Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

on 5/17/2014 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

After asking three people what eye liner they used and being pointed in this direction, I had to get my hands on this gel liner. It's exquisitely rich in pigment and works great for definition. It does not run and it lasts all day. It's great for various styles of eyeliner and can be used for everyday wear, office wear and party wear. It's smooth in texture, rich in color, easy to spread and lasts all day, smudge free.

on 5/16/2014 2:23:00 PM

I bought this because of the reviews and I'm sorry but this eyeliner is nothing special in my opinion. I like that it's cheap, very black and easy to use (you don't have to do many layers to achieve a good black line). However, this eyeliner is not long lasting. Everytime I do my winged eye look I wear an eye primer because I don't like risking to end up with raccoon eyes but this eyeliner betrayed me a few hours after applying it. I don't hate it at all but I'm definitely not using it those days I wear makeup for the entire day. I'm remaining faithful to my essence gel eyeliner.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

THE BEST EYE LINER EVERRRRR - it never smears or smudges and goes on just right. I've been using only this ever since. :)

on 5/13/2014 1:31:00 PM

I ran out of my liquid eyeliner and wanted to try out gel eyeliner .. the minute is saw the packaging i fell in love with it . The packaging itself is better than many of the high end eyeliners I live in Pakistan and it cost me about 1600 rs which is about 16 dollars and is a bit towards the pricey end
I use the colour black and the pigmentation itself isnt enough for me since i have dark lids so it needs plenty of coats. i find that with a clean brush the application is semi-smooth . the product tends to dry out the eyeliner brush so you have to wash it everyday and i hate this part .. it doesnt budge for atleast 8 hours after which it slightly rubs out. You dont have to worry about racoon eyes though .. the brush that comes with it is a bit thick and i find it tricky to use ... also for the price you dont get much product ..

on 5/11/2014 1:52:00 AM

Pretty much what everyone else said, it smudges, smears and fades like crazy even with primer and eyeshadow. My eyelids aren't even that oily. The brush is fantastic however, and I now use it with another gel liner.

on 4/26/2014 9:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

when i was first getting into makeup i bought this because i was too scared to try a winged eye with liquid eyeliner and i heard really great things about this gel liner. i was quickly dissapointed because a winged eye is pretty much impossible with this liner. it smudges easily and i have a hard time getting the right amount of product on my brush. needless to say, i now only use liquid eyeliner and it's SO much better. i occasionally use this to smudge on the inner corners of my bottom waterline or the underside of my top lashes but that's it. money wasted.

on 4/26/2014 1:27:00 PM

What can I say, this product is FABULOUS! For 7.99 this blows all of top end brands that I have purchased out of the water! I have had this gel liner now for over 3 months and it has not dried up at all! I apply my make up at 7.30am and by 5pm it still looks great. The liner has in no way faded at all whilst wearing it. This was not the case for some more of the expensive brands I have purchased. I regularly use the BROWN but have also purchased BROWN/GOLD and BLACK. For 7.99 a fab buy!

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner is my all time favorite product and today I am reviewing it. The Maybelline Eye studio Lasting Drama Gel eyeliner comes in attractive packaging consisting of a transparent round bottom glass pot with a metal like lid along with a brush for application. The staying power of the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is very good. Believe me if you even sleep without removing it then also it will still be as it is in the morning. I can say that because I have done once when I was too much tired from work. But I wish that the brush would have been in an even thinner size for more accurate and thin eyeliner application. I am crazy for winged eyeliner application and this brush does not help me in such applications. So, then I have to use my other thin brush for the application.

on 4/23/2014 9:23:00 PM

I picked this up a couple months ago since it was on sale. I figured any gel eyeliner will probably work about the same. I usually use my trusty Stila liquid eyeliner but I can't seem to steer away how clean and crisp the lines are when you use gel.

The product itself really disappointed me. It didn't work well with my oily lids, it would smudge all over my eyelids. It definitely isn't as black as I prefer. I personally think it lacks in the pigment department. The brush it comes with is actually really good! Easy to use and I'm able to create a nice cat eye with it. I've tossed out the eyeliner but kept the brush.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure