April 19, 2014 | 1887 users online

Cleansers - CeraVe - Hydrating Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

I actually HATE this face wash.
I think what bothers me the most is the consistency, it's like using milk to wash your face, and it does not suds up at all. grr... Also, it did not remove my makeup very well.
I won't buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by lolawb

I really enjoyed this product, as it is one of the only products that works on my sensitive, dry skin. It managed to take off my makeup, but I don't tend to wear anything waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by QTpii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have not had any problems with this cleanser. I feel like I'm still looking for something better, but considering I have dry, problematic skin, this is pretty great. No irritation, and I've gone through two bottles. It certainly doesn't cure my skin, but it keeps it under control, and that works for me. I prefer this over Cetaphil. It is a bit pricey for me, but I don't need to buy it that often, so I can deal with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by KLovesMac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new holy grail cleanser! The hyaluronic acid and ceramides found in this cleanser are essentials for retaining moisture in the skin. I have a very serious facial regimen at night (tretinoin 1 to 2 nights a week; Avibon Vitamin A the other nights, and alternate between AHA and BHA acids every night that I don't use tretinoin cream), and this cleanser has kept my skin looking healthy, hydrated, and plump. I highly recommend this cleanser for anyone who uses tretinoin or who is concerned about anti-aging...this cleanser is dermatologist recommended and has ingredients that are research-backed to be highly effective. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have ridiculously sensitive skin that gets dry on the cheeks. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and doesn't cause any irritation. Even Cetaphil cleanser isn't gentle enough for my skin, but this is!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

This was recommended by my brothers dermatologist so we both started using it. I love it so much, I love how theres no harsh acne treatments just a pure hydrating gentle cleanser. Ever since i started using it my skin has been so much clearer and less dry. I exfoliate and then use this morning & night and then moisturize and that is all i do and now my skin is much improved :) love this stuff, only complaint is the price its 12.99 at target :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by SassyShari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was using this product for a while after my dermatologist recommended it. I always had positive results until recently. Recently I have been using this product at night to remove make-up and prep for my night-time routine. The cleanser began irritating my skin especially around my eye/cheek area. It would sting after a few seconds of applying and I had to wash it off immediately. It also did not remove the makeup effectively as it claims to do so. Overall this is a great cleanser, but I took it out of my night-time routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've finally found a cleanser that does not leave my skin feeling tight after I wash my face but still it feeling clean. It is very gentle and hydrating. Keep in mind this will not remove a full face of makeup, I use makeup remover wipes for that. But after I remove my makeup I use this with my Clarisonic and it removes any residual makeup and leave skin feeling smooth and supple. HG cleanser for dry reactive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by PinkCarnations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I have dry, sensitive skin that breaks out a tiny big due to dryness in the cold winter months. This product really cleans my skin without drag it out. It kind of calms everything and helps clear up my skin. I don't wear foundation or coverup or even a tinted moisturizer, but this does a great job of removing my blush and a decent job of getting off my eye makeup (I do use an eye make up remover, though). I do not have acne pone skin and I don't think this would help those who do. IMO this is better suited for those of us with dry, sensitive skin who gets the occasional pimple or two. It's pricey but worth it. I do prefer this over the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser which breaks me out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on the advice of my dermatologist when I started Retin-A. It's very, very mild. If I wasn't on Retin-A, this wouldn't be enough for me -- but it's working great for me now. Thanks to this and Egyptian Magic Cream, I haven't had any flaking or redness.