Maybelline Super Stay Makeup

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin ( /- May Contain: CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI77499, CI77492, CI77491/Iron Oxides)

on 12/2/2012 1:41:00 AM

This is my all-time FAVORITE foundation. It is medium coverage and has a satin finish (which is what I prefer for my skin). It lasts very decently and keeps my shine pretty well controlled (goes great with Maybelline Dream Matte powder). I have tried a few high-end foundations and I always end up going back to this foundation because it is of just nice quality.

on 11/30/2012 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product. I've been using it for about 4 years and it blends great with my skin. I set it with powder and it stays about all day. I've tried many other foundations but this so far is my favorite. I will soon be trying the kat von d lock it tattoo foundation also.

on 11/27/2012 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is definitely in my top 5 foundations. I tend to use this in the summer, and use Studio Tech in the fall/winter when my skin gets a bit drier. I wear the shade true beige. Great match for my NC40 skin, not orange at all. Great coverage, lasts all day (I've worn for over 12+ hours), and never irritates my skin. Would recommend to someone that likes foundations such as Revlon Colorstay and EL Double Wear.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had to live with this foundation for 3 whole months!!!!!
Let me start of with, the colour range of this foundation line is rather poor, most have pinky undertones and either looked too yellow or too pink against my skin. Non transfer? No no no, completely wrong, I've tried so many methods but none of them made it stay out. And considering this claims to be 24h really annoys me! I've tried putting on a primer, and setting it with powder, applying with a brush, with a sponge,and with fingers, but it slid right off! As soon as I touched my face, it would transfer, I'm so so disappointed with this foundation!

Second of all, 24hours... Erm more like it transferred so much it all came off by 10:30, bearing in mind I applied it at 8! Don't purchase this foundation, it's a waste of £10, pay £2.50 extra and opt for colorstay instead, it's worth it!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this product!! It's perfect for dry/normal sensitive skin and it's full-medium coverage lasts for as long as promised (20 hours or so). The only negative is that, in my experience, it does not come off with anything except soap and a washcloth and that when your face sweats it looks like you have rain-x on your face. I'm a drug-store makeup girl and have never been really happy with a foundation until now. I'll buy this for as long as they make it.

on 11/4/2012 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation is terrible ! It made me look orange and since I have oily skin it is hard for me to find a foundation that can work well with the oiliness, but this made me greasier then a deep fried chip ! It also didn't last very long at all, it was patchy and just over all terrible.

This is the worst foundation I have ever bought. While it does stay on all day, and hour after I applied it, my face was so greasy, it looked like I was constantly sweating, especially around my nose and chin. Not only was it a horrible greasy mess, it also made me break out like crazy, and I almost never get break outs from makeup. I tried everything to get this foundation to work because it claimed that it stayed on for 24 hours and I find Revlons colorstay to be a little bit too thick. I would never ever buy this again, and I warn all my friends to stay away from it.

on 10/19/2012 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great texture and coverage. Doesn't dry out or irritate skin. Lightest shade 005 light beige is perfect and can be mixed with the 010 ivory for a slightly darker shade.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible. Was kind of long lasting. But was a shiny mess. Face looked greasy all day. Gross. Will not repurchase for sure.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is not bad in looks but is amzing in how it stays. I put on with the magic perfecting base and it stayed through sweating while wrking plus a hot steam room and showering and swimming well it didnt stay exactly the same but it was still there with about medium coverage but thats partly cause of the magic perfecting base (great matte primer) finish is satin with my matte primer and dewy with my magic lumi primer the look isnt glowy or my favorite but still looks good. It is the only one i use to the gym.