September 23, 2014 | 1833 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by rocketqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a cute lipstick! The hue is a soft, wearable pink with lots of moisture and no shimmer as far as I can tell. I use it paired with a smokey eye or for just adding on to a neutral makeup. Goes with anything really.

I love it on anyone up to NC35-ish, darker than that it goes on a little too light for my taste.

I usually combine Creme Cup with Dervish lip liner and the Prep + Prime Lip. Cremesheen is a moisturizing formula but it also means that it won't stay on as good as your matte ones - I do everything I can with liner and primer to minimize having to touch up.

I think this color would be great if you love Bombshell, Shy Girl, Angel, Lovelorn or the like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is such a pretty pink. i think its suitable for most people. :) though i did realize it makes my face darker than my lips when im in the dark. kinda weird o.0 but i think its a really cute pink for daytime :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by nicole2468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick so much!! It's the perfect light, neutral pink and it's super creamy and moisturizing! This is the perfect everyday lipstick on my nw20 skintone. If I sometimes feel like this is a little too pink, I put Big Baby plushglass on top, which adds some peachiness and shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Heyitsoliviaa

I really like this lipstick and it looks good on lighter skintones. It goes on smoothly and it is quite pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I love the colour very flattering on my light skin. Great smell as usual goes on nice and creamy. Only issue is I don't find it lasts long so need to reapply. Reapplying uses more product and at $18 Canadian a tube that can get expensive. If you love this lipstick colour but can't afford to keep up with your addiction I highly recommend purchasing its dupe Rimmels Airy Fairy which is about $7 a tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Myoung19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beware, this does pull lilac on neutral to warm skin tone. I do not personally look good in any shade with even a tint of anything in the purple range on my lips.

The color is pretty so I can see how it can work for a lot if skin tones. Just not mine :( On me, L'oreal Fairest Pink looks better with no lilac pull. I wish I could find a higher end color like that, but I can't complain.

Packaging is fine, basic MAC. I didn't find the formula drying per say, but it does accentuate dry, flaky lips so watch out for that. Lipstick wear is, idk, not something I worry about much. Lipsticks come off, you gotta reapply, that's just the life if a lipstick lol ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by noreenmalik

I do not get the hype about this l/s.Its a nice nude pink on my NC-25 skin and needs to be paired with a lipliner to make it work otherwise it makes a crease on my lip line. Also it accentuates dryness, it is pale pink on very fair complexions but on my asian fair-medium skin tone its a nice nudey pink that does not wash me out but it needs careful application/ exfoliation & preparation before use otherwise each line and crack becomes visible.I still think mac faux is a far better colour than this, but i wanted to own this lipstick because of the hype but am still at a loss to understand all the hype created about this lipstick.Its a welcome addition in my stash but not my HG lipstick.Wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG Lipstick, use this almost every day. It completes my look and the best part is I rarely even need to pair this with gloss because it has such a gorgeous finish already. I definitely recommend and will continue to repurchase this. No other lipstick I've tried compares.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At last I've found a lipstick that I would buy over and over again!! This is a lovely pale glossy pink, with good staying power, not the best but good. The gloss tends to fade but this is the case with most glossy lipsticks. I don't know why every pale lipstick these days is classed as nude, creme d'nude is nude.This to me is a lovely pale pink.Also I don't see the blue tone that others have metioned.This is the lipstick I reach for everyday now,and I imagine this would suit most people.It's Mac, so it's not cheap, but I don't mind if it's something I like.So happy to have found this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by rebekah1764

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Was lemming this for months before I finally just said oh hell and bought it. Not sure what was up with the lighting in the MAC store I went to where I first tried this color on. I was disappointed because it washed me out and had a bluish tint that was not flattering on my skin tone. But when I saw it in Nordstrom's it looked like the perfect nude baby pink so I picked it up. Tried it on again at home and LOVED it. I am super picky about lipsticks and find that a lot of pinks can pull too brown. But Creme cup was exactly how I hoped it would be, no brown tint and definitely not blue like it was in MAC. I loved how it looked in natural light so i decided it was a keeper. I love the sleek bullet-style packaging and the texture is nice and creamy, not dry or gritty like some lipsticks. Now i know why this is such a popluar color from MAC! I'm NW20 and i think this lipstick looks just perfect with MAC's prrr layered on top.