October 22, 2014 | 1431 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ashleyliu615

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first liquid liner that i've used and overall it's pretty decent. I like that it stays on all day and that the brush is exact....HOWEVER almost every time i use this, the liner runs into my eye and turns my whole eye black! it's really scary and a pain in the butt because then i have to rinse out my eye and start over. ( i even wipe off the excess before i apply ) I know how to use liquid liner...even though it's my first liquid liner, my sister is a makeup artist and she told me i was doing everything right and that the product was just super runny. i'm still using it for now because of how long it lasts, but i'm defiantly gonna be looking for something else in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

It doesn't take too long to dry on me. And I just apply lipstick or something while waiting for it to dry. It also did not crack or flake. I really love this liner! It is so smooth and it is so easy for me to form a thin line. I hate liners that come on too thick. You can build up from there too. The formula is so smooth and seriously lasts all day for me! Does not smudge or leave marks on the top of my lid. It is so cheap! I feel like an old Hollywood movie star with this liner on. So glam! Oh, and please don't go straight to applying when opening the cap. Remove the excess product off the brush tip first. Common sense, people.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

I really have learned to love this liquid eyeliner.
I think the key is to be patient and play around with it for more than a couple days.
This liquid eyeliner IS very liquidy, but once its on the skin it does not go anywhere.
I usually try to get all the excess off the little tip before i use it on my eyes, and i dont directly start drawing my line near my tear duct because thats where it is supposed to be the thinnest. When you first apply you will get most of the product off the brush so you want to start in the middle and work your way out, and then go back with whatever is left on the brush for the tear duct area (if that makes any sense).
Anyway, i really love this and it's $1, lasts forever, and does not come off in the middle of the day.
Highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by adelinr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought it for 50k rupiah (+- 5$) online, meanwhile all of you guys bought for 1$ its not fair. i bought it because i always use cheap stuff first and if i like the look i'll buy the better one. and this eyeliner is HORRIBLE. it takes forever to dry. when i opened my eyes its all over my lid and crease, ew.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by AmandaCakers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love the stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by sunshine702

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

ONE DOLLAR FOR GOOD LIQUID LINER!

I was at a high end spa once as the therapist marveled at the color and staying power of my cats-eye black lash line. When I told her it was E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face) for ONE DOLLAR from Target she was shocked.

Seriously I'm not sure how they make a profit on this product.

Only cons - need to make sure you don't blink while it's drying.

And I've been suckered into other products from them (lip gloss set) that sucked. Cheap gross.

But this works. and is ONE DOLLAR!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've never been a fan of liquid liners but I love this one! It looks super pigmented, dark, and glossy and goes on really smooth. It doesn't run or smear onto lids and the applicator is a good size to make a thick or thin line. It is very wet at first but it doesn't smudge and dries pretty quickly. Lasts all day and into the night. When I want a dramatic eye look, this is the one I go to. It is a great, easy-to-use, pretty-to-wear liner that can do the job as well as department store ones can but for a tiny fraction of the price. Recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible. The black isn't very pigmented and the consistency of this product is very watery.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by VanessaluvsU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is very watery and not the most intense black. I don't like how this eyeliner flakes off and cracks. I would try a different eyeliner because this one isn't the best

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by alainlalaland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually love E.L.F's products, but this one didn't do it for me. The eyeliner was runny, the brush was split, and it didn't last at all. E.L.F. has much better contenders.