eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

I am not a fan of this lip balm. While I enjoyed the cool tingle of the mint on my lips, I didn't find it particularly moisturizing or beneficial. No competition for Carmex.

I loved the packaging when I first bought it, but later on it proved to be too bulky for my makeup bag.

on 1/9/2014 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Of all the eos balms I have tried, this sweet mint one is my favorite. It is a subtle minty scent and flavor and I love the color of the ball.

on 1/9/2014 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my ultimate HG lip balm, and trust me, I've tried them all!! I love all of the eos flavors, but the sweet mint is my absolute favorite. It's minty without being too overpowering, it's a natural and organic product, and it smells and tastes fantastic. My boyfriend loves this lip balm the best out of the dozens I have and says that it gives me the softest lips. The texture of this stuff is the best, it manages to find that sweet spot between waxy and greasy where you can feel it on your lips but it's not too heavy, and it lasts forever. One of the best wear times of any balm I've tried. Overall I love this stuff, I'm on my third sphere of the mint and currently have 4 other flavors scattered around my apartment (:

on 1/9/2014 11:09:00 AM

I got this EOS lip balm as a christmas gift from one of my best friends. When I first saw the packaging it seemed so cute but when I tried it on my lips, I found it drying and not really suitable for winter. But since I love mint so much, I found the flavour amazing and I also loved the cool, tingly feeling this gave on my lips. I noticed that, the more you use it, the more moisturising it gets but seriously, if you have dry lips already this will make your lips even drier. I find this lip balm more suitable for spring and summer because it's light and not as rich and creamy as some of the other lip care brands such as Nivea or Dior.

For more reviews and fun topics visit jennysfirstdays.wordpress.com

Thanks for reading my review!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My lips get pretty dry and chapped in the winter and buying this was one of the best ideas ever! This lip balm is one of the best and I highly recommend that people should buy this whenever they want a new lip balm. The cool mint feeling felt so good and relaxing. What's not to love about a cool relaxing feeling on your lips? That's when I knew it was working and within a few days I saw a big difference! If you're like me, you probably don't like really strong mint smelling things... the smell goes away after maybe 5 minutes the most. It's not too strong in my opinion. I love this lip balm so much!

on 1/4/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Best lip balm ever! :D Eos lip balm has ALOT of hype and every time im in line at Walmart I always notice it! So I had some extra cash and decided to try~ I love It! Its not sticky and it does the job! downside is that I think I lost it so I have to buy another, but atleast I would buy again!

on 1/3/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

this is the only eos lip balm that i like. the packaging is cute, but it's so big and bulky that it's hard to put places. i like the taste, it's minty and gives your lips a cool, refreshing and tingly feel. it's pretty inexpensive. i've tried summer fruit and strawberry sorbet. those two do NOT compare to this one. it's like the formula's different and they're drying. but this one is my overall favorite. i like this for when my lips aren't super dry. if you have very dry lips, i feel like you wouldn't like this because it's not that moisturizing.

on 1/3/2014 12:53:00 AM

Probably one of the worst lip balms I've tried. Very drying and the cute packaging wears out its welcome quickly when you realize how impractical it is.

on 1/2/2014 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have only tried two of the EOS balms. This one is the second one I tried. The other is Pomegranate fruit and I like this one a lot better. I wasn't that impressed with the other one. This one is more my speed. It's very sweet tasting and has mint that tingles on your lips. Overall the formula is ok, its not the best hydrating balm IMO. My HG balm is the Palmer's Coco butter Stick.

on 12/31/2013 4:42:00 PM

I love the tingly feeling and it is so good omg! such a good price in America but I live in the uk so I have to pay more but oh well it's worth it!!

Popular Lip Treatments