Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Cappuccino

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/6/2008 11:32:00 AM

Wow - I've never had ANY lip product that gave me a nude lip that worked on me. I'm super fair/porcelain skinned, with pink tones, and VERY pigmented lips. This isn't brown like it appears, it's lightly pigmented and on my lips appears the perfect nude. It does smell very sweet, like cookies or sometimes, I'm not sure, I'm terrible at describing lip gloss scents. Very sugary smelling, but not something I dislike at all, I love it. And I often despise the constant sugar smell in products lately. The container is basic, with a wand/sponge tip applicator, and lots of gloss inside, for a fantastic price. I paid $3.50 at my grocery store, Wegmans. I bought three, Cream Pop, Vanilla Swirl, and Cappuccino. They're all great with my coloring, but the Vanilla smells a bit wrong sometimes, so I will replace it, it must be a dud or something. I will buy these all again, they're great, wish I could track down more colors!

on 5/23/2008 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lipgloss smells and tastes great! I wear this nudish brown beige on my lips whenever I have smokey eye makeup!

on 5/4/2008 8:45:00 AM

i love the colour of this lip gloss, it suits my skin tone really well and doesn't wash me out. i like that it doesnt have annoying sparkly bits in it too, which i find really annoying and distracting. and its cheap! took one lippy off because of its inability to stay on for long. but i will buy it again if i ever finish the tube. p.s. i never would have thought i would ever be using a bonne bell lip gloss after junior high school lol :P but its has such a great colour

on 4/29/2008 8:08:00 PM

This is such a beautiful gloss. It is a nude that doesn't wash you out. It doesn't last long, but I put a layer of thick clear gloss under it and then put this on top and it really helps.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This does deserve the hype. Its a cheap but great milky nude. I am very pale so nudes tend to wash me out unless it has alot of pink to it and this one does not but looks just fine on me. I wear it with Chanel Nude lipliner (lots of blending required) and it looks great, Nice with smokey eyes and also looks very YLBB with neutral make up. The bad things about this and why I rated it a 4....i'ts lasting power is complete crap, worse than every other gloss I have tried. Its a shame, I will use mine up but probably wont repurchase.

The lip glossed looked and smelled (tasted) yummy. The price was good! Too bad the cases brake so easily! I've bought 2 of these and they both broke. Another lip light randomly broke this morning! ugh not buying again, b/c i hate the habbit of this happening.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My only gripe about this product is that it doesn't last very long. Since it's a gloss, though, it's unrealistic to expect much in that department. The scent is kind of artificial and cloying, but since I started wearing this in middle school, it's kind of nostalgic, too, so that sort of makes up for it. I have pretty pigmented lips, and this shows up as a subtly milky nude gloss that's not too warm. It gives me a nude lip look without turning orange or making me look corpselike. It's also cheap, which is always nice.

on 3/17/2008 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

*huge sigh* I wish I could find this gloss on a more regular basis, but it seems like anytime I am able to score a tube or two its a happy accident- I have very pigmented rosy lips and this is the go-to gloss that I can afford any day of the week. It conceals the "Kool-Aid" redness of my lips AND tastes/smells yummy- I love that the glitter isn't gritty or rough feeling, and also that its cheap- not to mention that it gives me the nudish glistening pout that I really adore, without the stickiness that my other HG gloss (MAC C-Thru) consistently gives me.

*sidenote* my boyfriend LOVES it when I kiss him wearing this stuff! No stickiness, tastes nice and doesnt leave pigment all over his mouth!!

on 3/2/2008 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Before they changed the tube and, more importantly, the color, this was my HG lip gloss. It was that perfect, milky pale pinky brown gloss that actually lasted quite a while. Now, with the new formulation, it's a bit lighter and pinky-ish ... It's still nice and I'l still wear it, but I'm hoarding my last tube of the old formulation like a squirrel with the last nut before winter. I have searched for YEARS for a perfect nude non-corpselike nude lip color that would look like the old Cappuccino did on me, but to no avail. **SIGH"" Like I said, it's still nice, but the added pink and lighter tone makes the new color have a gray cast on me, so now I have to pair with a pink-toned lipliner in order to get the look I'm going for, whereas I could just swipe and go with the old color. The upside is that the new tubes contain more product, so I won't have to repurchase for a long time! See my profile pics for a comparison between the two. The better (old) color is on the left, the new on the right. There's a pretty big difference that's apparent even in a crappy cell phone pic, eh?

on 2/6/2008 10:05:00 PM

You don't need to apply very much to get a nude lip, and the scent is great.

Recommended for Medium Skin