August 2, 2014 | 1506 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by gabiinchicago

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this to augment my physical ss since I use a powder over it anyway. Purchased the color petal, which has a slight yellow tone but works well with lighter skin.

I think the two chemical ss in this irritated my skin because it made me itch, and I was splotchy just a few minutes after applying. After researching the two ss, I found that one causes free radicals, so I'm glad it didn't work for me.

The fine powder does help hide flaws, at least initially; I didn't keep it on long enough to know if it settles or causes breakouts.

I do think there are finishing powders out there for less $$ that don't contain chemical ss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by jarrah

I honestly love this compact, since we're in summer time, my skin gets a bit tanned and my other foundations just don't match my skin as it used to so i tried "Honey" shade the other day and it matched my skin, covered my imperfections and it did not cake.

yet, i noticed that it ran out so fast because they made the texture so thin and fragile that with one sweep of of my brush i could finish 1/10 of the entire powder

Smart move to make us go back and buy it again ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by fretz

I absolutely adore this product! I'd tried the benefit some kind-a gorgeous before and not been too keen on it - I'd found it patchy and a bit too orange for my skin tone. However this matches my skin perfectly :) It gives an even coverage and I find it lasts a long time too. It's definitely my favourite foundation I've used, it feels so smooth. Though pricey, I always find myself finding money for a new one when I run out! I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by JordanKH

Perfect color match, lightweight yet good coverage, lasts longer than others I've tried, has a silky smooth finish that doesn't look cakey. Overall, I adore this powder though It's pricey It's replacing my regular foundation for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by anutka28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder!!! I've tried Estee, Lancome, Sheseido and many many others brand and non-brand powders and this one by far is the best in any way I can think of. It makes my skin glow, adds beautiful smooth coverage. I think I am now done searching for a permanent powder. 5++++ Benefit!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by bella418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

EDIT: ah I spoke too soon.. I got tired of how it rubs off easily so I traded it out for loracs porefection and my skin completely cleared/smoothed within days of the switch . I guess this powder even though didn't cause anything outrageous still was clogging my skin..

This stuff is expensive.. but the more I use it the more I love this powder. What drew me to this product is that people were complaining about the colors.. meaning it would probablyy work for me. I have really strange yellowish light tone and most makeuup ends up making my face look pink compared to my face.I chose the "petal" color and its the most perfect match I think I've ever had. Even if I just use to spot conceal it just blends effortlessly. I don't use any of the applicators that com with it, but a sponge from a shiseido compact I had (I clean my brushes and sponges regularly with anti bacterial soap). The les poduct I use on my face the better this powder looks, covers, and wears through the day. The elimination of products such as moisturizer, primer, and concealer saves me both money and time so the priciness levels out for me. Doesn't break my fussy skin out.. its actually getting better. I'm assuming that's because I don't have as many layers on my face :)

Oh and I actually like the packaging! To me its convinient and cute

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

I loved this sooo much, ive reading the reviews and decided to buy it, the girl from the benefit counter put it on my face and i was instantly in love, i walked out with so much confidence! i recommend it everyone! its really expensive but apperantly it lasts a very long time and it has spf 15....get it now!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by staylor7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been a MAC studio fix girl, for well over 10+ years, and considered it to be the HG of all powders, in fact I love to experiment and try new make up that comes out, but I never even considered trying a new powder because I was sure nothing could compare to studio fix. While at Sephora, I reluctantly tried Hello Flawless on bc I felt bad telling the sales associate no. To my surprise, this powder blows studio fix away, I was shocked!! It provided the most beautiful airbrushed looking, and non cakey beautiful finish I had ever seen. The finish is porcelin like on my skin that that tends to be dry and provided very good coverage over the few larger pores I have on my face. The color the SA used on my was Petal, and go figure they were out of it. The next closest Sephora was 10 miles away, and I who didn't even want to try this stuff on, drove those 10 plus miles to get it because this stuff was so beautiful! I encourage everyone to try this product, its truly amazing!!!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by lacuna

Love this powder foundation. Use this everyday with a brush on top of my Lancome BB base or liquid foundation if I need more coverage. The texture is silky smooth, colour a perfect match and covers all imperfections perfectly. Also, stays on without touch ups all day (8 hr work day) and doesn't feel oily or dry by the end of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by evicka18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This powder covers nicely all imperfections seems to fade away right just after application; I was only disappointed, that the package did not have last longer