September 23, 2014 | 1334 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by brainchem

Worst cleanser EVER. Super drying! It also made me breakout like crazy. So I was stuck with dry bumpy skin until I ceased to use it. Now I use Ponds Luminous Daily Exfoliating Cleanser and my skin is perfectly soft and healthy.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Tray12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very mild solution, I was expecting better results.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Meh. Dries my skin out like crazy and I don't like the smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Tami91

I bought this last Friday because I keep getting spots on my chin which i think is because I might have an oily chin. I come across this product as being really good for getting rid of acne & spots. So thought i'd try it - NEVER AGAIN!!

My face was fine after i used it, just felt a bit tight & clean, but on Saturday I woke up to burning, red, itchy, rash patches all the way onto Monday, then it calmed down a bit on my face but spread to my neck! just looks like I had sunburn all over! Now the redness has calmed but my face is just really tight, dry & flaky so i've been using Nivea cream for dry skin which helps a lot.

Maybe I have sensitive skin & this product doesn't agree with my skin but I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, hasn't even got rid of my spots at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by MaisieF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this cleanser after a bad bout of acne & oily skin on my chin. I broke out with small red and white bumps on my chin and around my nose. This happened around day 5 of use. To be fair I have sensitive/combo/acne prone skin, which can be fussy to certain products. This is not for my skin I'm afraid - it's being demoted to hand wash.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Hostie88

I bought this acne wash a few years ago when my chin broke out. I was desperate to get rid of them so I washed my face once in the morning and once at night for two days. Big mistake, I woke with small bumps all over my face and slight redness. I think I slightly 'burnt' my skin, or just completely dried it out. It took a week to get back to normal with intense moisturising.

So do not use it to frequently, and just use it on the affected areas.

Since then, I use it maybe once a week when my t-zone gets oily. Basically it dries out that area and removes oil to prevent pimples. Seems to work for minor problems but not too sure about major pimple issues.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this product all through my teen years, and after I stopped using it I saw an imporvement in my skin. This was too harsh for my combo sensitive skin and was causing more breakouts. It was really good for removing makeup and dirt, but was just too harsh for me. I would not recommend this to anyone that has sensitive or very acne prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by jenniferjones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this since high school and I'm 31. I have extremely oily acne prone skin and truly this stuff is the only thing that works on a consistent basis to keep breakouts at bay. I use with the clairsonic mia, it is gentle enough but now that my skin is older and my acne is hormonal it helps to use just once a day versus 2x's, since it can dry my skin out a tad especially in winter, but if I skip it altogether I notice immediately so I'll always go back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Sweetc509

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this since I was 13, now I'm 17 and I'm still loving it. It doesn't break me out, keeps moisture in my skin, and I will never stop using this. Has a pleasant smell, I simply love this!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

This product wasn't for me, but probably for more oily skins or acne prone people.
The only reason I was using this is because I was breaking out a little and I ran out of my face wash. This stuff smells really weird (this was before the grapefruit was release). It made my skin really dry and really tight. It hurts to even smile! It didn't do much for me. Won't buy this again when there are newer products out there.