April 20, 2014 | 1087 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by noureen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

liquod

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this foundation. This is my holy grail foundation. It covers imperfections and matches my skin perfectly. I have shade number 1 - alabaster. It feels great on my skin like I have just used moisturiser and don't even have make up on. The sales assistant told me that after continued use for a year or so it will also lighten dark spots so hopefully that happens.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by LauraGomez

I have hyperpigmentation, therefore I'm always searching for foundations that even skin tone. I tried this one, because it's proper for hyperpigmentation and all that. Sadly, it didn't covered my dark spots, I could still see them. I liked the texture of it, it's very easy to apply, it blends well and it looks natural. I have combination skin, and after using it for 4 hours it doesn't looks greasy, which is good.
I only rated it with a 3 because it doesn't does what is supposed to.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by ogjuju

My skin is combination but it does get really oily on the t-zone. A salesperson at Macy's recommended me this product and gave me a bottle of sample. I was impressed how long lasting it was.... but for some reason, my skin got super flaky and gross after wearing it for a day. I don't know why because it was especially bad on the t-zone. I don't think I will buy the full bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Dianaphamfatale

My HD product. After trying everything out, this is nice and matte and gives a good coverage. It's pretty much identical to the YSL radiance teint foundation, but without the gross smell. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by dmlapl2

Overall I like the foundation. I recently switched from two faced and although I don't think it is the HG of foundations it is good when I mix it with moisturizer. If I do not mix it with moisturizer or put on face lotion first I feel that it looks a little cakey and highlights my imperfections. The color neutral matches my skin tone and it is available in several colors which is nice. Will I buy it again?....maybe, however I next time I go foundation shopping I will probably try on some other formulas and then compare.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca1234

A little background....for several years, I have exclusively used Clinique Perfectly Real foundation. Over the past few months, I noticed that my pores were becoming more pronounced, so I began my search for a new foundation. During that time, I discovered that the Perfectly Real foundation has tiny glitter particles in it. I never noticed this before, but after the fact, I realized this may have been further emphasizing my pores. I did try the Pore Minimizer foundation (from Clinique), however, it did not work for me - it made my skin really dry and matte - so I decided to try this one. I was amazing at how beautiful it went on -- really nice coverage. But as the day progressed, it looked really dry and flat on my skin. Yes, it did minimize my pores, but my glow/dewy look that I had with the Perfectly Real foundation was gone. I used this for two weeks and just hated how it looked every day, but wanted to stick with it because so many people have loved it. I noticed after the first few days, it was drying out my skin - making it really flaky and gross looking. Even after using a generous amount of moisturizer, it was still dry. I'm not sure what ingredient in this caused my dryness, but I did not change anything else in my routine, so I know it was the foundation. Today I decided this is going back to Bloomingdale's - it just does not work for me. For now, I will go back to the Perfectly Real which gives me the finish that I like - glowy and fresh. And I will continue to use Pore Instant Perfector by Clinique which works pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by jet8848

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After an endless search for my HG foundation, I have it! I wanted an oil/fragrance free, medium to full coverage, and a dewy finish in a foundation. This one fits the bill. I wear Neutral and this matches my light neutral complexion. No breakouts and I have gone through 2 bottles. I am so happy with this and now I like it more since using Nars light reflecting loose powder in my T zone. I also, started wearing Clinique oil free City Block spf 25 and very happy with the combo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am on my 3rd bottle of this. It's a good product and one of my favorite foundations, but it won't do for every occasion. It's a good winter foundation or for non-hot/humid weather. Heat and humidity do not get along with this foundation. I took this foundation to the UK during my summer vacation, and it oxidized slighlty and was too shiny and made my skin look and feel oily after only about 3 or 4 hours. I had to buy a 17 matte foundation there instead. But for most occasions here in CA, unless it is blisteringly hot or humid, this is a good medium coverage foundation without being heavy, and doesn't normally make me too oily or slide off here. I find I have to use very, very little of it. If I use too much of it it can be hard to blend or streaky. The narrow plastic squeeze tube packaging helps to control how much comes out, and it doesn't clog or get exposed to air. I am a MAC NC30 and was first matched to "Neutral". Then in the summer, they matched me to "Honey". "Neutral" is more of my real/winter color and Honey is more of a tanned, summer color for me. I am sticking with Neutral now unless I need a summer color again. I don't find that this foundation really has made any visible difference in my skin or discolorations. I am thankful that it has SPF, however. I apply with fingers.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by mcruuz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the coverage and packaging of this product. It has a good buildable coverage but I either use my finger or a stippling or buffing foundation brush instead of a paddle foundation brush cause I find that it slightly streaks. Paired with a good primer & setting powder it lasts a good 5-6 hours depending on what I'm doing & I have combination/oily skin so foundations usually just melt off my face.
Keep in mind that it does slightly oxidize but not by too much. I usually wear it in the winter where it gives a good glow & the packaging is a nice nozzle tip so it's easy to dispense & easy to keep clean. It's also perfect for summer since it has a built in SPF & it doesn't reflect in nighttime photos taken with flash. This is definitely a keeper :)