April 18, 2014 | 873 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by misscelineangela

Love, love, love. Used this while taking Accutane - the ONLY lip product that would actually moisturize my lips. The taste never got gross. At Costco you can buy four for $10, which is a definite bargain. I enjoy the packaging for the most part, but you cannot put this in your pocket without looking absurd and can be annoying when it rolls off your desk. These cons are acceptable because the product is beautiful. I enjoy knowing that the ingredients are not harming my body either, knowing that our lips are made of skin, which absorbs anything we apply on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by LyraH

Pros:
-Cute packaging
-Nice smell
-Good taste
-Tingly Feeling on lips

Cons:
-Doesn't stay on for long.

Overall:
This is one of my most favorite lip balms of all time in the summer as it doesn't really work well in the winter. I think it was worth taking away a lippie because I always had to keep reapplying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lip balm is amazing. HG product! The packaging is so cute and convenient and I love the flavor as well. It's really refreshing and it moisturizes my lips. The one drawback is that it doesn't last as long as I would like and I need to reapply it pretty often. Other than that, this lip balm is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- moisturizing
- scent
- packaging
- penetrates

Cons

- emoillence doesn't last too long

Comments: I don't find this to be very emoillent, which makes me think I have to apply more. However, I feel this really penetrates the lips and does leave them very soft. I love the scent and tingly feeling it gives my lips. This also serves as a great base for lipstick.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

smells great and leaves lips feeling refreshed... only bad thing is that it doesnt last long and need to reapply frequently..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the packaging on this little baby! Makes it super easy to apply and this never gets lost in my large purchase. Easy for kids to use. Gives just the right amount of moisture and it makes a great base for applying color. The price is great considering the amount of product you get. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great balm and one of my favorite mint balms ever! I love the tingle it gives and it is also fairly long lasting considering that it's a bit thinner than some balms. It stays on me for 2-3 hours. I love that it's natural and easily available at most stores. A great product that I will continue to buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by elli0711

I recently tried the EOS lip balms, at first I was intrigued by the packaging but now I use the lip balm on a daily basis to help keep my lips hydrated. I would consider this a light lip balm with a nice subtle mint scent. It's definitely nice to use during the spring/summer but I prefer to use more moisturizing lip balms during the winter. One of the nice things about this balm is that it doesn't leave a sticky film on your lips.

I was able to find a pack of 4 EOS lip balms in different flavors at Costco for $9.99 and typically each one is under $5. Sweet mint is definitely my favorite scent for now from this brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by vocaloidrocks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this lip balm! The packaging is amazing and really cute! When you apply it, your lips sting and it really repairs them, and prevents getting chapped. It lasts a really long time, I am using it 2 times a day for 3 months now, and I still have a lot left. Would recommend it to all!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by yasmeen1995

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like EOS lip balms, they are cute and they work well. However I have noticed a variation in results among the different flavours. I think that the Sweet Mint is one of the best out of them.
It's fresh and minty and makes your lips feel very soft. And it tastes good (even though lip balms are not intended to be ingested).

So I'd recommend purchasing this flavour and I would also recommend it to a friend, because this one is minty fresh!