July 25, 2014 | 1937 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

While some compare this to the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, I prefer the Prestige because it actually sets and doesn't slide around. While there aren't the same bright or colorful liners, there are a lot of very pretty shades. I picked up the black shade first just to try it out. I read an article where a beauty writer said this is truly the best drugstore liner. It went on to say that a lot of the drugstore products that are raved about in magazines are not truly as great as they said they were. If you've waste money on a liner before then this the one to go for next time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is very pigmented and dark, the color is a great pitch black. I like how smoothly it glides on. However, it never really set, and within an hour bleeds down from my upper lid to my outer corners of my eye and transfers to my crease and lower lash line. I get awful raccoon eyes, even when it's over a primer. I guess its too creamy for me. It also does not work on the lower lash line, as it smudges everywhere. It's also hard to sharpen because the pencil is so soft it breaks off into the sharpener, unless it's refrigerated first. Going to have to pass on this one because it won't stay put.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by phoebeY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very balack, soft, easy to apply, won't smudge after using too faced shadow insurance (because I never try it without tfsi, so I don't know how it works without an eye primier)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 7:35:00 AM More reviews by tittillate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

one of my best pencil liners. it's SUPER creamy and 'intense'. it's great if you want to smudge it up for a smoky look. i love using it for my upper waterline. i can't depend on it to hold up on my water line though. when i use it on my top lid, i feel like i can't get a precise line (but maybe that's my fault bc i don't sharpen it to a complete point). if i do use it on my top lid, i usually fix it up a bit with an angled eyeliner brush. the lasting power is decent, a lot better than many others i've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by misodisko

I have this liner in all the colors available, and they are amazing. They set after a few seconds and will stay without smudging after that until removed, but are super creamy and smooth. The dark blue and green ones are gorgeous, but I find the purple to be quite dull and less vibrant. Having said that, the pigmentation is awesome on all colors. I would say this is an exact dupe for the limited edition MAC intense pearlglide liners, having tried them both.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by M1RACLE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had bought this because I was looking for an affordable and accessible black eyeliner. On MakeUpAlley, this seemed to have what I was looking for: pigmentation, long lasting and affordable to define my eyes. However, it does not last on my eyes. It is indeed black and that's the only thing that's true for me. I like lining my waterline and I know that many products aren't safe for the waterline so I do take caution and unfortunately this did not last for a long time. After an hour, an hour and a half after applying it, it smudges and it's barely there. On the lower lashline, upper lashline, tightline, it does not stay. It smudges pretty badly. So I'm sad that this didn't work for me. It's not an entirely terrible product; the richness of the black colour is really gorgeous though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by aquariusgirl1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

very pigmented! Rich colors. good buy when on sale BOGO FREE/50% off

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by maryamp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product
smooth creamy eye liners

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by icey6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic Product - long lasting, cheap, decent packaging, excellent application. I've been using this product for several years and can't imagine changing eyeliner. This liner is a rich, dark black which glides on easily and stays put all day. It is quite soft so you probably won't get a super sharp line unless you sharpen before each use. For a sharp line I'll usually go over with gel or liquid liner (using this as a base and guide). I use the liner on my lid and to tightline and have no issues with my contacts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jessikiwii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS EYELINER!
No seriously, this eyeliner is comparable if not exactly like the UD Zero eyeliner. This eyeliner doesn't smudge as much either, and I would definitely buy it again - it's much cheaper than Urban Decay's eyeliner as well. It comes on easily and clean, I love it!