October 23, 2014 | 1858 users online

Pressed Powders - E.L.F. - Complexion Perfection

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

OK so I'm not super impressed by this product. I usually love E.L.F. for the price and mainly you know what you're getting, with this I feel that this works well as maybe a mattifying powder, but I purchased it to eliminate redness. So far I don't see too much difference against redness, but it only cost me $3 so I can't complain much. I do dislike how powdery this is, it almost looks like chalk on my face. I'll play around with application techniques and see if I can make it work, I would probably not purchase again because I have a mattifying powder that works amazing already!.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by macuseringa

I just purchased this item this week as a beginning product to try for E.L.F. and suprisingly it's worked well for me. It tones down some of the areas of concern on my face, and for $3, I cannot complain. I also like the compact it is stored in. I am using this along with my higher end cosmetics, and I would definetly consider repurchasing once it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by FizzyBaybii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVED this product. I bought it thinking that it would be amazing as reviews claimed, it totally went above and BEYOND my expectations! I apply alone, or to set my tinted moisturizer. Since I'm dark skinned I thought it would make me ashy if worn alone but it totally didn't. It just made me look a bit lighter. I apply it with the elf complexion brush or the powder brush and then buff it in with a kabuki... It works ah-mazing! I would for sure repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

I use this as my foundation setter. I also wear this on days that I dont want to wear a lot of makeup, but I need something to even out my skin. I dont get why there are so many bad reviews! Its on of ELF's best products!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by ChynnaM09

This is an okay product. I only use it when I don't want to wear foundation and put on a little concealer. Then I use this to kind of even out my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I always use it after I have applied all of my face make-up (concealer, foundation, pressed powder, bronzer, and blush) Yea I wear a lot of make-up haha. So after I apply all of my make-up, I use my Total Face Brush and apply this lightly all over my face. It evens up my skin tone and if I apply too much bronzer/blush, it lightens it up just a bit. LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I have only been on my first package for not even a month, and I have already hit major pan on it. AMAZING <333

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by rachelmarisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Green good for hiding red
Yellow for setting concealer
Blue to set white eyeliner
Cheap!
Goodish packaging
Can appear powdery/white/ghostly if applied heavy
Not sure what to do with the pink/red shade
The mirror didn't stick to my compact, but that didn't affect the product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

Sheer and brightening. This is GREAT for controlling and eliminating shine. I use it to set my liquid foundation and to blot off shine later on in the day. It is similar to MAC's Blot powder when it comes to contolling shine. The only downside is it is quite powdery, there is a lot of fall out. But it is a great product and definatley worth the price. The sheer powder works great for my NC20 skintone, but I'm not sure how it would look on darker skintones. Will repurchase, this works to well and is too much of a bargain to pass up.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by bluetv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this because it had so many good reviews on the e.l.f. website and this one. I have to say it's an okay product, but excellent for the price. $3, such a steal. It doesn't really have a lot of coverage, but it's soft and does even out a bit. I wash, moisturize, conceal, and dust it on my face for everything to set. It's an alright product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by tamidarling

Im sorry - I thought this product was horrible. It did nothing productive and was comparative to dusting your face with baking soda. My face also felt dirty and grimmy after a short amount of time.