September 17, 2014 | 1928 users online

Highlighters - NARS - The Multiple in Copacabana

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by erin12107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this highlighter! I wear it on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. It gives you a very gorgeous glow! It looks natural because light reflects off it, its wonderful!! Definitely will repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by dawnwfoster

I use a liquid foundation then apply MAC cream concealer (NW25), NARS cream blush (orgasm) and NARS highlighter (copacabana). I like to use my fingertips to apply my makeup as it is faster and blends better. I love how the cream blush goes on my face - smooth and easily blended, however when I apply the highlighter to my cheekbones, I find that it tends to 'remove' my foundation. I'm not sure if I should switch foundations or try applying the highlighter with a brush. I love the way this highligher looks, but I'm undecided about what it does to the foundation - I want to look flawless, not spotty. I will take it back to Sephora because I discovered that MAC has a similar product that I've heard great things about (Shell).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpurple1015

Perfect highlight color. It is soft, and looks like its coming from within. A must have for any makeup fanatic because it gives such a gorgeous glow. I apply is under my brows and on my cheek bones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by fancymakeup25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this as a highlighter for the cheeks and nose. It looks like you had your makeup done by a professional nd makes you look very 'glowy' without being glittery. this is one of my faves next to Laura Mercier illuminating powder which is good for all over glow if you LOVE shimmer like I do. Yes this is is 37 bucks but will last forever if used properly and i will buy again when its gone!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by fflor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this product. its really easy to use. I use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones/ on my nose or as like a base for eyeshadow or just alone as like an eyeshadow. It instantly gives a glow to the area you apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by thesehazeleyez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really nice highlighter and so easy to apply. It provides a really nice shimmer and glow to your skin. It's great if you sweep it up your cheekbones to your temple and requires very little blending. While this is a great product, I would also recommend Aveda eye accent as it provides a similar effect and looks great on cheekbones and in highlighting the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Jaysta1985

This is one of my top 3 highlighter! Along with the NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross. I find the Multiple in Copacabana extremely easy to use, I either just glide it on to my face and then blend it in, or I use my fingers. Its so shimmery, with excellent pigmentation. I don't use it for work because I find it made me look too made up but it's perfect on going out, especially if you are gonna take lots of pictures. The Multiple in Copacabana brings out the star in everyone! For a more natural highlighter I recommend the NARS highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by sarahfeeni

It rocks. what else is there to say? gives you the greatest dewy look and makes you look like a movie star! I just ordered two more multiples in South beach and Mustique and I cannot wait to try them out!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by cbonnie1003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product as a highlighter. It gives me an extraordanary glow in the face especially in photos. I love the fact that its a stick, but once applied it has a powdery finish. However I have oily skin, so once 3-4 hrs go by, the product is not there anymore and need to reapply~~

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by katcomer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This highlighter is just too cool for my warm skin. Something about Nars highlighters don't work for me, plus cream is difficult to work with. I will be sticking to powders form now on! Very overpriced IMO