Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 11/4/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This formula is really quite dry.

It leaves my lashes definitely curled and lengthened... yes. But it also makes them look dry and a bit brittle. I also find the wand is too large to be practical for a perfect application.

It wasn't bad but I won't be buying again

on 11/2/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely one of my favorite mascaras.

I'm on my second tube and will continue to repurchase.I have really long, thick lashes and this just enhances both of those qualities.

The brush is fantastic. This product sticks true to all Dior products. I am a fan!

on 11/2/2013 10:17:00 PM

Dare I say I have found a replacement for YSL Faux Cils???!!! I rec'd this in a swap, as I have not liked any CD mascaras to date. I am so glad I gave it a try. As others have said, it is a dry mascara with a huge wand that, on my lashes at least, provides a good dose of both lengthening and thickening, with minimal clumping, no flaking, and looks good until I take it off at night. Holds a curl well too, better in fact than the YSL. (My big gripe with it was that it was almost too wet and clumpled fairly easily, took some work to get the great looking lashes.) Anyway, I can definitely see a repurchase of this as soon as this tube runs out.

on 11/2/2013 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It is really good stuff and makes my lashes look much longer and it extended the length by another 50%!

I love the rosy smell of this mascara, doesn't clump on me :) But the price is a bit expensive for me as a student! but I will definitely buy another one!

on 11/1/2013 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very good mascara that doesn't look any different on me than some other wones I've tried. It doesn't clump very much. I like dramatic lashes. I want to check out some other mascaras before I call this HG status.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was hesitant to buy this mascara since it is relatively expensive (28$ canadian) but I had a gift certificate to a department store, so I gave this one a try. Plus my friend told me it's amazing (she works in cosmetics). It really has a great big brush, and it thickens and lengthens lashes in a flash! One coat and I was off to work. It does dry quickly, so if you want to apply more than one coat just keep on reapplying more mascara to the same eye, don't let it dry in between coats. It has a nice rosy smell, and is larger and has more quantity than the average mascara (I sure hope so for the price)!!! I LOVE this mascara!! It's worth the money!!

on 10/27/2013 12:47:00 PM

I don't get it! For years I've heard the hype, finally broke down and bought this and the white tubed primer. Was I out of my tree? Yes, and evidently I wanted to blow $50. Primer is going back. IDK yet on the mascara, though. Pros: After a day of wearing it still looked as if I'd just put it on, no flakes. Long work days make this a major plus, and the one reason I'm willing to keep giving it a try. Cons: Obvious cost.... (didn't I love my Colossal Volume more than this? Or I am exalting that mascara to sainthood since I haven't used it in several tubes? But I digress...) Cons - dry formula, un-does the curl (though I see others say to curl afterwards, which I never do, but will try next), seems like it takes FOREVER to apply to get a decent effect -- not a quick swipe-type for me. Rose smell only lasts while big fat wand is out (neither of which I mind). No clumps for me, mainly because it feels like it's barely depositing the product. Did I get an old dry tube -- someone else's return? IDK. Overall, I just don't get the big deal on this stuff, ladies. Do I not know how to apply it right -- has my 20+ years of applying mascara given me a method that doesn't work with the blessed Diorshow? I'm going to keep trying. But it might go right back to Sephora with its pretty little packaged sister-tube of white overpriced primer.

on 10/26/2013 5:43:00 PM

I have repurchased this item multiple times. It is very pricey, but worth every penny especially if you don't use mascara that often. If i went through mascara a lot, it would be too pricy to purchase often though.

The brush inside is large and gives volume and length to your lashes. It's a good consistency and is not runny/wet you first applied. BEST mascara I've ever used.

on 10/17/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this mascara but it dries fast and has lots of perfume in it, so when I take it off, my eyes are really irritated. I wish they made a fragrance free one :(

on 10/5/2013 12:48:00 AM

This mascara is only okay on me. I've seen other women get GORGEOUS lashes with this, so clearly it works very well for some. The huge brush wasn't too terrible to use when I would layer this over a first layer of Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes in Waterproof. It didn't seem to flake too much. I probably couldn't use it alone since it's not waterproof. that's a dealbreaker for me. It absolutely did not make me excited about the results and about buying another tube of this

Update: After I kept trying to layer this over my waterproof mascara, I think I need to downgrade this from 3 lippies to 2. The perfume scent seems to be getting more intense, or maybe it's just bothering me more the longer I use it. Something in the mascara makes my eyes water, which is making my mascara flake, which is irritating my eyes and making my eyes water even more.

I have to conclude that, for me, this is absolutely not worth the high price as it doesn't do anything as well as my Colossal Cat Eyes in waterproof (which I can get for around $5 at Bed Bath & Beyond) and any slight increase in volumizing is completely offset by irritation caused by the fragrance. It smells lovely, but I don't need my eyelashes to be fragrant. And I'm pretty sure nobody else wants to smell my lashes either.

Video Reviews & Tutorials