July 24, 2014 | 969 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Mashenka11

***Note*** I bought the generic brand at Walmart for $4, the regular price is about $11.

Really nice packaging, easy pump with a convenient plastic cap for travel. It is a white, creamy moisturizer that dissappears on the skin when you rub it in. I use acne cream with benzoyl peroxide, so I definitely need to moisturize. My skin feels soft after use and hydrated. Will buy again if the generic is still selling for that price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by sallyfielding

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for about 4 months now and it seems to be helping my dry and sensitive skin. It feels moisturised for a few hours after I put it on, but that feeling doesn't really last too long. It's also quite a greasy product. I really like the packaging... It has a good pump, although the pump really doesn't work too well at the last quarter of the product and it's quite difficult to get any product out. Overall, I'll continue using it until I find something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really greasy and broke me out. Especially on my T-zone. I usually don't break out from products with my sensitive skin, I just get red and blotchy. But I guess it didn't absorb very easily, because I felt greasy all the time.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by phamous

not my favorite. i have dry flaky skin in the wintertime and this did nothing. i'd put it on my face and it would sting a bit, and then about 15 minutes later, my skin would be dry again. i guess i have to continue my hunt for a good moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

Great basic moisturizer. I bought this for my 13 years old daughter. I try this on my face and I like the texture of this lotion. I used sun block with SPF110 for face over this. I will buy this again. It absorb very well. I used the high end brand from Khile's and doesn't care for anti-aging because not thing work for anti-aging that they claim for even the high end one.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ivycasull

Not buying this product again... Left my skin totally dry

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like neutrogena, but this doesn't help control breakouts for me at this age (i'm 34).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by amhanson21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried many, many mosturizers and so far this is the only one that doesnt break me out. I only use it before I put my makeup on, so maybe thats why it doesnt break me out. The sensitive skin one is the only one that I can use in the Neutrogena moisturizer line, because the other ones DO break me out severely. The reason I gave it four stars is because I do have to put more then one layer of the moisturizer on before I can put my makeup on because it is really thin and watery/greasy.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by alainabo

This moisturizer breaks me out EVERY TIME I put it on. I wake up with one new zit every time I put it on. It doesn't get rid of flaky skin, it's expensive, it's greasy and it breaks you out! Why would you use this? I have super sensitive skin & I need a moisturizer that WORKS and this does not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Laski

This is a really great basic moisturizer. Even though I have rosacea, which doesnīt always tolerate even products labeled for sensitive skin (like La Roche Posays Hydreane), it works very well for me. No increase in impurities, my skin stays calmed and is quenched, even though it doesnīt look greasy afterwards. Thatīs a quite rare feat. Iīm not sure if it will be enough during winter, but for spring, summer and autumn itīs almost perfect for me. Almost, because I just wish it had a bit of anti-aging-properties, and also a bit of mineral suncreen (chemical spf my skin doesnīt tolerate). Because it lacks sunscreen, I use it mostly in the evenings, which is a pity because I like it quite much.