September 23, 2014 | 1075 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by LinaVictoria

I don't understand the hype of this product. My lashes looks fake (not in a good way) and after a few hours its so flakey under my eyes it looks terrible. It smells a bit weird too. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by moe5474

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After seeing DiorShow on every display shelf at Sephora I decided that I should find out what all the hype was about. I have super thin lashes and am always on the hunt for a volumizing mascara.

While I'm not too keen on the high price of this stuff, I will say that it works much better than other brands I've tried in the past. It makes your lashes look really full and you can apply several coats without your lashes clumping together. Even if you apply more coats later in the day it still won't clump.

I've also tried the waterproof version and was super impressed with its staying power as well.

I've tried other "luxury brands" of mascara in the past (Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, YSL) and I will have to say that DiorShow was definitely the best for me.

Two thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So, I had high hopes for this one, and at first application I loved it. It does a great job with lengthening and volumizing, and makes your lashes look lush and full and it's really pretty.
The downside, stuff doesn't stay put!
I always end up with raccoon eyes like you wouldn't believe, which is a shame because it's expensive and the initial result is beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by katfoster22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it is very expensive. I did need volume and length adding mascara, now that I use Fysiko eyelash serum, I don't use any curlers and don't put three-four layers, with good mascara my eyelashes do look like falsies. and this one did give me length and volume... but it clumps! I SPECIFICALLY asked this sales person if it clumps, and she said NO! Why would I pay $30 for mascara that clumps?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by MissG33

Hmmm, the jury is still out on this one. I agree with the last reviewer that ended up with raccoon eyes. When I first put it on it did make my lashes look smooth and lush with just one fairly light application (I always wipe the excess off the brush with a tissue first before, and never double dip the brush in the tube, which leads to clumps). But after spending a long, hot summer's day at an outdoor music festival thinking I looked fabulously glamourous, when I got back to my hotel and looked in the mirror I was horrified to see...raccoon eyes!! I'm not talking "kohl sexy"...it was full-on ghastly goth, and I was definitely not expecting this from such an expensive high-end mascara. I'll give it another try and see if maybe it performs better in cooler climates, but if you're wearing it during the heat of summer, just remember to check yourself in the mirror every now & then!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by payjark

Very average mascara :/ it also kind of gives me raccoon eyes by the end of the day. I'm kind of disappointed but I will use it up since it was sooo expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by heguyjor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product and it was clumpy, dry and NASTY after about a week of use. This mascara is not for ladies that like to wear a few coats of mascara. If you try to wear a few coats with this mascara you will have the worst spider eyes of your life. I had to return the mascara, it was that bad. Now I have Xtreme Lash extensions and now I dont have to wear mascara ever! Way better decision.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This mascara was good but barely did anything. My lashes were not much longer, thicker, or blacker, but at least it didn't smudge.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OK mascara all around but nothing impressive. I have naturally thick long lashes and need something to lengthen, define, and curl a bit more. I am not after a volumizing mascara. This one is good, the wand is fluffy and very very soft but the mascara substance itself is not very good. Looks like waterproof although the one I got is the regular one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Pokiloki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For me this is the best mascara I have ever found. Every time I try to use another I always end up using this one again. My eyelashes are medium length and thickness and barely have a curl. This mascara plumps and lengthens beyond belief but looks soooo much cleaner and realer than any other I've used. I used to buy it in the mini 2 pack at Sephora when it came with the blackout but now it just comes with a primer. I really wish they would just sell it in this size, although that will never happen, because its nice when it doesn't get dry half way through the tube. It is expensive though. My almost dupe is Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express which I end up getting more often because of the price.