April 21, 2014 | 927 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Aveeno - positively radiant

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by xxkgg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this review is more of a "first impressions" type review. i bought this the other day and wore it for the first time this morning. i've used only a couple other tinted moisturizers before, so i dont have much to compare this to, however i can say that this has a lot of coverage for a tinted moisturizer, from what i've seen in my experience. obviously, this is not a foundation, you're not going to get anywhere near medium to full coverage, but IMO, i think this tm is very much comparable to a lighter coverage foundation. it actually gave me pretty decent coverage for some blemishes i have, you could still see them, but not nearly as much as you can without anything on my face. it didnt do anything at all to cover the bags/ dark circles under my eyes, however. i actually think this highlighted them a bit because of the dewiness/ light reflecting particles or whatever they call it lol. but thats ok, i can deal with that as i use this pretty much just to slap on my face in the morning to leave the house if i'm not going to work or whatever that day. so far, i'm really liking this. however, if anything changes, i will update. i also like how it is packaged with a pump that locks, which is awesome for me because i travel between my parents house and my boyfriends house and i literally take my life with me lol. i picked this up as an alternative to foundation in the mornings and days off from work etc, to let my skin breathe and take a break from wearing foundation EVERYday. and as i said, so far i am definitely happy with the purchase, though a little pricey for drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by GetGlam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the most amazing TM EVER. I used it for the first time today and I just HAD to come on here and review it. It has a medium coverage but it looks like you have just erased any flaws you have. I have some redness and post acne marks that it covered and I just looked fresh! The first time I tried it on my hand I was worried because you could see the sparkles that is has, but when you put it on your face you don't see it...they just make your face look glowy and fresh! It also didn't make me all oily, which I thought it would seeing as though it has SPF in it. Bascially...it's the perfect TM.

Coverage? Check!
Moisture? Check!
Perfect skin enhancing? Check!
SPF? Check!

The ONLY downside, though to me i didn't mind, is that it MAY be a little hard to blend but it does blend with a little effort!

BUY IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by risingstarVI

Worst tinted moisturizer ever. Does not blend into my skin and hairline well and worst of all melts down my face when it comes into contact with any moisture. I literally had streaks running down my face when I took a drink of water and some water had spilled out the side of my mouth. Horrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by manitoban3

I love everything about this product! Nice pump, smells nice, right consistency, spreads out nicely on the skin, nice light coverage, sunscreen and it really does make your skin look radiant (not sparkley, don't worry!) Will definitely repurchase. Not sure why this only comes in 2 shades but luckily one of them (medium) suited me!
UPDATE: Although I initially really liked this product, I have since used it 3 days in a row and it broke my skin out pretty bad... Had to give this stuff away... :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I was using Dr.Perricones Tinted moisturizer. Still do. But decided to give this one a try. Its very good. I dont think it has some of the more expensive anti aging ingredients that Perricone's has, but it does a nice job. I dont wear foundation most days and this evens out my complexion while protecting it. Good packaging..neat and clean. The price is good too. Overall I really like this one. Use it often. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by purplemelon13

I was shopping online when I came across this product and I decided that I had to have it no matter what. I bought it for 12 dollars online and I absolutely LOVE it!
I usually don't wear anything on my face except for concealer on the rare occasion that I have a zit the size of Mt. Everest on my face. The reason why I don't like foundations, B.B. Creams, etc. is because it feels like it just sits on my face and it just feels dirty. However, this tinted moisturizer really blends well into my skin and it makes my skin feel really soft.
The only problem I really had was that it was a lot smaller than I expected but it's totally work it so I will most definitely be re-purchasing this. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This product was just okay. Last summer, I was looking for a tinted moisturizer because I hate having heavy makeup on my face in the summer. This tinted moisturizer is a little greasier than I would like and still made my face feel like it had heavy makeup on. Also I have a slightly oily t-zone and I feel like this product made it even oilier. I tried it with a powder and it was slightly better but not great. Just a note to the people who are giving it a bad review because it didn't cover flaws...don't expect any tinted moisturizer to do that. That's not what they are designed for. They will even out skin tone but you still need concealer to cover blemishes. I will use this product until it is finished up (because it is not terrible) but I will not re-purchase. I will try to find one that is lighter and less greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Beautifulbride6807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was tired of wearing foundation, so I bought this tinted moisturizer. It seemed that no matter what foundation I used, my skin would break out. I have tan, unpredictable, combination skin. I wanted something that was easy to apply, was gentle to my skin, and that gave me a glow.
I found this at Wal-Mart for around $15.00. It is so worth it. My skin can breathe, the coverage is pretty good, and I get a pretty glow when I use it. I have the medium shade. It does look light, but it blends very well. I use mineral foundation over it and get the natural result I wanted. I will definitely repurchase. Two pumps is usually enough for me. I also love the packaging because it can lock so it won't leak.

Edit: I still love this tinted moisturizer, but I am not sure if I would repurchase it. I also have the Wet 'n' Wild tinted moisturizer and adore the way it looks. Plus, it's $3.00. This was still a good buy though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Avanti414

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

First off I have to talk about the packaging, to have a TM with a pump is nice. I like that. Yea I know I'm weird. Now lemme talk about the product itself.....Before putting it on my face I put a little bit of it on the back of my hand and rubbed it in. I got sooo scared because it looked to light. Later that night, while getting ready for work, I reluctantly grabbed it from my make up bag. I applied it w my hands and wow...not bad at all. Covers more like a lightweight foundation rather than a TM. I set it with my NYX Twin Cake Powder and I like the results. I didnt feel like wearing foundation today and I have been disliking my Boots No. 7 TM for some reason and this is a great replacement.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Ykay

I used this in the summer, since i wanted some coverage, but light. I have acne and acne scars and this covered absolutely nothing, not even sheer just sparkles everywhere! Not only that but my face was orange and it just sat on the skin. By far the worst thing ive put on my face, later on getting so many breakouts :/