November 22, 2014 | 1465 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is the first and only time I will ever pay a top dollar for a mascara. Yeh, its a mascara and it does its job but it doesn't give me any more than what a drugstore brand can give me. Ive found better results in Wet n Wild, sorry..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ElenaMis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, I used this mascara for 3 years and I have to say that is really good. I have very long and fair lashes but they're also really thin and Diorshow gives me a lot of volume (and length, but that is not so necessary for me). It's very black, smells good and has a beautiful packaging. Recently I began to use, together with it, the Benefit's They're Real, just to give a little "plus" to the lashes. I know that there are many other cheaper mascara quite as good as the Diorshow but I really can't leave it, so I always repurchase it. Long story short: it's love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by berh89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this mascara for years and years! This is a good mascara that both gives volume and length. It never smudges on me, and is very easy to remove, even with water.

The only thing I would say that is bad, is the price, and that the mascara dries out very easily , so that I need to buy a new one more often that I would like.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by LinaVictoria

I don't understand the hype of this product. My lashes looks fake (not in a good way) and after a few hours its so flakey under my eyes it looks terrible. It smells a bit weird too. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by moe5474

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After seeing DiorShow on every display shelf at Sephora I decided that I should find out what all the hype was about. I have super thin lashes and am always on the hunt for a volumizing mascara.

While I'm not too keen on the high price of this stuff, I will say that it works much better than other brands I've tried in the past. It makes your lashes look really full and you can apply several coats without your lashes clumping together. Even if you apply more coats later in the day it still won't clump.

I've also tried the waterproof version and was super impressed with its staying power as well.

I've tried other "luxury brands" of mascara in the past (Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, YSL) and I will have to say that DiorShow was definitely the best for me.

Two thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So, I had high hopes for this one, and at first application I loved it. It does a great job with lengthening and volumizing, and makes your lashes look lush and full and it's really pretty.
The downside, stuff doesn't stay put!
I always end up with raccoon eyes like you wouldn't believe, which is a shame because it's expensive and the initial result is beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by katfoster22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it is very expensive. I did need volume and length adding mascara, now that I use Fysiko eyelash serum, I don't use any curlers and don't put three-four layers, with good mascara my eyelashes do look like falsies. and this one did give me length and volume... but it clumps! I SPECIFICALLY asked this sales person if it clumps, and she said NO! Why would I pay $30 for mascara that clumps?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by MissG33

Hmmm, the jury is still out on this one. I agree with the last reviewer that ended up with raccoon eyes. When I first put it on it did make my lashes look smooth and lush with just one fairly light application (I always wipe the excess off the brush with a tissue first before, and never double dip the brush in the tube, which leads to clumps). But after spending a long, hot summer's day at an outdoor music festival thinking I looked fabulously glamourous, when I got back to my hotel and looked in the mirror I was horrified to see...raccoon eyes!! I'm not talking "kohl sexy"...it was full-on ghastly goth, and I was definitely not expecting this from such an expensive high-end mascara. I'll give it another try and see if maybe it performs better in cooler climates, but if you're wearing it during the heat of summer, just remember to check yourself in the mirror every now & then!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by payjark

Very average mascara :/ it also kind of gives me raccoon eyes by the end of the day. I'm kind of disappointed but I will use it up since it was sooo expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by heguyjor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product and it was clumpy, dry and NASTY after about a week of use. This mascara is not for ladies that like to wear a few coats of mascara. If you try to wear a few coats with this mascara you will have the worst spider eyes of your life. I had to return the mascara, it was that bad. Now I have Xtreme Lash extensions and now I dont have to wear mascara ever! Way better decision.