August 23, 2014 | 1787 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by MissG33

Hmmm, the jury is still out on this one. I agree with the last reviewer that ended up with raccoon eyes. When I first put it on it did make my lashes look smooth and lush with just one fairly light application (I always wipe the excess off the brush with a tissue first before, and never double dip the brush in the tube, which leads to clumps). But after spending a long, hot summer's day at an outdoor music festival thinking I looked fabulously glamourous, when I got back to my hotel and looked in the mirror I was horrified to see...raccoon eyes!! I'm not talking "kohl sexy"...it was full-on ghastly goth, and I was definitely not expecting this from such an expensive high-end mascara. I'll give it another try and see if maybe it performs better in cooler climates, but if you're wearing it during the heat of summer, just remember to check yourself in the mirror every now & then!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by payjark

Very average mascara :/ it also kind of gives me raccoon eyes by the end of the day. I'm kind of disappointed but I will use it up since it was sooo expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by heguyjor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product and it was clumpy, dry and NASTY after about a week of use. This mascara is not for ladies that like to wear a few coats of mascara. If you try to wear a few coats with this mascara you will have the worst spider eyes of your life. I had to return the mascara, it was that bad. Now I have Xtreme Lash extensions and now I dont have to wear mascara ever! Way better decision.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This mascara was good but barely did anything. My lashes were not much longer, thicker, or blacker, but at least it didn't smudge.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OK mascara all around but nothing impressive. I have naturally thick long lashes and need something to lengthen, define, and curl a bit more. I am not after a volumizing mascara. This one is good, the wand is fluffy and very very soft but the mascara substance itself is not very good. Looks like waterproof although the one I got is the regular one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Pokiloki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For me this is the best mascara I have ever found. Every time I try to use another I always end up using this one again. My eyelashes are medium length and thickness and barely have a curl. This mascara plumps and lengthens beyond belief but looks soooo much cleaner and realer than any other I've used. I used to buy it in the mini 2 pack at Sephora when it came with the blackout but now it just comes with a primer. I really wish they would just sell it in this size, although that will never happen, because its nice when it doesn't get dry half way through the tube. It is expensive though. My almost dupe is Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express which I end up getting more often because of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by melissasmartone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will not be buying it again, because it gets clumpy on my eyelashes. I really wanted it to work, but I guess there are a lot of mascaras on the market because there is not one which works the same for everyone? I was in between this mascara and two others ( Chanel and LancĂ´me ) and decided to give it a shot because sales person was really excited about this one. clumpy, ruined my makeup, I usually apply mascara last, so I did everything, eyeshadows, pencil, liquid eyeliner, very dramatic and sophisticated look, took me about 40 minutes, then mascara - clumpy and there is nothing one can do! the only way to fix it is to remove mascara completely... I ended up brushing it and brushing it and brushing to get rid of clumps...I used not to wear mascara because I had extensions, now, after I took off extensions and grew my own long eyelashes with Fysiko serum, I was on the market for mascara again, .... what can I say, take a sample, try it at home, before to spend so much money on mascara.... this one cost a fortune... everyone is different, I read reviews some people are in love with it, I am sorry I wasnt

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by cocostar89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have researched the reviews about this product, I heard many positive reviews about it , so I bought it to try, but after I tried this, I think just so so, it didn't give me the effect what I'm expected. maybe it just not suitable for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara because everyone was saying it was really good and I should try it. It did not impress me at all. Felt like a run of the mill mascara sold at a crazy price. I have used much better mascara that cost so much less. Needless to say I will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a mini version of this with a Sephora purchase and tried it today instead of my beloved They're Real!. Maybe my mini dried out on the way here (or in the baking heat after it reached my mailbox before I got home) but absolutely nothing seemed to happen to my eyelashes after two coats, and when I wiped off my other eye makeup tonight, only a few tiny flakes were on the pad. Either it's not for me or it obviously will not survive the trip; whichever one, I will definitely not be trying a full size version.