January 27, 2015 | 1545 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Hug Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by fancypants123

This is my go to nude lipstick for fall/winter! I really love adding "glamour od" gloss on top when I am going for a punch of color, or adding "nymphette" when I want to keep my lips pretty neutral to balance out a smokey or dark eye look. This product made me fall in love with lipstick again. I have been a liner/gloss only girl for 10 years now, but am trying lipsticks again. I am thinking of getting this with the smashbox nude liners for christmas gifts for all my girlfriends. I can't imagine it looking bad on anyone!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 3:15:00 AM More reviews by SNIFFMEALLOVER

Not the right lipstick for me. I do not get the pink undertones, but brownish ones. Does nothing for my lips really. I own it, do not use it much and the only real justification for it that I can see is the smokey eye look, when you do not want you lips to stand out. With this lipstick on, my lips almost dissapear. I am NW15.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by baharh

This has replaced jubilee in my mac collection. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by labellemarianne

I love this color. I have amassed many a nude lipstick over the past year and this is tied for #1 with a Revlon "almost a lipstick" that I think is discontinued. The color payoff is great for a luster and I can't imagine it looking bad on anyone. I wish MAC lipsticks were cheaper but I do love this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a lovely lipstick! This is a great nude/MLBB shade for me in the Fall/Winter. The color is a neutral pink (to me) that will look good on a variety of ladies and skintones, I am fairly pale with pink undertones (I'm 115 in MUFE HD). Goes on easily, stays put, no sparkles and is just a great every day color that makes me look polished. My only complaint: it's a bit drying so I make sure to use some lip balm underneath. I sometimes top with a bit of clear gloss and that helps too. I would buy again if I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by omniclean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like the texture, color, and lack of glitters but the price is really ridiculous. No more MAC for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by glitteri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG everyday lipstick. It's the perfect MLBB shade. Depending on how pigmented my lips are when I apply the lipstick, it can appear more pink or nude. The lustre formula gives me a little bit of shine without having to wear a lipgloss. I like that I don't need a lip liner, and it's super easy to apply when I'm in a hurry. I''m already on my 4th tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Siudin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I super love this lipstick! Very smooth, pigmented, nice nude-pink color. I love the sheen it gives not too shimmery or tacky to feel. Just a perfect everyday lipstick. I am on my 3rd lipstick and will keep buying more :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by busybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked this version of lustre formula. (Sometimes they can be too sparkly.) It applied smoothly, my lips didn't feel dried out, and had a nice sheen finish (NOT shimmer). However, this was too brown on my NC25-30 face IMO. I imagine it looking beautiful on darker skinned ladies. I was looking for something more pink. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by MKJulia1

Loves it! Fell in love with this color from the moment I saw it at the counter! An everyday shade- my lips but better.,natural perfection in a tube. I wear it most when I'm going for the no make up (but lots of it on) kinda look.