October 26, 2014 | 1171 users online

Bronzers - Guerlain - Terracotta Bronzing powder

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by PrincessJu

I absolutely adore Terracotta. I have the No 2 and there is nothing like it, the best bronzer, hands down. Of course, like any other bronzer, you must know how to apply it, using the appropriate brush and everything. Terracotta gives me that 'I just got back from a trip to Tahiti' look. I live near the beach, so staying tanned all year round is kind of a big deal for me, and Terracotta gives me the ultimate glow. Terracotta is really natural, not overly sparkly, perfect sunkissed look. It's a bit pricey, sure, but it's Guerlain, and it's totally worth it. I am going to by it again, for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by cat1203

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best bronzer I've used. Most "muddy" up my skin, making it look dull and dead. This one (#2) is wonderful. When I first saw how orange it looked I thought it wouldn't work, but it makes me look like I have a golden tan if I use a heavier hand and if used lightly, it made my skin look alive and not the least bit orange. It also last forever on my face, doesn't streak... love it.. and it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2008 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

I have the original No2. It's been sitting around collecting dust until this year. I'm usually an outdoors person but recently haven't gotten outside much during the day so my skin is pasty white. A touch of this with a light hand is all you need and voila, instant color!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by darina18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

oh god when they call it teracotta theyre not kidding!! this is ORANGE,bright muddy orange. it didnt look right at all. everyone talks about this brand especially their bronzers so i was extremely disappointed with this. an umpa lumpa is not the look i am trying to achieve! i am going to try Nars laguna next so hopefully fingers crossed i achieve better results such as nice glowy sunkissed skin instead of this orange mess!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by MsPucci

This is the original bronzer, worthy of all the fuzz. It's great and long lasting, perfectly fine powdered with a very subtle shimmer. I made the mistake of bying other bronzers and forgot how great this was, until I tried it again. I might try other bronzer just for fun, sometime in the future...but this is a staple in my collection from now on and until eternity.:-D
I have this in # 02, and my skin is fair-to medium and a bit yellow toned. Such a classic and elegant case too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by glossybrowneyes

Really flattering bronzer. I can see why it won so may awards. I have it in #3. I am an NC30, and I like my bronzers dark. This one is definitely dark, and seems to have a nice warm brown tone to it that does not turn orange. The shimmer is minimal and it really gives a believable tan to the face/neck/decolette.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 10:38:00 AM More reviews by carrieloves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the Guerlain Terracotta Pearly Sun Powder in Indian Bronze which is a beautiful colour for both face and body. At first I found it a bit pricy, but it really is a wonderful product. The shimmer is subtle and extremely classy . The powder is very finely milled so it feels very light on the skin and won't upset oily skin. The particles are small and leave a nice gleam on skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2008 8:51:00 AM More reviews by blushingham

First off, the packaging is lovely. Next, the colour. I bought makeupp artist 00, which is supposedly a new colour, and the warm tan it gives you is amazing . the product should last almost a lifetime, as it is compacted together, and powder doesn't fly away when you swirl your blush. however, it must be applied lightly or it gives you an oompa loompa tan

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Azuzu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful bronzer! The color is natural and matte. The texture of the powder is very fine, so it's buildable without being cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by slb74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my - this stuff is fabulous. I have medium/olive skin, and the Terracotta 1 leaves a very fresh, healthy, sunkissed glow. A little pricey, but I feel like it's worth it. I use it with the Terracotta brush, which deposits just the right amount of color. Will repurchase.