December 22, 2014 | 1137 users online

Lip Treatments - Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by LauraGomez

I love this, it gives my lips such a nice, yet natural pink color. And it is so plumping. I love the package too. The only con is the price. Is really expensive. I will repurchase this though

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was enormously lucky and could get this for half price at a sale. It's a good thing, because there is NO WAY I would spend the money to buy it at full price even now that I have tried it. I think it's a lot of hype, and you are paying for the gorgeous packaging and the name. It's true, it is very beautiful, but I'm more interested in the content than the packaging. It's not a bad lip balm, it tastes, smells and feels like Labello, however (in my opinion), and Labello is just a couple of euros and I don't even like it. So for me not the most hydrating. It does leave a beautiful colour on the lips, I've never had a lipstick that gives the same colour, in fact, it actually gives me TWO colours, a more intense colour with a lovely pink heart. It actually makes it look like I went to the trouble of layering on 2 lip products in different shades and blended them. Even so, I don't think the look or the shade justify the price. I have much better, moisturizing balms. And I could get a similar colour by using any MLBB lipstick and a pink gloss on top. A bit more hassle? Maybe. But at a fraction of the price. (But I would still repurchase this product if it cost a tenth of what it actually does. But I wouldn't be willing to spend any more on that.)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by franneh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is fantastic! It hydrates and moisturizes while giving your lips a very soft and delicate pink glow. I have an olive undertone and the colour of this balm is very natural and complementary to my skin tone. I actually received this as a part of a Dior gift set from my mom so i'm lucky I didn't have to spend an arm and a leg on this product (the pricetag is the only con I can think of) But I can honestly say that I'll definitely be purchasing this again when I run out. 5 stars!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by kiimii82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite lip balm in the world! I am never without this in my purse. It hydrates and adds a little color (pink on me) and doesn't emphasize any flakes or dryness on my lips. It is a little pricy but completely worth it to me because I actually use it regularly unlike all the other abandoned lip balms in my drawers.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by clemon

There just nothing bad to say about this lip balm! It moisturizes, adds color, lasts a decent amount of time and has nice packaging. A definite re-purchase ^ ^

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by zapster18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I own no lipsticks, only this Lip Glow. It's the only thing I need since it moisturizes like no other lipstick I know and adds a hint of colour to my lips. I must have gone through at least 10 Lip Glows in the last few years. This is the one product that I will keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jackieshoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this balm. It is a little pricey but feels so good on my lips!! It gives just the right amount of color and is so moisturizing. This is in my purse at all times.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by MakeupFanNow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this balm! It gave my lips a delicate pink glow, just perfect. It glides on like butter with a lovely vanilla/mint scent. I get a lot of mileage out of each application. This balm is just a pure pleasure to use. I will absolutely buy this again even with the hefty price tag.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Love this!! I was curious about this product for a long time before I took the plunge and spent $30 on LIP BALM. It was totally worth it. This is the perfect item for people who don't like to wear a lot of makeup but still want to look pulled-together. If you're a "bit of mascara/bit of concealer/bit of lippie" type of gal, you'll probably love this too.
From a cosmetic standpoint, it adds a cute berry-pink sheen to my lips, but not too glossy or makeup-y. Just the look I was hoping to achieve. And from a lip treatment standpoint it works extremely well also. Very moisturizing and long-lasting with a pleasant feel. And the packaging is adorable too. I use this almost every day now, it's a go-to product for me. I'll repurchase when my current one runs out for sure.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 3:46:00 AM More reviews by jessicarabbit87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS! I got it on a whim at Sephora on my lunch hour, immediately hating myself as I have a ton of lipsticks/ lip glosses/ lip treatments lying around in a drawer at home.

However, this gives my lips a flush like no other! Imagine your lips but more luscious and pink. I already have quite pink lips, but in the office cold it usually gets dull and gross (and makes me look a bit dead). A slick of this makes it look like I have the prettiest pink lips ever. No need for any gloss on top either (if you want to look more natural).

The packaging is GORGEOUS, I'm a huge Dior fan, but this is by far my favourite Dior product! Way to go :)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No