September 16, 2014 | 2030 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by simpson945

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this. it has pretty packaging and a cute vanilla mint smell, and it changes to a lovely shade on my lips ,makes me look natural but polished.

what's not to love?

well, maybe the price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by arielelizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was skeptical about this product. I thought it would be an over priced clear lip balm. However, Dior Lip Glow is MAGICAL. It's my lip color but better - it my lips that fresh, berry, just bitten look.Lip Glow is pricey but work the money. I plan on buying this product again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by eyesopenwide

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This lip balm is utterly amazing. It's almost obscenely expensive, considering that it is indeed a lip balm, but the feel and the color are so wonderful that I am seriously would very much like to buy another—once I have the practical means!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Amissy61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a former beauty advisor of three lines. While working for my last line I was directly across from the Dior counter. Lets just say the counter frequently sold out of Lip Glow and if the Dior person was away from her counter guess who waited on the customer....? Finally I had to try it to see why it was so sought after. Now I know why. It's the mood ring for your lips. I very rarely repeat buy. However...I now have a Lip Glow in my purse and on the shelf in my bathroom. Worth every single penny. You don't even need a mirror to apply it always looks great! I just hope Dior doesn't discontinue...

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:40:00 AM More reviews by ceila

This costs around 45 american dollars in my country !!!!!! Very expensive for a lipbalm .. I tried it for a week and already fell in love with it's elegant package, subtle smell, soft finish and my baby pink lips .. I lost it after a week and immidiately spent another 45$ , I couldn't be without it !!!! And oh , it does give my lips a lil plump without the irritating and burning feeling weird :) needless to say , I'll buy again when I run out of this balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by shamima

I think this is one of those things you just have to try out for yourself in person. it either works magic on you, doesn't do anything, or is awful. for it is 5 lipsticks all the way! i am embarrassed to admit I have repurchased this lipbalm SIX times since it first came out. it is outrageously expensive, especially here in canada. luckily i either use my optimum points or wait for a sephora f&f sale, still. it is pricy. and yet, it moisturizes my lips amazingly well no matter how chapped they are. i love the scent and the packaging. the case is not only beautiful but practical. it has never opened in my purse or jacket pocket. and it turns my lips into a beautiful luscious natural looking pinkish plum. it doesn't look like i have lipstick on my lips. the colour seems to come from within if you know what i mean. i am probably stuck purchasing this for as long as they make it though it makes my heart hurt to spend $40 on a lip balm. however, there is no other lip balm that comes close to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by cheljo01

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! After reading mixed reviews, i found it on ebay for $10 cheaper than what it normally runs, so i decided to try it. I absolutely love this!! It gives my lips and total look a great sex appeal kind of look. It DOES NOT look clownish or anything absurd (at least not on me) It could be the way i wear my makeup, but I swear it changes to different shades depending on my eye makeup. When I first tried it, i had a dark dark smokey eye and the lip glow made my lips a juicy, sexy pink. Then i also tried it with a less dramatic eye look and it didn't seem as profound, but subtle enough to notice. Personally, i barely put any on. Maybe that's why some girls are turning out to look like clowns cuz they put too much product on. So, perhaps so lightly?? It is expensive, but i love this! If i ever run out, i will probably buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by mppaul23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great way to perk up my natural lip color and moiturize at the same time. I like it as a step up from plain lip balm and think I would re purchase even thought it is way over priced, but it is Dior :-)

UPDATE: 10/12/12 I just had the best experience I could have with a lip product. I recieved an EL GWP that included a really pretty Pure Color lipstick in the color Sugar Honey and as a part of my casual Friday look for work, I decided to wear it. Well, after drinking coffee and eating my oatmeal, I needed to reapply...OM Goodness...my lips were so dry after the second application I am talking I wanted to grab a lip scrub and exfoliate. Well I am at work and do not have my lovely Tarte lip scrub(love it) but thinking quickly, I remember I do have my Dior Lip Glow and remember how moirturizing with just a hint of natural revival to your own lip it can give. Weill I went into the ladies room, poured this onto my lips and ladies it was incredible...the dry raised skin had re grouped completely and I could not feel or see it at all. My lips looked and felt smooth and the lines you get showing up when your lips are really dry had completely disappeared. Never will I be with out this in my purse. I am going over to Norstrom on my lunch break and pick up one of the Addict lipsticks, maybe I can find a similar color to the EL one. Wow, Love EL skin care and their new Pure Color Blushes are fantasic but this lipstick is a real looser...at least for my lips. Had to bump the overall rating up from 4 to 5 lippies based on this experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by SanjaFika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I am sure that every single person that has tried this has been tempted to add it to their beauty arsenal! Yes the price is stupid, yes its a lip balm and yes it could be labeled as a gimmick BUT I cant help but feel happy whenever i pull out this girly pink tube to "touch up" :)
On my pigmented lips this starts out as a clear balm with just a hint of healthy shine BUT after about 2-3 minutes it transforms into a perfectly rosy tint that lingers for a few hours. Keep in mind - Dior is marketing this as a lip glow balm - its not suppose to be a lipstick or even lip gloss so complaints about lack of colour are unfounded. You are not going to see a strong tint and its not going to last for hours. What it will do is condition your lips, the rose shade will brighten up your face and the prettiness cant hurt :)
I will buy it again...and again...until they discontinue it! And knowing Dior thats bound to happen :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by neillxoxoxo

This is a lovely product for those who want a lip that doesn't look made-up, but wants the best lip possible. A touch of liner, as needed, in select places, and then a generous glaze of this lip glow, and you have the perfect pucker. It doesn't wear as long as I would have liked- I am a stage actor, and so it is a little disappointing that I would have to reply during intermission, after only an hour, so thats a downer, but my lips were gorgeous when it was on!