November 20, 2014 | 1830 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by michellewright5

I use this product almost everyday and find it works really well. The tip works great and the eyeliner is extremely noticeable, unlike pencil eyeliners.

I have blonde hair which can make the black stand out almost too much, so I definitely recommend that if you have blonde hair to stay away from the Blackest Black and stick with just Black. It truly does make a difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by gymnastlexi28

I found that the pigmentation is great and very black but the liner starts to flake out during the day. Also, the liner in the bottle dries out quickly and after awhile the liner starts to get stringy or clumpy. I did enjoy the applicator though. I was very soft and flexible and i thought it was very easy to use. I did use all the product because I didn't want to waste it but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by OhMyMia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The pigmentation is pretty good, but the brush is too... soft and bendable for me. There wasn't any obnoxious smells, texture felt smooth, and it dries quickly. It did not last all day, half of my eyeliner was flaking (I have oily eyelids by the way). It would last about 4-5 hours.
It removes pretty easily, just with water. However, I didn't like it at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

This eyeliner has a 3.7 average rating so it means a lot of people on here genuinely like it, which makes me wonder if I'm crazy to NOT like it at all. Sure when I first apply it the colour pigmentation is amazing, and I love the glossy look, and the tip applicator is relatively easy to use, but this is where it ends for me. I don't think this product wears for any more than 2 hours! I admit, I do have watery eyes and I do like to rub them from time to time during the day, but this stuff is just sooo easy to rub off. I can put a finger on it and gently swipe over it and I can see the trail of smudgy blackness across my face. I work in a cool office so there is no reason for this product to fade away so fast on me. Prior to this product I used Revlon Colorstay eyeliner and I found that it didn't have great staying power either, but the one thing it had on this eyeliner is that at least it didn't rub away so ugly. Like, I'm talking raccoon eyes. The last straw for me is the fact that it irritates my eyes whenever some happens to spill into my eyes when it gets teary. It burns! This has never happened to me with any other brands. I am going to go back to my trusty L'Oreal Linear Intense.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by steffaniemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hard to apply & it's pretty dry but it's still a good product & I'd buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by BriTate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
*Darkest Black is the PERFECT black.
*If I apply it in the morning I don't have to reapply till the evening. (I usually will have done a lot through out the day if I apply it in the morning)
*Easy glide
*Easy to create a dramatic look

Cons:
*Bottle doesn't last very long
*Have to dip a few times to get a dark line (which is annoying when you are trying to get one even stroke on your eye)
*Hard to create a super thin line because the tip is a little thick

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this years ago and only recently started using it semi-regularly, which may be why I have issues with this product. I quite like the packaging and the applicator, which makes this easy to apply--take it from someone who can't draw an even line to save her life. This dries quickly and doesn't smudge, but it flakes off throughout the day and you wind up with random gaps in your liner. As mentioned, this is an old bottle, which may be to blame. The color is very black, but dries too shiny for my taste--I prefer the matte look of gel or creme liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in brown black and blackest black. I wanted a brown for those days where I didn't want anything too dramatic. The brown is "OK". I wish it were more of a darker brown, but it's decent. I haven't tried the black yet. The felt tip applicator is not great. i don't find that I can create a thin line. I have small eyes and the end of the felt tip is kinda big (for me). This liner also doesn't really have great lasting power. I wore it for a few hours and noticed how "non waterproof" it is. Any tear that falls on the liner it smudges extremely easily! It was pretty affordable -$6 at Walmart, but I won't be repurchasing this again. My search for the perfect long wearing liquid eyeliner continues!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by brokegrad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

just bought this today from CVS for about $8.30. I don't know if I bought a faulty one, but it was pretty dry and hard to apply. Even after I shook it, it did not apply smoothly and was still dry. very disappointed :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by caitlinroseg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best eyeline ever! I can get a really dark black precise line. It is a little shiny, and not matt - but I like that look.

It stays on all day, just try not to cry a river, or else it'll smudge hehe.

EDIT: Changed from 5 to 3 lippies. I now use the maybelline mega gloss liquid liner and it's so much better. Because it doesn't have a felt tip I feel I have more control over it.