July 24, 2014 | 1577 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by breanneg2011

I'm more of a mascara layer-er (is that a word??) to get the best effect. This mascara has been perfect for me to get my not-so-well-behaved lashes on the inner and outer corners. I also use this after my last layer because I find that if used correctly it helps to spread out my lashes and give a great effect. I would definitely buy this product again for that purchase. On the other hand, I don't believe this would be a great product to use alone.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by cheerzebralol12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this mascara sucked! i read a bunch of bad reviews but decided to give it a try, DONT! this mascara was terrible it stuck my lashes together and didnt dry so it was really sticky and gross do not ever get this mascara... EVER

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i reaaaaally don't like the way this mascara feels, or how it makes my lashes look. i have pretty long, dark lashes in the first place, and while this isn't the worst mascara i've ever used (maybelline great lash gets that honor), it's pretty bad. even if the formula didn't suck, i'm not very good with the brush and it's SO flimsy i almost broke it the first time i used it. fail-will try to give it to my sister.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is ehhh okay but i find that i cannot use this mascara without another mascara on top. It really separates my lashes but they look really "gappy" (if that makes sense). I think the little brush is cute but all in all, i dont think its all that.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by DollFace0011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

ATTENTION: Your Eyelashes will not become like how the L’Oreal Commercials suggests.

Their claim: up to 60 per cent longer-In 07 L’Oreal was condemned by the ASA (advertising standard authority for producing “misleading” mascara adverts. They failed to tell viewers that she was also wearing individual fake eyelashes. Also just letting you all know that L’Oreal is not the only company who has done this, so just be aware of advertising. Back to the review.

EPIC FAIL! I too got lured into buying this treacherous mascara due to the L’Oreal commercials with Penelope Cruz.

PURCHASED AT: Wal-mart

PRICE: 8.00 +/-

CONS:
1. Extremely flimsy brush
2. Product Clumps like crazy

I tried this a few times but it just did not work for me. I prefer Maybelline Lash Expert over this. Overall good concept may work for people who are willing to take the time out and “work with it”

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kmoo4161

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for a mascara particularly for my outer corner lashes and bottom lashes. I went to buy Maybelline Lash Discovery, but could not find it and believe it may have been discontinued. Anyway, for the purposes I was after, this mascara is great. It reaches those corner and bottom lashes beautifully. I will be using a different mascara for my top lashes anyway, but do see what people mean about the clumpiness. I just wipe mine off a bit with a tissue if it's clumpy. Only complaint is that it is a little pricey - $26.95 here in Sydney.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so hyped to try this mascara because of the round tipped wand. What a huge disappointment! The formula went on too thick and gloopy, and it caused me to have extensive cleanup/touch up, and to have to separate my lashes with other implements. The round ball at the tip of the wand serves no good purpose and overall this mascara is just a huge fail.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 6:16:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like others have said and the wand getting overloaded with product and such... But if you have time to work with it you will love it! I really like the porcupine q-tip brush. Nothing like it is on the market... This i believe is a must in you collection. Take your time with it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by asanisimasa148

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. Yes, it does make my lashes incredibly long. Amazingly long. The brush is also handy to reach the baby lashes in the corners that always get left behind. However, I have to take my time with this product otherwise it has a tendency to clump and smudge.
the round brush puts on too much product and makes a mess unless you work slowly

This is how I do it:
I apply one quick coat and brush it out with a regular spoolie and keep doing that until I achieve the look I want.

I use this mascara for special occasions only. The end effect is spectacular but it takes a little time to get there.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ecstatice

i tried out this mascara, thinking it would be a good dupe for the higher end version. i got home opened it up and there were HUGE clumps in the wand. The wand was so flimsy and i had trouble getting it back into the packagaing. while this product does add amazing length, it clumps too much for me to use it. wiping off the brush on a tissue gets rid of the clumps, but it wastes so much product. if you know of a way to get rid of the clumps, and want long eyelashes (did i mention this product adds NO volume whatsoever), then this may be the mascara for you. but if clumps drive you insane, then i do not reccommend this