April 21, 2014 | 1283 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by alainabo

This moisturizer breaks me out EVERY TIME I put it on. I wake up with one new zit every time I put it on. It doesn't get rid of flaky skin, it's expensive, it's greasy and it breaks you out! Why would you use this? I have super sensitive skin & I need a moisturizer that WORKS and this does not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Laski

This is a really great basic moisturizer. Even though I have rosacea, which doesnīt always tolerate even products labeled for sensitive skin (like La Roche Posays Hydreane), it works very well for me. No increase in impurities, my skin stays calmed and is quenched, even though it doesnīt look greasy afterwards. Thatīs a quite rare feat. Iīm not sure if it will be enough during winter, but for spring, summer and autumn itīs almost perfect for me. Almost, because I just wish it had a bit of anti-aging-properties, and also a bit of mineral suncreen (chemical spf my skin doesnīt tolerate). Because it lacks sunscreen, I use it mostly in the evenings, which is a pity because I like it quite much.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by sheridingdong

Greasy, causes breakouts... DUD!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by dominoe456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

meh i used this a few times. it moisturizes ok. didn't break me out. but it kinda stung but this ws after i used deep pore scrub. dunno about this really. iguess its ok. nothing special

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Dee652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG moisturizer. Super gentle and has never caused a breakout. Wish it was a little cheaper as it's difficult to get out of the bottle towards the end, other than that the pump dispenser is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great moisturizer! I would say I have normal to oily skin because when I wash my face it feels tight but after 5 hours it gets really oily. This moisturizer works perfect for me. It takes away that tight uncomfortable feeling and helps my skin from getting oily as the day goes by without breaking me out. I've tried higher end moisturizers but I keep coming back to this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by fivestar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know how this is for sensitive skin. I made my cheeks turn red and burn and my eyes sting although I didn't use it under or around my eyes.
i have pretty dry sensitive clog prone skin and it did not make it greasy, it actually moisturized well, didn't break me out and I like that it's it's in a pump bottle.
But I threw it away because of the wierd burning and stinging.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by FearlessZombie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most terrific moisturizer that I have tried so far. I was pretty if-y about it because of the price since at the time I was on a tight budget (and still am) but I considered the fact that so far all the Neutrogena products that I've tried have worked for me so why not try this one too?
If I find a cheap alternative that works as well I most definitely jump on it. You get what you pay for when it comes to this moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by oreo754

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I have very sensitive acne prone skin and it works great! It moisturizes well and hasn't broken me out. I definitely recommend getting this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by yallagabig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product a lot. I was looking for something oil-free and SPF-free (since I only really put moisturizer on at night, and why add an SPF chemical when you don't need it? Especially with all the controversy surrounding SPF these days). My skin is pretty sensitive and VERY oily (but finicky, in that if I don't moisturize my oily skin, it gets flaky and icky) and gets red/irritated easily. I like this product because it is clean, simple, and effective: it moisturizes my skin without doing a whole song-and-dance of other stuff to it. No SPF, no oil, no fluff, no extraneous ingredients, just simple moisture. I use this with Neutrogena Naturals purifying cleanser and Mario Badescu chamomile toner (which does wonders to soothe my skin when it gets red). This moisturizer glides on very easily, and has no color or odor. It dries in seconds and is not greasy or slick. It just feels like my skin is matte and soft and clean; you can touch it and not get residue on your hand. I only use 1.5 pumps to cover my whole face. My skin never feels dry or irritated or greasy (again, I only use it at night so I can't say how it is under makeup). It just feels soft and clean. Perfect!
The packaging is simple, just like the product. Easy to use, no fuss, sanitary, and the pump doesn't clog. It also locks to make travel easy. This is great for anyone who just wants simple, clean moisture with no frills.