Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crossploymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinol, Diacetyl Boldine, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hedra Helix (Ivy) Extract, BHT, Cycloheptasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bioflavonoids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 6/27/2012 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Sadly I had an allergy reaction to this primer (just irritated skin, nothing too alarming) and I'll be honest, this product is just one of those products where you either win or lose. There's no guarantee what you may think of it.

Cons: It felt like my skin couldn't breath (not a very breathable product), doesn't particularly help redness although it does tone the swelling of a pimple down, not that long lasting with make up and lastly, I honestly felt like I couldn't get it to spread evenly. Also... Smell.

Pros: Bottle is nice, the pearl translucent shade doesn't show on skin and it feels silky once applied.

Is it worth repurchasing? No, in my case.

on 6/23/2012 1:58:00 PM

This product gives a very smooth feeling to my skin after application. I wouldn't say its long lasting since i've got oily skin and usually wears off after 3 - 4 hours after application. Would say this product works best hand in hand with a great foundation.

on 6/17/2012 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This didn't too much for me. I guess people use primers for different things. Some for longevity of makeup on top, others to control oil, but most must use it to fill in skin imperfections--fine lines & PORES mainly. This does a decent job of vanishing fine lines (laughter/forehead), but only blurs my pores. These just peek through my foundation as if it were on a bare face. I don't have ginormous pores either, their pin-sized I would say but definetly deep and maybe this primer is only so superficial. I have found other silicone based, mattifying good primers as bases at the ds of the same quality.

on 5/31/2012 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

NOT FOR DRY OR OLDER SKIN
Just doesn't perform well on dry/mature skin. This product is described as formulated with retinol and does glide on smoothly upon initial application, but seems to fade away after awhile leaving my face feeling dry with pores and lines accentuated. :(
For the price I expected more.

on 5/27/2012 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Makes skin feel soft and does an okay job at preparing skin prior to foundation application. Hides some of my pores, but not all. Got this as a gift, would not repurchase again because of high price.

on 5/25/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

best primer for pores! especially if you are oily like me. primers usually ball up on me and it just turns into a disaster! this one doesn't do that. wish it was bigger for $30 though.

I have been using this primer for about two weeks now and I absolutely LOVE IT. I have always used Smashbox primers because they didn't break me out and I loved how soft my skin felt after using them..this primer is exactly the same but BETTER! It leaves the "slippery" soft feeling on your skin and softens marks on your face. It is really doing wonders at filling in little bumps and acne scars I have on my cheeks. First time I used this I freaked out when I squeezed the tube and a dark bronze color came shooting out!! Luckily after applying there was no added color on my face, it just completely blended into my own skin color. Packaging is cute..pink squeeze tube that is easy to work with. Overall, this is a great primer..very similar to Smashbox primers but with some added benefits of covering flaws and pores! Try it out!

on 5/2/2012 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm giving this primer a 4 just because its the first and only primer i used so far, so i dont have anything to compare it to. But i do have to say I love it. It does minimize visible pores, and leaves a silky finish. and since using it, i get soooo many compliments on my skin. It really evens out my skin tone , and makes my fondation last a lot longer! its reasonably priced to me, because a little goes a long way. I bought it 3 months ago and I know theres allllot left. so far so good.

on 4/24/2012 12:54:00 AM

This is probably my favourite primer. Purchased for $30US recently and wish I got another one..( I live in Australia).
Silky texture, makes foundation look flawless. Very happy with my purchase

on 4/12/2012 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely hated this primer.

The texture of it is weird, really dry and slippery. Once it went on, it did make my face super smooth and for that I give it two stars. However, it made my skin feel really dry (no small feat considering I have an oily t-zone) and my skin looked really dull. I returned this product.