NARS The Multiple in Copacabana

4.2

Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Alcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polyethylene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Euterpe Oleracea (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil), Simethicone, Linseed Oil / Palm Oil Aminopropnaedio Esters, Aqua (Water), Silica, Glycerin, [(+/-) May contain Mica, Cl77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cl77491 (Iron Oxides), Cl77492 (Iron Oxides), Cl77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl75470 (Carmine), Cl77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Cl77742 (Manganese Violet)

on 8/30/2009 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i use this as a highlighting eye shadow. it looks amazing. it's not too white/silvery looking. it gives the perfect amount of shimmer and it lasts pretty well. i was also pleased when this didn't melt in my makeup bag when i left it in my hot car allllll day. i haven't been successful as using this as a cheek highlighter. maybe i'm doing it wrong, but it never seems to stay on.

on 8/17/2009 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

If I could give this a 4.5 I would, simply because you can't successfully layer this highlighter without it appearing silvery-gray. That said, offers such a pretty shimmery, dewy look. Looks fantastic on the eyelids. This will last you forever. I wear underneath my blush, doesn't layer well on top though without toning down my blush. Would def repurchase.

on 7/18/2009 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really love this highlighter! I wear it on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. It gives you a very gorgeous glow! It looks natural because light reflects off it, its wonderful!! Definitely will repurchase

on 6/20/2009 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I use a liquid foundation then apply MAC cream concealer (NW25), NARS cream blush (orgasm) and NARS highlighter (copacabana). I like to use my fingertips to apply my makeup as it is faster and blends better. I love how the cream blush goes on my face - smooth and easily blended, however when I apply the highlighter to my cheekbones, I find that it tends to 'remove' my foundation. I'm not sure if I should switch foundations or try applying the highlighter with a brush. I love the way this highligher looks, but I'm undecided about what it does to the foundation - I want to look flawless, not spotty. I will take it back to Sephora because I discovered that MAC has a similar product that I've heard great things about (Shell).

Perfect highlight color. It is soft, and looks like its coming from within. A must have for any makeup fanatic because it gives such a gorgeous glow. I apply is under my brows and on my cheek bones.

I really like this as a highlighter for the cheeks and nose. It looks like you had your makeup done by a professional nd makes you look very 'glowy' without being glittery. this is one of my faves next to Laura Mercier illuminating powder which is good for all over glow if you LOVE shimmer like I do. Yes this is is 37 bucks but will last forever if used properly and i will buy again when its gone!!!

on 6/13/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. its really easy to use. I use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones/ on my nose or as like a base for eyeshadow or just alone as like an eyeshadow. It instantly gives a glow to the area you apply it.

This is a really nice highlighter and so easy to apply. It provides a really nice shimmer and glow to your skin. It's great if you sweep it up your cheekbones to your temple and requires very little blending. While this is a great product, I would also recommend Aveda eye accent as it provides a similar effect and looks great on cheekbones and in highlighting the eyes.

on 6/7/2009 7:17:00 AM

This is one of my top 3 highlighter! Along with the NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross. I find the Multiple in Copacabana extremely easy to use, I either just glide it on to my face and then blend it in, or I use my fingers. Its so shimmery, with excellent pigmentation. I don't use it for work because I find it made me look too made up but it's perfect on going out, especially if you are gonna take lots of pictures. The Multiple in Copacabana brings out the star in everyone! For a more natural highlighter I recommend the NARS highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross.

on 5/19/2009 12:48:00 AM

It rocks. what else is there to say? gives you the greatest dewy look and makes you look like a movie star! I just ordered two more multiples in South beach and Mustique and I cannot wait to try them out!!

Top Rated NARS Products