July 29, 2014 | 1944 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Itapinkpony

I got this as stoking fillers last christmas, the colors look pretty, but they are sticky as hell, i had to put my hair into a pony tail because it kept sticking into my lips, horrible product

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

These are the same as L'Oreal Colourjuicetubes but twice the price. The one I used was given to me I would never pay 18$ for such an overpriced goopy,extremely sticky, almost no color, product. I slightly like it since it makes you lips look plumper, hides lines on your lips (in which I am beginning to get now), and looks totally sexy but the pigmentation is just awful and there's alot of better glosses I could get instead of buying one of these. Idk what shade it was it looked like a bubble gum pink with glitter but after applied no color and the glitter went EVERYWHERE. It somehow ended up all over my boyfriends hat and clothing anytime I was near with this gloss so he hates it as well. What straight guy wants his baseball cap to have glitter on it? I could buy alot of elf glosses,VS bare lip plumper,VS glosses (that seem similar) ,or L'Oreal Colourjuicetubes (that seem similar) to name a few. Not worth the price in my opinion glad it was given to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by COCO792

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

BEST LIPGLOSS EVER!! I honestly can't express how perfect and brilliant this is! but I'll try my best. there really is such a difference between this and regular glosses.

I got this in shade 31-PÊCHE which is a nice pink(not too bright) with a peachy tint. perfect for summer but I use this shade in winter aswell.

this has 2 looks in 1. you can put a little bit of this on to look natural or add a bit extra for more glamour.

people moan about this being sticky, but anyone in the UK who knows No7's old lipgloss won't complain about this one bit, that was the mother of sticky. makeup wipes struggled to take that beast off. and the new No7 lipgloss is the opposite, there's no stickiness whatsoever. it just slides everywhere.

but enough of No7. Lancome isn't sticky as such. I wouldn't say this is sticky, but it keeps perfectly in place and lasts for ages. the difference is: sticky lipglosses are irritating and tacky and this doesn't bother me in the slightest, it's so comfortable.

along with the colour, this also leaves a nice finish. so flattering. it kind of has a its own glossy coat over the colour. I've never seen anything like it. it kinds of defines your lips, works with the shape of your lips and somehow adds dimension.

it's moisturising too! my lips are well looked after by this and feel really smooth when this is taken off.

and as for price, this isn't even that expensive. £14 compared to the typical £20 for high end lip gloss is amazing value. and 15ml in the tube aswell!! so generous! you don't even see 10ml in a tube of lip gloss anymore, they all look like samples. so this just adds to the value-for-money with this thing.

and the fact it's in a tube bowled me over. I love tubes, they're so easy to apply and control how much product comes out. I hate screw top applicators they're so fiddly and faffy. seriously, I think screw top lip gloss was only invented to hide the tiny amount of product there is inside. whereas with tubes, you can see exactly how much product you get.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have about 4 different Juicy Tubes and some have a yummy smell and some don't have much smell at all. They're a super-sticky gloss and they're a bit thicker than a lot of the cheaper glosses I've tried and they stayed put until I ate or drank something (having a drink basically removes it from my lips and transfers it onto the cup or glass, leaving sticky lip prints on it). They're quite sheer. Some leave more pigment than others though but if I want anything other than a hint of color I'd use something else. I've given them a rating of 3 because they're average in my opinion. I wouldn't buy them again because of the cost - I can get a gloss that's just as good for a cheaper price. If they were cheaper I'd buy them again though because while I wouldn't rave about them, I don't dislike them either. Also, my man refuses to kiss me if I'm wearing this gloss because he hates the stickiness so if I wear it I make sure I'm not expecting any kisses...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by rosebud264

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have no idea why Juicy Tubes are so hyped because I was seriously disappointed when I finally bought one. Super sticky, a bit moisturising I suppose, nice colours but nothing I can't get in a much cheaper brand. I don't like the packaging; I feel they could benefit from an applicator. One lippy for the nice scent. Don't bother with these.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by lauracrua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Such an over hyped product. I love the idea of an everyday gloss that is a quick and easy to apply. This one however is just way too sticky! It doesn't even last longer because of this, I seem to be constantly reapplying this gloss!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by stls

Very average product, not worth the price or the hype. I have 3 of these, only one had a nice smell and all of them were colorless and not more long lasting than cheaper glosses I've tried. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

They are sticky - but with short hair that doesn't bother me very much :) I have Rio Peach which is great for a natural look and Fraise for a pop of colour. They last for hours so you get value for your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by mommybabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually like these, although I don't rely on them. I only really buy the mini tubes as that is a sufficient amount for me and much cheaper.
They are sticky, but I only wear them really when I have my hair up and just fancy something a bit more than a lip balm. So like I do with my burts bees, I will keep a small tube of this in my bag too.
I think they smell lovely, my favourite is a goldy colour (i don't know the name), that smells like toffee and gives a lovely gold sheen. Looks great over nude brown lipstick.

I do think the shop price is too much for these, so I tend to get mine off ebay.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

These are pretty thick and sticky, but as a plus, they last a lot longer than non-sticky lip glosses. Almost all of these are clear, with the exception of a translucent special edition pink one I purchased, and some other lightish ones. Even then, they are not highly pigmented. If you are looking for color, you will not find it in Juicy Tubes. I get so many of these since they are almost always in the Lancome GWP, and I always get the GWP whenever there is one. But I would never purchase one individually, as you can get a pretty good clear gloss for a lot less than what these cost. A positive point is that the gloss does not migrate and make your face oily, as some glosses tend to (Clinique). Also, some of the scents are really nice such as the special edition one I mentioned earlier, as well as 'Moulin Rouge' which smells like roses. I already said I would never purchase this again, because even if I wanted to, I have about 16 brand new ones (full size and mini).