This is really great, considering the price! It doesn't move around much, and it comes in some very pretty dimensional shades. I personally like brown for my fair complexion, it looks very natural and I also use a trace amount to fill in my eyebrows, and it stays put all day!
Very good gel eyeliner STAYS ON THE WATERLINE ALL DAY! Amazing, it's extremely black, long wearing easy to apply and the brush which comes with it is actually very good too.
I bought this on sale a couple of months ago, and I absolutely love it! I accidentally bought it in 'eggplant Aubergine' (fail) and plan to buy it in black soon. I find it lasts for a very long time, even in very hot weather when my skin gets really 'icky', which is great! It doesn't smudge an awful lot either. :)
This is a wonderful gel eyeliner and is a holy grail product for me. I have tried countless gel eyeliners including MAC, Calvin Klein and Elizabeth Arden and not one has beaten Maybelline's version in lasting power, ease of application and price point.
To stop this from drying out, simply pour a thin layer of water on top of the gel after every use and screw the lid up tightly. Pour the water out before you next use it. It will keep as fresh and moist as it was the day you bought it. continued >>
I LOVE THISSSS!!!
I have this in the color brown and black and they are just my holy grail. I go through different phases such as pencil, liquid and gel liner. I love to use the color brown cause it just brings out the color of your eyes but the black is my fav cause it makes my eyes pop, plus i got tons of compliments of my eyes!!
Since i have small eyes, this works VERY well with an angled brush with a created wing and to finish it off, a good clump-free mascara(dont forget to curl those lashes!!) and VOILA!! Your eyes is making all the girls jealous and the guys complimenting you :P I wish :P
Best gel liner.I've had mine for over two years and it hasn't dried out.It's also an easy formula to work with.Very pigmented as well.Would recommend and repurchase.
I would recommend the Maybelline Lasting Drama Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner! It costs around $8 at drugstores. It's a great product, and this is what I think about it! :)
- Long lasting since it is water-proof and smudge-proof. It will last on your lash line and waterline forever. I know sleeping with your makeup on is bad, but I had the gel liner on my top lash line one night, and I completely forgot about it, so I slept with it on. The next morning, it was still on there. I was amazed!
- Variety of colors - like Blackest Black, Charcoal (which I own), Brown, and Eggplant.
- Includes a brush which is good, so you don't have to buy a brush.
- Theirs a good amount of product in the container. I've had mine since February-March of 2010 and I still have a lot left.
- Variety of ways to use it. You could use it on your top lash line and on your waterline. I do both sometimes. And a lot of people and makeup companies say you can't use gel liners on your water line since their water-proof, but to be honest, I think it's perfectly fine, because nothing happens to your eye. I know lots of people that use it on their water line, and it works well on them. In fact, their better than some pencil liners since their waterproof and they last longer. I've noticed a difference.
- Nice packaging.
- It's an oil-free formula, it's safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, and is also ophthalmologist-tested.
- Kind of expensive, but not that much. I bought mine at Walmart for $8.
- You could sometimes get more product than needed on the brush, but you could easily swipe off some excess in the insides of the container. That's what I do. :)
I know other brands of makeup have their own gel liners like L'Oreal, e.l.f., MAC, Bobbi Brown, Wet n' Wild, etc. but I would definitely recommend to try the Maybelline Lasting Drama Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner. You will not be disappointed! (At least I hope not) :) Hope this helped!
I've been using this for more than a year & I am pleased to say that I'm very impressed with this gel eyeliner. Price is affordable & it can last throughout the day! It works for me & I didn't even apply any eye primer etc. It may be quite difficult to use it at first if you are used to applying liquid eyeliner.
BUT! Over a week or so, you'll definitely get the hang of it!
-No eye primer needed
-Never ever smudged (I ever cried with the eyeliner on, but the line stays the same like how I just applied it @ first)
-Very pigmented (i got it in Black)
-Last the whole day
Will definitely repurchase after I finish this tiny tub (1 tub of this can last for a 2months or even longer! 'Cos you only need a very tiny amount of it!)
WORTH IT. BUY IT. :) continued >>
I have this in black. I love this eyeliner. it's easy to apply, and doesn't smudge at all (I had previously used pencils, and even the urban decay 24/7 would smudge by mid day). It's very pigmented. The brush it comes with works well. The price is good, especially when it's on sale.