November 27, 2014 | 1359 users online

Palettes - NYX - 10 Color Palette - Champagne & Caviar

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The colors look incredibly beautiful, creamy/velvety, and highly promising palette. I have been staring at the UD naked palettes everywhere i go but just cant justify paying that type of money. I also am not a neutral type of girl, I love bold colors even for everyday because I have medium skintone and neutral colors wash out on me. The reason why I got nyx C&C palette is because the rave reviews and I needed a neutral palette on low maintenance days (running errands in town, hiking, camping etc). Well, my final verdict is that these are not long wearing. These crease like crazy. I actually do not even have a creasing problem with other eyeshadows, most eyeshadows are cement to my eyelids and stay there all day. the C&C palette fades in no time on me. I am dissapointed even though the colors are all i would need. I may just go back to my 88 palette but its just too big to carry, at least those dont crease and last all day. I actually love the NYX trios i may try to find a similar netrual trio palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by fychen

I really like this palette! I could bring this on a vacation and nothing else because it has so many color. It has light colors for highlighting, shimmery and matte colors, super dark colors, etc. The colors look great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by elovejoy25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in LOVE with this palette. I have never bought NYX shadows before that and I was amazed at how pigmented, soft and gorgeous these are. I feel like this is a must-have for everyone because it can create simple neutral looks or sexy smokey eyes. I cannot stress how amazing this palette is.

My only criticism is I think their are too many shades that are highlighters and not enough crease shades, but not something to make me stop using it, you'd have to pry it out of my cold dead hands. Hahaha

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this for christmas with the smokey eyes palette also and im definately loving the colors !! it has every color that i use everyday and so many looks you can create. i'd have to stay the colors give a nice finish and applies best with a primer. it comes with matte black which i use like almost everyday, this is my go to!!! i would recommend this to anybody and the price and packaging is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by CurlyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this palette. I have been using it most days since I bought it, along with a few shades from Napoleon Perdis Palette I bought at the same time. True, some of the colors are not as pigmented as others however I just wet my brush to apply those colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great palette of neutrals. I'm one of the older gals here, and am not fond of very shimmery (Too Faced and many others!) colors. That being said, this is very basic, but suits my needs well. There is a plethora of light, medium light and 2 deep shades, espresso brown and soft black. It is a fun palette to mix and play with! Small but not microscopic, slim, magnetic closure. Good pigmentation but not difficult to work with. I've used it every day for the last 3-4 days that I have owned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by DarkCircIes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Concept and color combinations behind this palette is nice. It is a simple neutral palette. Compact and sturdy enough to carry around for touch up, travel and anything else you do with eyeshadow. Texture of this palette is soft with good blend-ability, it includes both matte and shimmery color and best of all nothing glittery. Most appropriate for office and everyday neutral wear. Provides wash of color around the eye areas creating the so call "no makeup look".

BUT! If you are looking for something with better color pay off, this palette is NOT for you! The color payoff is more intense when swatch on fingers/hands but not on the eye areas which this palette design to be use at.

It is still a good starter palette but I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by oscarnabby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Plain and simply, I just adore this palette! I have plenty of the NYX singles, and feel as though these shadows are equally as silky and pigmented and blendable as the singles. I love the fact that I have ten neutrals to work with, in a sturdy package that isn't actually all that much bigger than some other quad packages I own. And such a nicely sized mirror in the lid!! I've been very pleased with the results I get everytime I have used this palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm sorta a newbie when it comes to eyeshadow. I've been doing my make-up since I was 15 but never ventured too much into it until the past three years.

This palette is what I need. I like the color range on it. I love this because it has highlighter colors, colors for the lid, and dark ones for the crease. All in a brown range too! The crease colors aren't super pigmented which works for me because then I don't have to worry about blending until I rub so hard I get wrinkles.

Honestly if Ulta carried more NYX products I'd probably buy out the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mame71430

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have purchased several NYX palettes over the past couple of years and I'm definitely a fan! Because I love the other palettes so much, such as 'Romance', 'Catwalk' and 'Strike a Pose', I don't dip into this one as much. I do, however, find the quality to be excellent for the price. I never have an issue with the shadows fading or creasing as long as I'm wearing a primer.
Anyone who gravitates towards a simple neutral look will love this palette. This was part of a birthday gift that I'd bought for my sister who is very simple but picky with her makeup and she LOVED it! She uses the palette daily and is now an NYX fan just like her (younger) sis! haha