January 31, 2015 | 967 users online

Pressed Powders - E.L.F. - Complexion Perfection

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by LindsayRoseEliz

I love ELF! And this is very good! It just seems to brighten my face and even out skintone.

I'm not a fan of using foundation--if anything, i just use a tinted moisturizer if i need coverage. Otherwise, i just use a face powder. Face powders, though, don't brighten like this does. It mattifies, too. Really good! And i LOVE the packaging!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I use this under my foundation and after I apply concealer. I wouldn't wear it alone because it's very powdery and chalky. It does a great job toning down some of the red and uneven areas of my skin. I figured this product could do so alone so I stopped wearing foundation and used a setting powder instead since it's summertime and I don't want that feeling of heavy makeup melting off my face. But that was a bad idea! Within a few hours I could see the red and uneven patches on my face again. I did hit pan on this but I don't think I'll be buying another back up.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by lovelycristi

i dont have crazy sensitive skin and things dont irritate my skin or make me break out BUT THIS DID HORRIBLY it made me break out in a huge cystic pimple that got crazy infected because i kept using this powder not realizing it was the reason i had it on my face. so after a month of using this powder and the pimple not going away but getting bigger i stopped using it and started using neutrogena mineral sheer loose powder foundation and its now clearing up. ugh dont buy this

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the middle of my E.L.F. craze and thought I would love it too but I didn't really like it too much. I thought it might be like the translucent mattifying powder, but it wasn't. It was really powdery and chalk like. Maybe since I have a darker skin tone that it just looked chalky on my face and was just too light for me.I'm going to keep it and try again in the winter when I've lost some of this tan and maybe it will match my skin tone then and I will like it more. It wasn't bad..just too light for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

OK so I'm not super impressed by this product. I usually love E.L.F. for the price and mainly you know what you're getting, with this I feel that this works well as maybe a mattifying powder, but I purchased it to eliminate redness. So far I don't see too much difference against redness, but it only cost me $3 so I can't complain much. I do dislike how powdery this is, it almost looks like chalk on my face. I'll play around with application techniques and see if I can make it work, I would probably not purchase again because I have a mattifying powder that works amazing already!.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by macuseringa

I just purchased this item this week as a beginning product to try for E.L.F. and suprisingly it's worked well for me. It tones down some of the areas of concern on my face, and for $3, I cannot complain. I also like the compact it is stored in. I am using this along with my higher end cosmetics, and I would definetly consider repurchasing once it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by FizzyBaybii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVED this product. I bought it thinking that it would be amazing as reviews claimed, it totally went above and BEYOND my expectations! I apply alone, or to set my tinted moisturizer. Since I'm dark skinned I thought it would make me ashy if worn alone but it totally didn't. It just made me look a bit lighter. I apply it with the elf complexion brush or the powder brush and then buff it in with a kabuki... It works ah-mazing! I would for sure repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

I use this as my foundation setter. I also wear this on days that I dont want to wear a lot of makeup, but I need something to even out my skin. I dont get why there are so many bad reviews! Its on of ELF's best products!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by ChynnaM09

This is an okay product. I only use it when I don't want to wear foundation and put on a little concealer. Then I use this to kind of even out my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I always use it after I have applied all of my face make-up (concealer, foundation, pressed powder, bronzer, and blush) Yea I wear a lot of make-up haha. So after I apply all of my make-up, I use my Total Face Brush and apply this lightly all over my face. It evens up my skin tone and if I apply too much bronzer/blush, it lightens it up just a bit. LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I have only been on my first package for not even a month, and I have already hit major pan on it. AMAZING <333