Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

It ruined my eyelashes by pulling them out and making them thinner :(( dissatisfaction

I am a 80's girl at heart so I love me some blue mascara, ever since high school. After many years of trying different kinds, this is my absolute favorite! The blue is very bright and it lasts all day. I get tons of compliments on it. Expensive but it's the one that I don't mind splurging on!!

Best mascara ever! I have been using this for years! The waterproof one is my go to mascara ever time I am going out or when my lashes need a boost. I don't use it as often as I did because I don't need a fake lashes look every day. It's still my go to mascara for parties or show.

It is a good overall mascara, but it is not worth the money. You can find the same good product at a drug store. I thought I was buying the best mascara in the world when I read the reviews and I was a little disappointed to find just an average mascara.

I didn't really love the jumbo-sized brush, I thought it was a little big.
Overall- not for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved the smell when i used this product! I've never used a mascara that smells like perfume, so this was a nice plus for me. Unfortunately, it went downhill from there... soon after application my eyes started getting extremely irritated and red. I was wearing contact lenses so I did not make the link straight away and used it for another 2 times before I realised it was the mascara. This was not a good product!

This would be an excellent mascara for me if it hadn't irritated my eyes. Weird because I used up a whole tube of DiorShow Extase with no problems, but the original DiorShow made my eyes sting and I won't use or buy this again.

Which is unfortunate because it gave a gorgeous, dramatic effect that was still clean-looking. No flaking or smudging either. Good stuff but there's definitely an ingredient in there that doesn't agree with me.

And I didn't really love the jumbo-sized brush either, I thought it was a little unwieldy.

Overall- not for me.

it was given to me as a gift. I tried it for a week and gave it up. It lengthens your lashes very nicely and it smells good, has such a nice look to it but it irritated my eyes terribly, they would itch a lot and at first i thought it was because of my allergies but it wasnt... it ended up just being the mascara... as soon as i stopped using it, the watery itchy eyes stopped

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample tube, and immediately did not like the strong chemical/floral scent. Then, it seemed to have an oily texture when I applied it. The brush is large, but doesn't do anything beyond what an old-school smaller brush would do. Looked okay, no clumping; but sure enough, two hours later it had smudged all underneath my eye (and I only had applied to the top lashes). The scent gave me migraines and my eyes got irritated, so I tossed the sample in the trash. So glad I did not pay for it. I'll stick to my cheaper mascaras.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's okay just not great.

Popular Mascaras