Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

This mascara is my HG. Over the years I've tried many other brands, and none of them have "wowed" me enough to switch. I buy the waterproof version and it's very dark black in color, it gives my lashes volume and lengthens them. Trusted and true love this stuff!!!!

on 1/7/2014 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I first got this when it first came out and was in love. It's a great mascara with a huge brush. My lashes looked false and it was very dramatic. I haven't bought it in awhile because of costs, but it is a great and trustworthy mascara, just very pricey.

on 1/5/2014 3:17:00 PM

Best mascara I've used. I love my eyelashes being as long and full as I can get them. People have asked me before if I'm wearing false lashes. This is my HG. My only gripe is that it can get flaky and run out quick so I feel like the price is a little high only because it runs out a little quick. This is the only mascara I've bought for years.

This is a brilliant mascara. I have had it twice before and used it on a daily basis. The packaging is nice and sleek and the brush it self works very well. It is quite a large brush which I find works well as it is easy to apply and doesn't clump. It may be harder with a bigger rounder brush to apply to eyelashes in the corner of the eye but overall the bigger brush is great and the waterproof version is one of the best waterproofs out there. Diorshow is quite expensive but definitely worth it for the quality of the product.

on 1/2/2014 9:30:00 AM

This is one of my favorite mascara!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GMANIK/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001GMANIK&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwhttpwwwblo-20">Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara Makeup - Black (#090) 0.38 Fluid Ounce (11.5ml) Brush continued >>

on 12/31/2013 6:56:00 PM

Best Mascara I've ever used. Very dramatic results even on my skimpy lashes. Expensive but worth it. Does smudge a little, but I have that problem with any mascara.

on 12/31/2013 4:27:00 PM

I just hate everything about this mascara. It aged my eyes and looks just terrible.Maybe its my own fault I usually dont go for such a dramatic look. But I felt it was heavy and clumpy and just not attractive. It made my lashes go limp.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is by far the best mascara I have bought!

on 12/4/2013 11:33:00 AM

One of the best mascaras I have ever used.
My lashes are long and beautiful and have a nice curl.
It's not cheap, but it will last you a long time.
Drugstore mascaras tend to dry out quickly, so I always invest in a good mascara.

on 11/30/2013 9:53:00 PM

LOVE THIS. Will never buy any other kind ever again. I have short and straight lashes but once I curl them and put 2 coats of this on I have Kardashian lashes :) love it

Video Reviews & Tutorials