November 26, 2014 | 1360 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as a birthday bonus at Sephora last year. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for this because this stuff is nothing special. It's like tinted chap stick...a VERY expensive tinted chap stick.

I simply do not understand the hype about this product. It's waxy like chap stick. It smooth's my lips but so does a tube of chap stick I can get at the dollar store.

The packaging is the pits as my lid does not snap on or stay on. I can't put it in my purse because I will end up with rosy colored lip balm all over my purse. Maybe I got a bad one but my tube also broke and I had to smash the rest of it back in the tube.

I'm so happy I didn't pay the $22.50 for a tube of this stuff. It's not a BAD product. It's just a product that I can get at the dollar store or the drug store for a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Formula glides on and moisturizes like a dream, the packaging is darling, and the rose color is lovely on my lips (it's a nude for me-just a tad rosier than my natural lip color). I absolutely love how it feels on my lips!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I received the set for my birthday Sephora gift and it lasted over two months. I liked that I could put it on without a mirror! It is moisturizing and the colour is nice and subtle. I bought one with a gift card in Berry and love the colour! They were out of the rose. Is it expensive? Yes! It is much better than any other tinted lip balm I have used. It is almost like a lipstick and a balm in one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by TracyDZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell (reminescent of raspberry lemonade!) and how it feels and I also love the healthy looking tint it gives my lips.

I can't justify the price, though, so I won't be buying it again.

Back to the Cherry Chapstick for me when this tube runs out! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the formula and the faint rose tint of this product, but absolutely can't stand how smushy it gets if it's even a fraction a degree over room temperature. Heck, even at room temperature, you never know when the top is going to slide right off when you go to apply it. Not a quirk I'm willing to deal with for the price, personally, though I do love the light scent and the silky feel of it while it's on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

So glad and lucky to get this mini rose balm from Sephora for my bday. On my pigmented NC30/C4 light tan asian lips, it is the perfect no-makeup but nice look. Just a hint of pink, not too bubblegum and not too red. It really is just a perfect natural pink that evens out my lips. And I love the emollience of this product; it has good moisture quality, slip, and doesn't build up weird lip gunk throughout the day. I will absolutely purchase the full size. The lil guy has lasted me about 2 months of on/off use, but it is always in my purse!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by GreekGodess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gift from Sephora for my B-day,, OMG its perfect. The rose one is perfect for when you are at work dont want to retouch the lipstick but this balm has enough color to make you look alive,,, Makes your lips super soft and smells yummy, I will buy again. I love it,,,,

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by sweetbabykitty75

Luckily I got this as my sephora birthday gift...this made my lips so dry. The packaging is so sweet, the color is beautiful and the texture is so good...but there is something in this stuff that sucks the life out of my lips! I would not purchase this on my own. FAB has a lip treatment that is so much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by blu3

I got the mini set from Sephora for my birthday. This one does give me a slight red/pink tint on my lips so a lot of times this is all I wear. To me, the smell is pretty appealing and is what makes me keep going back to it (to me, it smells like lemon bars). I have a tendency to get dry and flaky/chapped lips (and sometimes cracked), i throw this or the original one on and in a day or two, i have nice soft lips. will definitely repurchase but i want to try the other colors

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodIceQueen

The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because if the price. I use this stuff so much it doesn't last long.