April 16, 2014 | 1984 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by macquadisiac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so distraught. What I thought at first was instant love has turned into disaster. FLAKE CENTRAL. What is happening? I personally think the product applies like a dream and I love the dark intense black ("Blackest Black" shade) but the formula is crazy. I checked on my eyes a couple hours after applying and noticed small black flakes on my lids. How did they even get there? And then... a few hours later, an entire chunk was missing. No clue where it went -- but I didn't even touch my eyes. This is just pathetic. I second what another reviewer wrote... I look like a hot mess!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I heard a lot of hype about this product, and I wasn't sure about purchasing it, but I found it on sale, and I thought I'd give it a try. The felt tip applicator on this is perfect for creating a defined line with a wing. You don't even have to think about it. I have pretty shaky hands and applying liquid liner can sometimes be a challenge for me, but this is incredibly easy to work with. I'd recommend it if you're new to liquid liner or if you want a product you can apply quickly and with precision. It's quickly become my go-to liquid liner for an easy, put-together look. And at drugstore prices, it's an absolute steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by clemmmentine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of my go-to eyeliners, especially for thinner lines. I find it to be slightly watery for my taste, and the tip is on the flexible side so takes a bit of practice to master, but the pigmentation is great and you really can get anything from a thin, subtle line to something thicker and more dramatic. It's not perfect, but it definitely serves a purpose for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I actually like this eyeliner. But I do agree with others as the blackest color seems more of a dark grey. I like tho that this one looks a bit more natural. I did notice tho, if you go over the first line with a second, it does get darker. Doesn't really last too much in my water line, but that's ok because I always use a pencial for my water line.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by xoconnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay - the felt tip on this liner is just TOO flexible for me. I have had plenty of practice with liquid liners and felt tip applicators, but this Maybelline one bends too much on me, hard to get a perfect, precise line. However, it does last very long and has a nice finish to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by MsSunshineGal27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do enjoy this product, but it's lasting power is just okay. The inner corner of my eye is usually gone within a few hours, with a primer. By the end of the day it's worn off quite a bit. I have to carry it with me for touch ups. However, out of all the liquid eyeliners I've tried I tend to like this one more than most. I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by lokkita

This product is very light, even the darkest shade of black goes on grey....not what I'm looking for in an eyeliner. I wouldn't recommend it to friends and neither would I repurchase. Try Revlon or Prestige's liquid liners instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by DramaMom

Completely dislike this product. The color is not pigmented, it is watered down black. Also, while I love the ease of a felt tip liner, this one doesn't have quite enough stiffness to it and wobbles too much when trying to do be precise. Going back to Revlon Color Stay liquid liner. Sorry that I wasted my money trying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by breadprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG liquid liner. The felt tip is perfect for precision lining and the formula isn't too wet or too dry. It is also extremely pigmented, one layer is enough to get a deep, dark black that stays put all day long, even on oily lids. I will never use another liquid liner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by lilxcupid101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner. It is jet black and stays on for HOURS (8+). It's easy to use, but I would recommend that you practice a little with it because it isn't like a pen. However, color is nice and the staying power is fantastic. I love it!