Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 11/18/2013 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this mascara is overpriced and overrated. It doesn't really do anything special for my lashes. I bought this because of the brand name, and I (like any other girl) like to splurge on glamor once in a while. The smell is a very strong in my opinion, and I don't need my lashes smelling like roses. I have to be objective here, and ask myself if this is worth spending that much money on? I think not, when compared to other, more reasonably priced mascaras. I like my Pop mascara right now, and my Napoleon Perdis Mesmereyes (if I want waterproof). I think they do what I want a mascara to do (definition, extension, and drama without clump). So sorry but, I'll leave this for the fashionistas out there who can afford to buy an average mascara for the price of a exceptional product... I give it one extra lipie for the wand. It is very large.

on 11/17/2013 11:55:00 PM

Overpriced and dries out VERY fast.

At first use it's quite wet and with good technique you do get quite nice lashes. Then it begins to dry just a bit and THAT's when it works best, giving quite nice full lashes. Alas, it is not long lasting..and ends up in the pile of pricy mistakes.. this stuff dries up like crazy fast and most of the tube is wasted. It turns into tar like stuff that's impossible to work with. It also clags onto lashes and pulls them out, when you want to remove it that is, it seems to dry out lashes and break them..

I would not bother with this, for the price it's insanity. I much prefer Modelco LASH EXTEND which used to be in a hot pink tube but now is in black tube. It is everything you want in a mascara and a fraction of the price of this.

Scored for while it works great..it gets a 2.. Then 0 because you literally cannot get the stuff to apply, it's all dried and tar like!

on 11/7/2013 2:04:00 AM

Very mediocre. Not awful. Just not worth the price whatsoever. People will rave about this stuff because they spent so much money on it they're trying to rationalize with themselves. You can find a mascara like this anywhere. It gives you moderate length and moderate volume which is the bare minimum a mascara this expensive should give.

on 11/4/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This formula is really quite dry.

It leaves my lashes definitely curled and lengthened... yes. But it also makes them look dry and a bit brittle. I also find the wand is too large to be practical for a perfect application.

It wasn't bad but I won't be buying again

on 11/2/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely one of my favorite mascaras.

I'm on my second tube and will continue to repurchase.I have really long, thick lashes and this just enhances both of those qualities.

The brush is fantastic. This product sticks true to all Dior products. I am a fan!

on 11/2/2013 10:17:00 PM

Dare I say I have found a replacement for YSL Faux Cils???!!! I rec'd this in a swap, as I have not liked any CD mascaras to date. I am so glad I gave it a try. As others have said, it is a dry mascara with a huge wand that, on my lashes at least, provides a good dose of both lengthening and thickening, with minimal clumping, no flaking, and looks good until I take it off at night. Holds a curl well too, better in fact than the YSL. (My big gripe with it was that it was almost too wet and clumpled fairly easily, took some work to get the great looking lashes.) Anyway, I can definitely see a repurchase of this as soon as this tube runs out.

on 11/2/2013 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It is really good stuff and makes my lashes look much longer and it extended the length by another 50%!

I love the rosy smell of this mascara, doesn't clump on me :) But the price is a bit expensive for me as a student! but I will definitely buy another one!

on 11/1/2013 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very good mascara that doesn't look any different on me than some other wones I've tried. It doesn't clump very much. I like dramatic lashes. I want to check out some other mascaras before I call this HG status.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was hesitant to buy this mascara since it is relatively expensive (28$ canadian) but I had a gift certificate to a department store, so I gave this one a try. Plus my friend told me it's amazing (she works in cosmetics). It really has a great big brush, and it thickens and lengthens lashes in a flash! One coat and I was off to work. It does dry quickly, so if you want to apply more than one coat just keep on reapplying more mascara to the same eye, don't let it dry in between coats. It has a nice rosy smell, and is larger and has more quantity than the average mascara (I sure hope so for the price)!!! I LOVE this mascara!! It's worth the money!!

on 10/27/2013 12:47:00 PM

I don't get it! For years I've heard the hype, finally broke down and bought this and the white tubed primer. Was I out of my tree? Yes, and evidently I wanted to blow $50. Primer is going back. IDK yet on the mascara, though. Pros: After a day of wearing it still looked as if I'd just put it on, no flakes. Long work days make this a major plus, and the one reason I'm willing to keep giving it a try. Cons: Obvious cost.... (didn't I love my Colossal Volume more than this? Or I am exalting that mascara to sainthood since I haven't used it in several tubes? But I digress...) Cons - dry formula, un-does the curl (though I see others say to curl afterwards, which I never do, but will try next), seems like it takes FOREVER to apply to get a decent effect -- not a quick swipe-type for me. Rose smell only lasts while big fat wand is out (neither of which I mind). No clumps for me, mainly because it feels like it's barely depositing the product. Did I get an old dry tube -- someone else's return? IDK. Overall, I just don't get the big deal on this stuff, ladies. Do I not know how to apply it right -- has my 20+ years of applying mascara given me a method that doesn't work with the blessed Diorshow? I'm going to keep trying. But it might go right back to Sephora with its pretty little packaged sister-tube of white overpriced primer.

Popular Mascaras