August 22, 2014 | 1084 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ChocolateChipss

I purchased this about a year ago and it worked very well - it got rid of pimples, made my complexion better, rarely ever broke out. I repurchased this once or twice... and I've been using it more than often now. I find that I've been getting more pimples and breaking out more. I think that if you have little to mild acne, this isn't the best for your skin. It may be too rough because it's for ACNE control and if you don't have much acne, this may be too much. It's a fantastic cleanser, but unless you have acne, you shouldn't use this twice a day. Maybe once a day or every other day along with a gentle cleanser. It smells great and the creamy texture is nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I dont know what I am doing wrong. I had less acne before I started using this than after. I bought this after I broke out trying the OCM. Just did not do any special thing for my skin. I thought that the stress control thing would be even better & te cream consistency better for my now older skin type which still is oily but is showing few wrinkles. Perhaps I have some other problem with some other product but I will still not buy this again after the tube is over since I prefer to try something else instead to see if it works better than this on me or not. If its worked for you then great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by covergirllover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG, I have been using this facewash for about 2 months and at first I didn't notice any drastic changes in my skin. BUT after about a week and a half I had noticeably softer and zit-free skin. It's not like you'll never have a zit again after using this stuff, but it certainly works much better than the clean and clear stuff I was using b4. I've already recommended this to my friends cuz i love it so much. And it only costs like 8-9$ in canada so it's not even pricy! I will continue to purchase this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like to use this as an exfoliant either in the morning or the evening. I use Cetaphil to clean off my makeup and then I will follow with Murad's Acne Treatment. Then in the morning I will use this in the shower. I think it works great. I think it is best when you have no makeup on and have a "clean" face. It exfoliates very well, I like the smell, and my skin is much smoother now that I use it regularly. I agree with the previous post, I dont think it would be best for TREATING acne, but if you already have good skin, or if you have a really good acne treatment then this would be great for you.

My skin regimen has left my skin flawless (mines "that time of the month occasionally") and i think that this is a great addition to any skincare routine. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by allyp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the Neutrogena brand so I decided to try this. At first I didn't really like it because stupid me didn't realize it was literally a "cream". So for me it doesn't really give you that "clean" feeling because it doesn't foam up and it's obviously not a scrub. However, the smell is nice and it leave you with a fresh feeling. It is easy to wash off which I like. And of course, most importantly I think it works pretty well at keeping your skin clear. I have slightly oily skin, and it doesn't dry it out and also it keeps it pretty oil free. The one great thing is that it leaves the skin very smooth! If you have acne problems, or sudden breakouts, don't expect to use this for a couple of days and then everything is clear. You need something stronger for that. But for a daily wash, it will keep your skin smooth, fresh, clean and give you an extra boost at clearing your face as an addition to a more powerful spot treatment or something of that sort. =)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by kellybui

by far the worst cleanser i have ever used..right next to proactive cleanser. after i used this there were still so much makeup left on my face..yuck..the only good thing is the color and the smell of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2010 5:44:00 AM More reviews by meganimholt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This cleanser works so good! It makes my skin feel really refreshed and clean, never dry or oily. It really does stop my breakouts too!
EDIT: This product stopped working for me! I started breaking out all over my face again :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by GlitterGlam25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so i have only been using this for like week so far and i love it so far. It does what it says. When i feel a pimple coming on i just quickly wash my face with this and BAM it's gone by the next day! I am not lying or i am not affiliated with Neutrogena. I am just a girl with acne who has literally tried out everything and this so far works the best. I still have a little bit of acne left and i have been wondering if the scrub or foam wash would help me even more than the cream. Don't get me wrong, i lovee the cream and i reccomend it to anyone who wants soft skin. I chose the cream because i was scared my face would get dry with the other too and i wanted soft skin. This leaves my skin soft and wonderful and i adore it! Anyone who stresses about acne needs this! It is my one good cleanser so far! I am loving it!! I will buy the toner and treatment next time i go out because i am so thrilled with this product. P.S It does haver menthol which leaves your face tingling and it feels good! Menthol is basically mint if your wondering. Lovee it! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Poofyowl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a while now, started right when it came out. My skin is acne prone but I don't get huge bumps, just little pimples and white heads. It works well for me.

Sometimes, I do get those under skin hard to get rid of pimples. I just dab this on for the spot for a while and does the trick of dissolving it I guess you could say.

If you have servere acne, I would not recommend this. This is not -strong- I don't think. But after using it, it makes my skin feel tingly and soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by bwk0317

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using for 2 weeks everynight, and it works, but you got to use it properly.

First, I found that this 'clenser' definitely CANNOT clean my oily face effectively, so I wash my face with other face wash first, then secondly, massage my face with this product thoroughly. Afterwards my face feels fresh and cool.

This is how I use it, so far so good.