December 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - MAC - Studio Moisture Tint SPF15 [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by jacbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OLD REVIEW: im very confused whether to this is foundation or tinted moisturizer or what? this product didnt cover evenly on my face and broke me out :'( my first mac product ever :(

NEW REVIEW: I reviewed this like 3 years ago and gave it a 1/5 without even trying it a whole lot. I'm starting to like it more. If I don't use a lot, I don't like the coverage. I use it heavily to get a fuller coverage and I feel it is better that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by mslatinwoman1

This is a good TM. It lasts me most of the day and doesn't make me extra oily.
I use it after my oil control mattifier from Murad and before my translucent powder from MUFE.

I am an NC30-NC35 and I use the shade medium plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Unknowndreamerx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i spray my mac fix +, then put this on, and my mineral powder & wah-la (: I LOVE THIS! Its amazing!!<3 :D The price is an ouch! but this stuff is amazing! i recommend this to everyone, try it out and if you dont like it..return it back. <3 i loveee thiss! ahh :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by ashley343

First I think it is important to know that I have combination skin (dry/normal cheeks and oily/flaky/slightly acne prone T-Zone). I am also someone who generally doesn't need a lot of coverage for my face unless I have broken out. The reason I love this so much is because of the surprisingly great coverage and finish. I love that it's light for the summer plus it gives me enough coverage to not need foundation. It leaves you with the perfect finish that makes your skin look so healthy. I apply this using my MAC 187 and I LOVE it. I think this product is very comparable to Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer and it's great because it's cheaper. Overall I HIGHLY recommend it for everyone!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this for days when I'm just going to the shops or having coffee with a friend. I use the shade Dark which is really good for my NC35/37 golden toned skin as it's yellow based. It blends on really easily but make sure you moisturize really well beforehand (it can accentuate dry patches...I think this is more for normal-combo oily skintypes). Evens out my skin, covers redness, sets to a semi-matte finish, gives light-medium coverage and has good lasting power (about 6/7 hours on my normal/combo skin before getting overly dewy WITHOUT primer or setting powder). It doesn't feel heavy on my face and it doesn't look cakey or thick on my skin. Looks like my skin but more polished, nobody can tell I'm wearing makeup. The smell is a little weird but after a while I don't notice it.

UPDATE: This breaks me out soooooooo badly! It leaves me with loads of red pimples all over my forehead, cheeks and chin...absolutely dreadful. I'm now using my BB tinted moisturizer and it's so much better and doesn't break me out. I guess no MAC foundations/TM's work for my skin as they all break me out...:(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by annamanna

I absolutely love this stuff! It gives me a perfect little glow that is totally natural and pretty :) it's definitely good coverage and smooths your complexion out! This plus powder is awesome! Though I gotta admit I have oily skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by crazycoolgurl123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't completely hate this product but I don't completely love it... these are my thoughts:
pros:
-good color match (pretty fair skin)
-pretty good coverage for TM
-nice smell
-no burning and no breakouts
cons:
-dont really blend well (streaky)
-drying TM
-pretty expensive!

overall... I would consider buying this if you have oily skin, not many breakouts/ zits, have money to splurge and have a soft face.
(Maybe it didn't blend well because I have some "peach fuzz" on my whole face? )

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by gale2509

This is a great TM, it does everything it's supposed to without any downsides that I can find? I bought this in med and found it to be a v good match to my pale but freckly skin! I have had problems with Mac foundations breaking me out so I used this tentatively initially, however, I needn't have worried as i have not had any problems. It goes on really well and gives excellent coverage for a TM. It doesn't have the nicest fragrance, slightly chemical IMO but it's by no means overpowering and I quickly got used to it. All in all an excellent product, good value for money

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by doriansmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for a good tinted moisturizer for FOREVER. I've tried several different TM and they all broke me out. I have super sensitive skin...seriously sensitive, like if you look at me too hard I break out! So for me to wear this TM without the slightest irritation is huge. I got it in deep dark, which is a tad bit darker than complexion but since the summer is right around the corner I'll have a tan soon anyway. Anywho, it blends very well and provides excellent coverage without looking like foundation. The only reason why I gave it a 4 and not a 5 is because I wore moisturizer and Tarte amazonian clay primer underneath so I'm not sure what the outcome would be wearing it alone...nor will I dare try to find out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Snootus0722

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love it..but it made my face break out and itch around my jaw line. Really disappointing. :(