October 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by oliviaXhawt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tend to use several mascaras at once in rotation. I knew I disliked this when I realized it never got picked up for a second use. The brush isn't hard to use, but it does take much longer than typical mascara wands because of the size and shape. Which would be fine if the outcome was amazing lashes, but it's not! I don't recommend this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Snow841

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got to admit, L'oreal had a good idea with the brush but after putting theory into practice it turned out that the idea of the brush should never have left their minds! I decided to buy this mascara after watching a review on youtube, it really intrigued me. I trusted L'oreal with their mascaras so I was pretty sure that buying this one was a good deal.

Well it turned out slightly different - I found it extremaly clumpy, and to be honest the shape of the brush doesn't really change anything. It didn't really help me access the tiny lashes, in fact it was no different from a normal brush.

So like I said, extremaly clumpy, difficult to use, and makes you eyelashes look like spider legs. Definetly not recommending it. Sorry L'oreal!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I admit, I bought this because people on YouTube were RAVING about it...dunno why, it sucks! All it did was clump my lashes together, and the brush was hard to control with such a long wand. Plus it flaked. It's just all around bad!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara because the brush intrigued me, but in my opinion this stuff is pretty low quality.
The brush is really hard to use, which was disappointing. The formula itself seemed very clumpy to. This was really hard to use :( I agree with the user below who said that this stuff takes patience.
Overall, it gave me lashes a yucky, clumpy, stubby look. Not very pretty...
I think that this mascara is more trouble than it's worth. Might work for some, but it was no good for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by charlie1206

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This mascara is not my type of mascara it gives your eyelashes a clumpy look. It makes them look longer but very clumpy , i have tried to wait until it dries to unclump them but it's not use they will remain clumpy all day. Do not waste your money on this crapy mascara !!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Beckylou15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Definitely not one of L'oreals best mascaras. Like almost everyone else, I found it to be super clumpy and the brush is all messy and clumpy too. I think the brush idea is cool though. Overall, I think this product has cheep quality, and I know L'oreal can do better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by LindsayLoveee

I have a love-hate relationship with this product for a few reasons. This mascara CAN clump like crazy if you don't wipe off the excess product before applying it. Once I do that, I take my time and I can get long, separated, fanned out lashes! The wand makes it easy to get in the inner and outer corners to get the pretty fanned effect but it can be hard to use at first. If you hate taking a lot of time to apply makeup, I wouldn't recommend this mascara but if you're patient, you'll like the results.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by beeeky9182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because it was on sale and i really wanted to try it. It gives GREAT length to my eyelashes! But it is ssooo clumpy! I have to wipe off the wand a whole bunch before i can actually use it..

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Limeas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, I hate this product. It's the worst mascara I have ever tried. First of all, it's really confusing to maneuver around my eyelashes and I kept hitting my self in the eye with the spikes. Second, it is SO clumpy. All my lashes were clumped together and they looked like little spider legs. Lastly, It was really gooey and sticky like. If I accidentally got a little on my skin, I would try to remove it and it just kind of blended into my skin so it left me with this random black blob that just wouldn't come off. I really hated this product, It was a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Leesa123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Clumpy, glumpy, flakes and is impossible to get off. Although it doesn't smear!