January 31, 2015 | 1251 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Glamgirl26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always get the sample on my Birthday or bribe someone else to give me their sample on their's from but now i want to buy one. It is a little expensive but i really like the color. You can wear it alone or under a lipstick to give it some moisture. It comes in sooo many colors I really need to some different shades. I will be buying soon!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by indygirl76

I do not see what justifies the high price of this product. It isn't a terrible product, just very overpriced. Mine broke off, had to smash it back into the tube & during a warm day melted all over my makeup bag. I will go back to my cherry Chapstick or Nivea Kiss of Cherry, much better value.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lilacmess

I got this as a Sephora free birthday gift last year. I cannot believe people will spend 20 bucks on this stuff! The tint is nice, and it smells good, but you could say that about most lip balms. It actually makes my lips peel and dries them out when I use it, and the waxiness irritates my throat somehow (Chapstick does the same thing to me). It is no better than your average balm that costs a buck or two.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as a birthday bonus at Sephora last year. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for this because this stuff is nothing special. It's like tinted chap stick...a VERY expensive tinted chap stick.

I simply do not understand the hype about this product. It's waxy like chap stick. It smooth's my lips but so does a tube of chap stick I can get at the dollar store.

The packaging is the pits as my lid does not snap on or stay on. I can't put it in my purse because I will end up with rosy colored lip balm all over my purse. Maybe I got a bad one but my tube also broke and I had to smash the rest of it back in the tube.

I'm so happy I didn't pay the $22.50 for a tube of this stuff. It's not a BAD product. It's just a product that I can get at the dollar store or the drug store for a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Formula glides on and moisturizes like a dream, the packaging is darling, and the rose color is lovely on my lips (it's a nude for me-just a tad rosier than my natural lip color). I absolutely love how it feels on my lips!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I received the set for my birthday Sephora gift and it lasted over two months. I liked that I could put it on without a mirror! It is moisturizing and the colour is nice and subtle. I bought one with a gift card in Berry and love the colour! They were out of the rose. Is it expensive? Yes! It is much better than any other tinted lip balm I have used. It is almost like a lipstick and a balm in one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by TracyDZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell (reminescent of raspberry lemonade!) and how it feels and I also love the healthy looking tint it gives my lips.

I can't justify the price, though, so I won't be buying it again.

Back to the Cherry Chapstick for me when this tube runs out! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the formula and the faint rose tint of this product, but absolutely can't stand how smushy it gets if it's even a fraction a degree over room temperature. Heck, even at room temperature, you never know when the top is going to slide right off when you go to apply it. Not a quirk I'm willing to deal with for the price, personally, though I do love the light scent and the silky feel of it while it's on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

So glad and lucky to get this mini rose balm from Sephora for my bday. On my pigmented NC30/C4 light tan asian lips, it is the perfect no-makeup but nice look. Just a hint of pink, not too bubblegum and not too red. It really is just a perfect natural pink that evens out my lips. And I love the emollience of this product; it has good moisture quality, slip, and doesn't build up weird lip gunk throughout the day. I will absolutely purchase the full size. The lil guy has lasted me about 2 months of on/off use, but it is always in my purse!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by GreekGodess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gift from Sephora for my B-day,, OMG its perfect. The rose one is perfect for when you are at work dont want to retouch the lipstick but this balm has enough color to make you look alive,,, Makes your lips super soft and smells yummy, I will buy again. I love it,,,,