October 23, 2014 | 1111 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jackieshoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this balm. It is a little pricey but feels so good on my lips!! It gives just the right amount of color and is so moisturizing. This is in my purse at all times.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by MakeupFanNow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this balm! It gave my lips a delicate pink glow, just perfect. It glides on like butter with a lovely vanilla/mint scent. I get a lot of mileage out of each application. This balm is just a pure pleasure to use. I will absolutely buy this again even with the hefty price tag.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Love this!! I was curious about this product for a long time before I took the plunge and spent $30 on LIP BALM. It was totally worth it. This is the perfect item for people who don't like to wear a lot of makeup but still want to look pulled-together. If you're a "bit of mascara/bit of concealer/bit of lippie" type of gal, you'll probably love this too.
From a cosmetic standpoint, it adds a cute berry-pink sheen to my lips, but not too glossy or makeup-y. Just the look I was hoping to achieve. And from a lip treatment standpoint it works extremely well also. Very moisturizing and long-lasting with a pleasant feel. And the packaging is adorable too. I use this almost every day now, it's a go-to product for me. I'll repurchase when my current one runs out for sure.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 3:46:00 AM More reviews by jessicarabbit87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS! I got it on a whim at Sephora on my lunch hour, immediately hating myself as I have a ton of lipsticks/ lip glosses/ lip treatments lying around in a drawer at home.

However, this gives my lips a flush like no other! Imagine your lips but more luscious and pink. I already have quite pink lips, but in the office cold it usually gets dull and gross (and makes me look a bit dead). A slick of this makes it look like I have the prettiest pink lips ever. No need for any gloss on top either (if you want to look more natural).

The packaging is GORGEOUS, I'm a huge Dior fan, but this is by far my favourite Dior product! Way to go :)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

OK, this is a HG item for me -- one of those if you got stranded on a desert island and if you could only bring one thing items for me! I have been using this for a few years now and have re-purchased it over and over and over again. I often get compliments when wearing this and have had people ask me what lipstick shade I am wearing. In the past, I have tried all types of lipbalms and sheer lip tint type products out there and they all either really irritate my lips or the shades just don't look right on me. But this Lip Glow is magic for me, it leaves my lips smooth and conditioned, gives my lips the perfect berry pink shade (worn alone with just a lipliner), and it also contains SPF 15. I use this to touch up my lips throughout the day and I love the light vanilla scent as well as the packaging. I go through a tube pretty fast because I use this pretty much daily, so I always have to re-purchase and unfortunately, it is quite pricey. But I haven't found anything else that even compares. I love this and I hope Dior never discontinues this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by simpson945

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this. it has pretty packaging and a cute vanilla mint smell, and it changes to a lovely shade on my lips ,makes me look natural but polished.

what's not to love?

well, maybe the price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by arielelizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was skeptical about this product. I thought it would be an over priced clear lip balm. However, Dior Lip Glow is MAGICAL. It's my lip color but better - it my lips that fresh, berry, just bitten look.Lip Glow is pricey but work the money. I plan on buying this product again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by eyesopenwide

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This lip balm is utterly amazing. It's almost obscenely expensive, considering that it is indeed a lip balm, but the feel and the color are so wonderful that I am seriously would very much like to buy another—once I have the practical means!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Amissy61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a former beauty advisor of three lines. While working for my last line I was directly across from the Dior counter. Lets just say the counter frequently sold out of Lip Glow and if the Dior person was away from her counter guess who waited on the customer....? Finally I had to try it to see why it was so sought after. Now I know why. It's the mood ring for your lips. I very rarely repeat buy. However...I now have a Lip Glow in my purse and on the shelf in my bathroom. Worth every single penny. You don't even need a mirror to apply it always looks great! I just hope Dior doesn't discontinue...

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:40:00 AM More reviews by ceila

This costs around 45 american dollars in my country !!!!!! Very expensive for a lipbalm .. I tried it for a week and already fell in love with it's elegant package, subtle smell, soft finish and my baby pink lips .. I lost it after a week and immidiately spent another 45$ , I couldn't be without it !!!! And oh , it does give my lips a lil plump without the irritating and burning feeling weird :) needless to say , I'll buy again when I run out of this balm