Lancome Genifique

3.1

WATER, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, FRAGRANCE

on 8/11/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this product in a deluxe sample, so I had a few days to try it out. I was expecting (hoping) not to like this product, based on the completely insane price. However, I was really impressed by the results. It did not set off my ridiculously sensitive skin, nor did it break me out. I just had soft, smooth, hydrated skin. My skin's imperfections were diminished, and even my fine lines seemed shallower and less pronounced. I docked one lippie for the price, which I think is a bit out of control. But this stuff really works. I don't think that I would buy it at the retail price. But if I could find it cheaper online, I would definitely pick some more up.

on 7/21/2012 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Actually, I tried it in a sample bottle. I remember that you need only very little as compared to other serums, because it's very runny. The thing is, it made my skin very oily (I had oily skin to begin with) and it just didn't feel right. I ended up using it on my legs.

on 7/19/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Let me start by saying I dind't buy this product in the first place. I'm a big fan of several Lancome products. For some years, I used their skincare system (primarily the Absolue line) as well. I've since moved on to products more suitable to my aging skin. Notably, many are sold through dermatologist/surgeons and don't cost any more than Lancome.

Anyway, I hate to waste product and I've been trying to incorporate my neck and decolletage into my routine cleansing and skincare (wish I had sooner). I used the Genifique on neck and decolletage. I actually like it, just not for my face (where I use TNS as serums go). I am dry, and apply a substantial moisturizer on top (Nutritic).

While I won't buy this, I will make use of the free samples Lancome likes to give away for the purose above.

on 7/13/2012 10:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I wanted to love this, but it didn't really grab me. I had a few sample size bottles and keep trying them again hoping that I will notice something from using them, but I don't... The first few uses I noticed a bit of breaking out, but not sure if that was from the product or from trying out too many things at once? I was using it also with visionnaire.

on 7/6/2012 9:58:00 PM

This serum made my skin beautiful, glowy and soft. However it also gave me acne...weord little white pustules which is rare for me. I've tried it several times with the same results. I'm so sad

on 7/1/2012 5:10:00 PM

I'm starting using Genifique (and it's matching eye cream) from a today's special kit from HSN. You couldn't go wrong with the price as it is a luxury supersize. So far it's not a bad product and all I've been doing at night is this serum, the matching eye cream (which is okay, but I used better eye products), Bare Escentuals neck cream as my face cream, and Philosophy's When Hope is Not Enough neck cream. It's not bad. I'd buy it again from HSN as they have the best value. The eye cream I wouldn't buy alone. I'll edit this review after a week using this product line to see how it goes. But it's okay so far.

on 6/26/2012 5:57:00 PM

I was very sceptical of this as I wasn't familiar with the ingredients and had read some mediocre reviews, however my friend kept raving about it so I thought I would give it a try. I have to say I'm impressed. After a week my skin was smoother and looked more radiant. I will certainly keep purchasing unless something better comes along.

on 6/22/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What exactly is this supposed to do? After 4 weeks of use, the only change to my face was acne & a red burning, patches under my eyes & both cheeks. I'm glad I received this as a sample, otherwise, I would feel foolish for believing the product's claims.

on 6/22/2012 11:03:00 AM

Love this product and won't be without it. It has evened out my skin and there is no price tag on that result. And, it also means less face makeup. Yes, pricey but you know that if the result is what you expect, then, the price is not an issue.

I use very little of this. I usually just pull the wand and take what's on the wand itself. I've had this for about four months and I still have plenty of product left. Yes, I will be purchasing when it's time.

on 6/22/2012 10:54:00 AM

I got this small travel package from a gift set, just used for several day but its during my period, I have to say it did a good job, it gives me a more smooth face for serum and it is very easy to obsorb, no strong smell.
The only problem is does it worth the money....it did a good job but I have other skin product with lower price....
btw I always doesn't like the packaging like this and Estee Lauder's ANR....