April 21, 2014 | 938 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Why do people call this a nude lipstick? It is definitley a pale milky pink and I really like it. The texture and lasting power are both great and I actually found this lipstick at the MAC counter while looking for the perfect pinky/nude, I love this lipstick, but this isn't what I would call nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by klindsey29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, Love Creme cup. My all time, go to lipstick. Its the best. perfect color!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by foppery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tend to avoid true nude lipsticks because I'm extremely pale with pigmented lips, and most nude colors either wash me out or fail to cover up my natural lip color. Creme Cup, though, is the perfect pinky nude. It's a pale, slightly blue-based pink, and the cremesheen finish gives it a nice gloss. I've been wearing Creme Cup almost every day since buying it a month ago, which is unusual for me! The one drawback is that it doesn't last terribly long on my lips, but I don't expect pale, milky colors to be long-lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Shansie101

Beautiful blue toned pink! It's super creamy and feels great. With any creamy lipstick or creme sheen it doesn't last very long on your lips and you need to reapply often, but it's worth it!
If you're interested in barbie pinks but can't muster the strength to wear them, or maybe you just don't have somewhere to wear such bright colours, this is the pink for you! It's a very wearable tame Barbie pink. I absolutely love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Chipstah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the colour for a nice "not so out there" pink but it's just so it tends to dry out on me even with a lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

This is my most recent lippie purchase and I'm very happy with it. A couple weeks ago I purchased Mac's Cremme de la Femme and thought it was pretty good, love the color, but didn't really like how slippery it was or how shiny, and it's staying power is not good at all because of how moisturizing it is. Well Creme Cup seems to be basically the same color, a rosey nude pure pink, just with a lot less shine and it's much thicker and drier so it stays a lot longer. This is one of my new favorite lippies.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't get all the hype about this lipstick, it is and average nude pink lipstick. I can get better results using any nude lipstick like myth and a light pink lip liner like NYX rose. I would not repurchase this because there are other better colors available.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Drawmeapainting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Creme Cup. It's the perfect pink-nude color for me. It is perfect for everyday and a perfect pair for smokey eyes. It is a Cremesheen so it isn't the most moisturizing formula from MAC but it isn't terribly drying like the matte finish can be. It lasts a decent amount of time but reapplication isn't really a deal breaker for me.
I put on a lip balm before I start my makeup and do my lips last. I blot the excess lip balm and apply my lipstick and it goes on smooth without accentuating or catching on dry spots.
I like to top Creme Cup with either a clear gloss or MAC's Oyster Girl Lipglass if I want a little shimmer.
Overall, I like Creme Cup however, if my lips aren't in tip-top condition and not a tad dry at all, this shows it. I definitely have to top with a gloss and make sure my lips are hydrated. Not sure if I'll repurchase when I finish this tube as there are so many options for this shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by littlerosex

This was my first ever purchase from mac and I have never looked back!! I heard so much hype about this product so I decided to treat myself and get it an oh my god it's amazing!! It's a lovely pale pink and it's a cremesheen finish so it's nice and moisturising , I think it would suit all skin tones. I have very pale skin & I just love the way it looks with a brown smoky eye. It is perfect for everyday use and you wouldn't even need a mirror to apply it :) the packaging is great , it's classy and durable , perfect to throw in your bag. A bit pricy at 17.50 but I certainly get my money's worth as I use it practically every day. Holy Grail product and goes perfect with any makeup look.
Believe all the hype this product is amazing!! Highly recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was my very first MAC lipstick, and it's finally at the end of its life (after almost two years, and I NEVER keep a lipstick for that long). When I go to my MAC store next week, I'll definitely be picking up a second tube of this baby. There's just not enough to describe how much of a perfect YLBB it is for me and for so many other women out there. This is totally the epitome of that perfect light neutral pink. Not blue-toned, and certainly not a yellow-pink. Very creamy, and not drying. Feels comfortable on the lips, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's moisturizing or anything like that. I haven't noticed it losing its shine on the lips after a certain amount of time, so that's another plus. Goes well with almost any other makeup: cool tones, or warm tones. So this is one of those 'no-brainer' lipsticks that you can just slap on when you're half-asleep, without an idea in the world of what your face is going to look like when you're done, and it just looks good.

Only downside is that it doesn't last more than an hour on me, but it's not a high maintenance color, so I can live with it. And it certainly doesn't stop me from giving it 5 lippies! I have heard that Maybelline's Born With It is a supposed dupe, and I may have to check that out, but that's not in any way going to stop me from picking this up again in the very near future! :)