October 2, 2014 | 923 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I bought this in brown black and blackest black. I wanted a brown for those days where I didn't want anything too dramatic. The brown is "OK". I wish it were more of a darker brown, but it's decent. I haven't tried the black yet. The felt tip applicator is not great. i don't find that I can create a thin line. I have small eyes and the end of the felt tip is kinda big (for me). This liner also doesn't really have great lasting power. I wore it for a few hours and noticed how "non waterproof" it is. Any tear that falls on the liner it smudges extremely easily! It was pretty affordable -$6 at Walmart, but I won't be repurchasing this again. My search for the perfect long wearing liquid eyeliner continues!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by brokegrad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

just bought this today from CVS for about $8.30. I don't know if I bought a faulty one, but it was pretty dry and hard to apply. Even after I shook it, it did not apply smoothly and was still dry. very disappointed :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by caitlinroseg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best eyeline ever! I can get a really dark black precise line. It is a little shiny, and not matt - but I like that look.

It stays on all day, just try not to cry a river, or else it'll smudge hehe.

EDIT: Changed from 5 to 3 lippies. I now use the maybelline mega gloss liquid liner and it's so much better. Because it doesn't have a felt tip I feel I have more control over it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Ljadeke

Super easy to use. SUPER color, but it starts sliding around my lids after a few hours. (I don't use a primer though. That would probably help.)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by zuleikadobson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first liquid eyeliner I used, and I've only used one other since, so I don't have much in the way of comparison. That said, I liked this product. The tapered felty applicator was easy to control and manipulate. The color was satisfyingly black and opaque. The eyeliner was easy to remove - almost too easy to remove, maybe - as it would usually flake off by the end of the day. But considering how inexpensive and long lasting this tube was, I didn't mind having to reapply in the office bathroom. Would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- very black ! and opaque
- felt tip
- easy to use
- easy to draw wing
- reasonably priced
- easy removal
- no smudging

Cons:
- not water proof
- flaked
- not long lasting

I got this after my beloved L'Oreal Lineur Intense turned watery (I've tried 2 separate tubes, maybe they changed their formula). I would repurchase this because this is just a no brainer where if I needed something quick just to get me out the door for errands for short period of time, this will hold up and look amazing. If i wear it during all day, the inner corner will fade and if I had rub or touched my eyes in anyway, I would notice flaking as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by aj21math

It's hard to find an eyeliner with staying power on my oily lids, but this one has it! It's the only liner (liquid/pencil/cream) that I've found that can actually last the day without sliding all over or coming off. My only complaint is that there aren't enough colors to choose from, but for now brown is fine for daily use. It's inexpensive and lasts for a long time. Overall a great choice for long-lasting liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by joeblabla

Ive tried soooooo many different liquid eyeliners and i keep on repurchasing this product. Definetely the best of the best <3

Pros:
-makes thin to thick lines. i have thin lids so i need to make thin lines in order to not make my eyes to overdone.
-really really pigmented
-it has a sponge felt tip applicator therefore, it 'absorbs' the liquid so that you can have a perfect amount of product on your applicator
-doesnt smudge, stays perfectly still from 8am to 6pm
-makes really precise lines, perfect for beginners

Cons:
none

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by loveover0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this eyeliner! It was the first liquid eyeliner I bought and it won't be my last. I like the pigmentation and formula quite a bit. It only takes me a minute to apply a perfect cat eye. While it does tend to flake by the end of the day, it's nothing a two second touch up wont fix. I actually like that its easy to remove with only wanted because I absolutely hate scrubbing off waterproof eyeliner off.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Love love love! My go to liquid liner for about 5 months. In love, makes such a precise line, smooth application if you know what you're doing. I'm not so much in love with the formula as much as the actual wand. The formula could maybe be a bit longer lasting, for at the end of the day I find little bits missing from my line, its not a hassle to touch up, just saying it would be nice not to. (Although this is a plus at the end of the day with removing my makeup) Seriously with a wand this good I cant complain. Let's hope they come up with a waterproof formulation :)