the time I've used this the normal hydration fluid in at least one of my eyes turns black and stings a little bit as the runny product creeps into the socket. I do not line my waterline or tightline with this, and I don't even line my lower lash line with this because I am so afraid of it running into my socket. Is it an operator error? Perhaps. I am a humble gal and my makeup skills while above average are always a work in progress. However, this has never happened to me before, and certainly not this consistently.

I added a second lippie because the brush is of A- quality. It is just the right length and stiffness. It does gradually narrow at the end but not enough to form a point. I like them to come to a point, but it wasn't an issue with this product as the ends did not separate and cause double application or anything. E.L.F., keep the brush but please improve upon this disaster of a formula!

on 7/12/2013 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best liquid eyeliner for the amount of money you pay. Pros: the brush is really thin and it doesn't wear off during the day. Cons: do NOT rub your eyes while wearing it, it makes a mess all over your eye

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this on a whim because i decided to start using liquid liners, and i thought a cheap one would be good to start with. the applicator is tiny and its easy to get a precise line, but it is sort of flimsy. i like a stiffer applicator generally. the liner is very black and pigmented. however, this liner wears away SO EASILY. i put it on my hand to test it and i rubbed it after it dried. i could pretty much make the liner disappear. the staying power on my eyes was also not very good, only 2-3 hours and in warm weather it could be gone within an hour. i will not repurchase and will be looking for better liquid eyeliners.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I had to review this product because I just realized how amazing it is. It somewhat fell into obscurity amongst my many makeup products; however, I believe that's because I have been taking for granted its great quality. I say that because it is an official staple black liquid liner that I use everyday with ANY eye look. For just $1 there is no way I can complain about its performance at all. The applicator tip offers good precision, it wears all day without fading, and defines my top lash line to give my eyes a very polished and refined appearance. So, again, for $1...there is no way to down grade this product for any reason. Compared to some other liquid liners (i.e. L'Oreal Infallible Super Slim~$10, Wet 'n' Wild~$3)...I'd say E.L.F. does a commendable job. Seeing as how liquid liners, like all makeup products, range greatly in price and quality, but regardless of which end of the spectrum u purchase from the ultimate mission is to get a great product that's is worth the $, and it's even more gratifying to get ur hands on something that exceeds expectations...this liner by E.L.F. encompasses all. Great value with exceptional quality.
~Adrienne Starr

on 6/27/2013 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't believe this has such low reviews! My HG liner is Revlon's liquid one, however, for $1 this is amazing! The lasting power is just as good. It may not be as dark black as Revlon's, but it is perfect for office days. Trace over the line with a matte black shadow to soften the look. It looks amazing!

It is WATERY, but that problem is EASILY solved by wiping it on the edge before applying. I don't know why people don't think of that. It is a natural and economical product. Not just for beginners, but for people that really know how to use makeup. I got a recommendation on it from a very talented makeup artist.