July 24, 2014 | 1994 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Aveeno - positively radiant

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by KattyKit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this TM for a few months now. I've been on the hunt for a good TM for years. It's been years because I wear a full face of makeup almost every day, so I rarely use TMs. I found this TM too thick, cakey, and orange on my PPP skin. It dries VERY fast so you need to use a little at a time and blend it in to one patch of skin before moving onto the rest. Due to this it took me a really long to apply and it looks awful. If you try to build the coverage, the TM flakes off.

I would have given this product 1 star except that I really do appreciate the packaging. It's a pump bottle with a twistable cap that locks. If you find that this works for you, the bottle would be very convenient.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Bombshell222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is Ok.....it makes skin look very natural, and is very light. However, I do find that it looks somewhat greasy and does not absorb completely into the skin. Despite being oil-free, it doesn't absorbe as quickly as some of the other oil free tinted moisturizers, so won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Boha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

For a TM this is great. It provides decent coverage. I had a bad reaction to some skin products and my forehead & cheeks were red and almost raised/rash looking. Needless to say, I couldn't wear my usual foundation. So I got this. It covered the red blotches and gave a more even tone to my skin. It wasn't full coverage but it helped a lot and made a noticeable difference. So glad I found this. Especially with summer coming up. Great alternative to full foundation on those hot sweaty days. The bottle is great too. It has a lockable pump so I can throw it in my purse and reapply if I need. It also has SPF 30. So even better!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by xxkgg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this review is more of a "first impressions" type review. i bought this the other day and wore it for the first time this morning. i've used only a couple other tinted moisturizers before, so i dont have much to compare this to, however i can say that this has a lot of coverage for a tinted moisturizer, from what i've seen in my experience. obviously, this is not a foundation, you're not going to get anywhere near medium to full coverage, but IMO, i think this tm is very much comparable to a lighter coverage foundation. it actually gave me pretty decent coverage for some blemishes i have, you could still see them, but not nearly as much as you can without anything on my face. it didnt do anything at all to cover the bags/ dark circles under my eyes, however. i actually think this highlighted them a bit because of the dewiness/ light reflecting particles or whatever they call it lol. but thats ok, i can deal with that as i use this pretty much just to slap on my face in the morning to leave the house if i'm not going to work or whatever that day. so far, i'm really liking this. however, if anything changes, i will update. i also like how it is packaged with a pump that locks, which is awesome for me because i travel between my parents house and my boyfriends house and i literally take my life with me lol. i picked this up as an alternative to foundation in the mornings and days off from work etc, to let my skin breathe and take a break from wearing foundation EVERYday. and as i said, so far i am definitely happy with the purchase, though a little pricey for drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by GetGlam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the most amazing TM EVER. I used it for the first time today and I just HAD to come on here and review it. It has a medium coverage but it looks like you have just erased any flaws you have. I have some redness and post acne marks that it covered and I just looked fresh! The first time I tried it on my hand I was worried because you could see the sparkles that is has, but when you put it on your face you don't see it...they just make your face look glowy and fresh! It also didn't make me all oily, which I thought it would seeing as though it has SPF in it. Bascially...it's the perfect TM.

Coverage? Check!
Moisture? Check!
Perfect skin enhancing? Check!
SPF? Check!

The ONLY downside, though to me i didn't mind, is that it MAY be a little hard to blend but it does blend with a little effort!

BUY IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by risingstarVI

Worst tinted moisturizer ever. Does not blend into my skin and hairline well and worst of all melts down my face when it comes into contact with any moisture. I literally had streaks running down my face when I took a drink of water and some water had spilled out the side of my mouth. Horrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by manitoban3

I love everything about this product! Nice pump, smells nice, right consistency, spreads out nicely on the skin, nice light coverage, sunscreen and it really does make your skin look radiant (not sparkley, don't worry!) Will definitely repurchase. Not sure why this only comes in 2 shades but luckily one of them (medium) suited me!
UPDATE: Although I initially really liked this product, I have since used it 3 days in a row and it broke my skin out pretty bad... Had to give this stuff away... :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I was using Dr.Perricones Tinted moisturizer. Still do. But decided to give this one a try. Its very good. I dont think it has some of the more expensive anti aging ingredients that Perricone's has, but it does a nice job. I dont wear foundation most days and this evens out my complexion while protecting it. Good packaging..neat and clean. The price is good too. Overall I really like this one. Use it often. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by purplemelon13

I was shopping online when I came across this product and I decided that I had to have it no matter what. I bought it for 12 dollars online and I absolutely LOVE it!
I usually don't wear anything on my face except for concealer on the rare occasion that I have a zit the size of Mt. Everest on my face. The reason why I don't like foundations, B.B. Creams, etc. is because it feels like it just sits on my face and it just feels dirty. However, this tinted moisturizer really blends well into my skin and it makes my skin feel really soft.
The only problem I really had was that it was a lot smaller than I expected but it's totally work it so I will most definitely be re-purchasing this. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This product was just okay. Last summer, I was looking for a tinted moisturizer because I hate having heavy makeup on my face in the summer. This tinted moisturizer is a little greasier than I would like and still made my face feel like it had heavy makeup on. Also I have a slightly oily t-zone and I feel like this product made it even oilier. I tried it with a powder and it was slightly better but not great. Just a note to the people who are giving it a bad review because it didn't cover flaws...don't expect any tinted moisturizer to do that. That's not what they are designed for. They will even out skin tone but you still need concealer to cover blemishes. I will use this product until it is finished up (because it is not terrible) but I will not re-purchase. I will try to find one that is lighter and less greasy.