September 17, 2014 | 1026 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Makeuppanda20

I love this gel liner! It's actually the first gel liner I ever bought and I have to say, I' m pretty impressed with the results. I have this in brown. The color is very pigmented and vivid, it's pretty easy to apply, although I wish it was a bit more creamier so that the lines weren't that fuzzy. The gel liner also comes with a small brush which is also handy to use if you don't have a detail brush. I lost mine :( but I got a new angled brush by ecotools so everything is good. To be honest I also use this as a cream shadow on my eyes because I has a nice sub staining power so that it doesn't smudge. Unfortunately for me when I apply this as an eyeliner it some how smudges. Probably because I didn't use eye primer XD. Overall I would definitely repurchase this product again. I would probably buy it in black next too. A definite repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ashleighcashman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, I bought this on a whim one day at the grocery store, and I bought Blackest Black, because I'm all about intense black eyeliner. It's all I wear. I didn't wanna pay for MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, because, let's be honest, their prices are sometimes just ridiculous, and we all know that some people just buy their product because of the brand name. Anyway, brand doesn't always mean quality. I fell IN LOVE with this eyeliner. All the people complaining about it must just have bad luck, because this is holy grail.

Today, I went to buy it again in both Brown and Espresso. I use Espresso to do my eyebrows, and it lasts so long. I haven't used Brown, but I probably won't be disappointed. Buy it. It's SO worth the money.

PS: The brush that comes with it is my FAVORITE eyeliner brush. Forget the angled brushes and what not. The brush gives you such a crisp line, and I just... I love this product. So much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by mixedmatch

Definitely my HG. Affordable too!

Texture of product is creamy and smooth. Easy to apply. Brush that comes with it is easy to work with also. Thickness of the line can be controlled.

I usually clean the brush with a gel makeup remover. Just a dot will do and voila it's cleaned!

Will continue using this until well...i decide to not ever use eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by anoldhag

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this liner it is so easy to apply!! My only complaints is that there isn't enough in the package for the size and the price. But oh well, I still love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by GKam137

This product is great!!

I have to admit, when I first bought the product, I thought I would have to purchase a brush as I thought the brush that came with it was going to be rubbish. However, I was proved wrong - the brush is amazing!! It is of good quality and hasn't gone hard or weird and I have the product now for 8 ish months.

I have it in black - and it is nice and bold - just glides on and doesn't smudge.

What I like about this gel liner is that in the past, I have found that other gel liners go hard quite quickly, but this one hasn't at all.

The gel liner lasts absolutely ages too! It lasts all day and night - but then it does come off easy to when you are taking your make up off.

Its a good price too - I have used bobbi and mac before but I definitely prefer this one as it just is much more easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by thelmasarahi

I buy this over and over again its my hg gel eye liner. I prefer this over the l'oreal gel liner since that one smudges a lot. It lasts the whole day and is very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by belinduh319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG brow product. I loooove this. It's goes on so smoothly and I only need the tiniest bit. I've had it for 3 months or so and i've barely made a dent in it. This + an angled brush gives me perfect eyebrows :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Lj806

I wanted to try a gel liner for so long, the MAC is quite $$$ so i saw this in the chemist and grabbed it.

It was more matte than i expected, but still glided on smoothly. Stays on all day!

After a few uses,it looks dry and clumby in the pot, but still works the same.

I now use this for my eyebrows with a angled brush and it lasts all day, looks natural and wont smudge.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by belle169

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good gel liner, no doubt about it.

I have the black version, and it glides on easily and gives an opaque semi-matte finish. The brush that comes with it is actually pretty good as well: quite dense, and you can get a nice defined line with it. I don't really wear winged liner that often, but on the occasions when I do this liner works great.

I find this much, much easier to control and use than any liquid liner I've used, and I really like the finish of it as compared to the often quite glossy finish of many liquid liners. That's really just a personal preference thing though.

The only thing that I dislike about this product is the fact that it fades a bit through the day, especially near the inner corners of my eyes. My eyes do tend to water a little bit, and unfortunately this just disappears when that happens. No smudging or flaking, though, just the fading.

So overall I do really like this (especially for the price) and I can see myself repurchasing if/when I run out or it dries up. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Ellie216

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is really really smooth, and would probably be PERFECT for people who don't have extremely oily eyelids. This smudges on me (not too much, but my Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner doesn't smudge at all for me) which is the only con. I'll just stick to my liquid liner for now though. :)