October 23, 2014 | 909 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by steffaniemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hard to apply & it's pretty dry but it's still a good product & I'd buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by BriTate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
*Darkest Black is the PERFECT black.
*If I apply it in the morning I don't have to reapply till the evening. (I usually will have done a lot through out the day if I apply it in the morning)
*Easy glide
*Easy to create a dramatic look

Cons:
*Bottle doesn't last very long
*Have to dip a few times to get a dark line (which is annoying when you are trying to get one even stroke on your eye)
*Hard to create a super thin line because the tip is a little thick

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this years ago and only recently started using it semi-regularly, which may be why I have issues with this product. I quite like the packaging and the applicator, which makes this easy to apply--take it from someone who can't draw an even line to save her life. This dries quickly and doesn't smudge, but it flakes off throughout the day and you wind up with random gaps in your liner. As mentioned, this is an old bottle, which may be to blame. The color is very black, but dries too shiny for my taste--I prefer the matte look of gel or creme liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in brown black and blackest black. I wanted a brown for those days where I didn't want anything too dramatic. The brown is "OK". I wish it were more of a darker brown, but it's decent. I haven't tried the black yet. The felt tip applicator is not great. i don't find that I can create a thin line. I have small eyes and the end of the felt tip is kinda big (for me). This liner also doesn't really have great lasting power. I wore it for a few hours and noticed how "non waterproof" it is. Any tear that falls on the liner it smudges extremely easily! It was pretty affordable -$6 at Walmart, but I won't be repurchasing this again. My search for the perfect long wearing liquid eyeliner continues!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by brokegrad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

just bought this today from CVS for about $8.30. I don't know if I bought a faulty one, but it was pretty dry and hard to apply. Even after I shook it, it did not apply smoothly and was still dry. very disappointed :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by caitlinroseg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best eyeline ever! I can get a really dark black precise line. It is a little shiny, and not matt - but I like that look.

It stays on all day, just try not to cry a river, or else it'll smudge hehe.

EDIT: Changed from 5 to 3 lippies. I now use the maybelline mega gloss liquid liner and it's so much better. Because it doesn't have a felt tip I feel I have more control over it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Ljadeke

Super easy to use. SUPER color, but it starts sliding around my lids after a few hours. (I don't use a primer though. That would probably help.)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by zuleikadobson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first liquid eyeliner I used, and I've only used one other since, so I don't have much in the way of comparison. That said, I liked this product. The tapered felty applicator was easy to control and manipulate. The color was satisfyingly black and opaque. The eyeliner was easy to remove - almost too easy to remove, maybe - as it would usually flake off by the end of the day. But considering how inexpensive and long lasting this tube was, I didn't mind having to reapply in the office bathroom. Would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- very black ! and opaque
- felt tip
- easy to use
- easy to draw wing
- reasonably priced
- easy removal
- no smudging

Cons:
- not water proof
- flaked
- not long lasting

I got this after my beloved L'Oreal Lineur Intense turned watery (I've tried 2 separate tubes, maybe they changed their formula). I would repurchase this because this is just a no brainer where if I needed something quick just to get me out the door for errands for short period of time, this will hold up and look amazing. If i wear it during all day, the inner corner will fade and if I had rub or touched my eyes in anyway, I would notice flaking as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by aj21math

It's hard to find an eyeliner with staying power on my oily lids, but this one has it! It's the only liner (liquid/pencil/cream) that I've found that can actually last the day without sliding all over or coming off. My only complaint is that there aren't enough colors to choose from, but for now brown is fine for daily use. It's inexpensive and lasts for a long time. Overall a great choice for long-lasting liner.