December 21, 2014 | 1896 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by emilia182

I absolutely love this foundation!! I also wear Nude by Nature's mineral foundation over the top, and it works so well together!! The super stay foundation is great! Probably the only criticism I would say is that the coverage isn't full and I use the lightest shade which is Porcelain Ivory and it kinda makes me look like a pink colour. But other than that, it's fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by agomez10

I can't give this a complete review yet..because the first time I bought it was a while ago..but I remembered I liked it. I just bought it again yesterday and today was day 1 of using it..I usually use revlon colorsay nude 200..Have been for the last few years! for sure my favorite foundation. However.. I switched once to healthy skin by neutrogena and loved that one too.. just noticed I looked oily half way through the day maybe because it's summer. Anyway went looking for it again they were out of stock in my color..so I got colorstay naturally:) and... of course it's my favorite..but because of the switch it made me realize how hard it is to blend and how quick you have to work it in...so.. I wanted to go to something a little light on the skin not so thick..today was day 1 of using super stay and I really liked it.. I applied it around 7:30am it is now 10:30 and I've only touched up once.. of course I don't look as fresh as before but look at how many hrs have gone by. Today was hot too! I was out at a football game..and only 1 touch up.. if I were going out right now I'd do another touch up of powder..but since I'm not..washing it off and heading to bed! update in a week or so...Oh.. I knocked one off of packaging because of course it would be nice to come in a pump:) but can deal ..

UPDATE: I say this foundation isn't for oily T zones in the summer. Still wears good..but nose get's shiny ! I DON'T have bad oily skin. half way through the day my t zone get's shiny. In the summer. it's not a total NO for summer..but be ready for some shine half way through the day.it's an easy fix with powder. blotting sheets! Longer wear update: makes my face feel sticky!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Peacelovekitty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am one of those that tried this product because my favorite was discontinued. I initially wasn't impressed so it went in my basket. Fast-forward a few weeks and I pulled this out and now I absolutely love it. I was initially applying this foundation with a sponge but have since started using just my clean fingers. I am happy with how fast I can get a flawless finish - during the week I need to keep my make-up routine to a minimum. My skintone is olive so I bought this in Natural Tan and I am happy with the color match. I wanted a medium-full coverage and this product gives that. I am impressed that I have not had break-outs or any other skin problems. I have always been a fan of Mabelline if I am buying from a drugstore. The product is fragrance free compared to Revlon and Loreal. I am very happy with this inexpensive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by jarrah

I'm a person who does not believe in drugstore foundations, and I usually get my stuff from Sephora.
but that all changed.
Watched a review on Youtube and decided to give it a try, and it was perfect! I can't believe i never knew about this foundation!!
Plus, in where I live, this product comes with a pump.
It lasts all day, covers nicely if applied in a correct way (try face and body brush from The Body Shop) and it mattefies my skin without over-drying.
Also try to use fix+ from MAC to finish and refresh your make-up

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is a great, cheaper drugstore foundation. If you don't have muhc money and you really don't wanna spend around $12 for the Revlon Colorstay foundation, this is a much more lightweight foundation, at around $7. It covers redness pretty well, and it stays put for about 3/4 of my day. Even though it claims to have "24 hour" wear, my oily skin doesn't let that happen. I set this with the Maybelline Stay Matte powder (which is my favorite!) and use some GloMinerals concealer (obviously before the powder), and my face looks great. It's oil-free, which is great, because my face breaks out even at the sight of oil in makeup :/ This dries to an almost matte finish, but to get more of a natural dewy-ish look, i mix it with a drop of my L'Oreal lumi primer, and it brightens up my skin really well. I use a primer underneath it all, and it lasts almost all day. The coverage is pretty good, and the packaging is your typical drugstore bottle, without a pump. I gave it a 4 for package quality because it's a pump-less. The claim that it is "transfer-less" is somewhat false, because it still does transfer a little but not as bad as other foundations. I would recommend this, because it's a very nice, long lasting foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by rakelpetersen

I love this foundation! For everyday use it is pefeckt.. It last a very long time and the coveage is really nice - a medium to full.The price is affordable. But i do think the shades is difficult to figure out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by DK010510

I love this foundation! It matches my skin color perfectly, during winter i go one shade down and then when summer comes i just go one shade up, to my normal shade. For a drugstore foundation it is worth the purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ArShah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this foundation! Finally found a foundation that gives amazing coverage and is the actual color of my skin. I'm pretty tan and the shade I use is true beige. i highlyyyyyyy recommend this!!!!! also doesn't leave your skin looking cakey. It gives you a nice glow and it lasts you a long time. and the price just makes everything even more great! definitely buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynmarieexoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is probably my favorite foundation ever and i have tried alot! I always come back to this one because the color range is really nice and it makes my skin look super smooth. The coverage is impeccable especially for drugstore. The price everywhere is pretty much $10. Great buy. My only complaint is it doesn't control oil very well. But some blotting and loose powder does the trick.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by nutella4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have this foundation in the shade Ivory, which matches my NW15-18 skin perfectly.
I would say that this is a medium-full coverage. It's nice and thick and applies really well. It dries quickly too, and leaves a matte finish.
I have oily skin, that gets extremely oily around my t-zone, but I still get dry patches between my brows and around my mouth sometimes. This foundation does a good job smoothing everything out.
The staying power is good, I wouldn't say that it's spectacular. I have extremely red cheeks and this foundation covers that all day, if I apply enough in the morning. I will start to look a bit shiny towards the end of the day, but that's nothing a bit of powder won't fix.
Luckily, where I live Superstay comes with a pump so I have no complaints about the packaging. I like that the bottle is made of glass, but that it isn't too chunky and heavy.
Overall, a good product and well worth buying. Personally, I prefer Dream Satin Liquid but Superstay is great too. I use them both equally.